Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Guile
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Guile: 3

Match 20086 Nail vs. Nam-Ek (DCEU)

image.jpeg.dd43dfc08575c37278596e8f7660c136.jpeg

After escaping the Phantom Zone caused by the destruction of Krypton, General Zod and his loyal Sword of Rao followers mourned the loss of their home planet and then went on a search for survivors as well as a new planet to call home and create a new Krypton. During this exploration they began hearing about the planet Namek and the magical wish granting dragon that resided there. This dragon was summoned by something called dragonballs, and had almost seemingly limitless power. The stories intrigued Zod who initially dismissed them as fairy tales, but became less cynical as it came up more and more on their travels. He wondered if the planet could even be somehow connected to a famous member of the Kryptonian Explorer Guild that was the namesake of one of his strongest soldiers. Zod did not want to derail his plans completely, but he thought it was worth investigating. General Zod ordered his second in command, Faora-Ul, as well as his soldier, Nam-Ek, to travel to Namek and confirm the stories. The two dutiful Sword of Rao members arrived on Namek a few days later. 

“Interesting. This planet has three suns,” Faora-Ul observed. When the always mute Nam-Ek didn’t contribute, Faora-Ul rolled her eyes. “No use stopping for chit chat.”

The two Kryptonians flew around the planet in search of life that could tell them more about these legendary dragonballs. It wasn’t easy as the planet appeared to be sparsely populated. Faora-Ul began to fear that they were on a wild goose chase.

Eventually, they found a small Namekian village and landed loudly in the center, scaring all the villagers in the vicinity.

“Hear me Namekians!” shouted Faora-Ul. “I want to know all about your dragonballs and where they are.”

An elderly Namekian with a walking stick named Tsuno approached Faora-Ul. “What is your purpose with the dragonballs? Only the worthy may claim them.”

“Our purpose is our business, and believe me the General is plenty worthy,” Faora-Ul shot back.

A nearby Namekian villager chimed in. “How rude.”

“A trivial thing.” Faora-Ul focused her attention on Tsuno. ‘I don’t like repeating myself so if you want to live to the end of this day, tell me where the dragonballs are!”

One of the Warrior Clan of Namekians stepped in front of Tsuno. “That’s enough. You are not welcome here. Leave now!”

Faora-Ul turned to Nam-Ek. “Show him we mean business.”

Nam-Ek used his incredible speed to get in close to the Namekian before the warrior could move. He then lifted him by the throat and crushed his neck, killing him. All the Namekians reacted with horror. The other members of the Warrior Clan within the village surrounded Nam-Ek and blasted him with energy beams from their hands. When the dust settled, the ki blasts appeared to have little effect on the Sword of Rao member. Nam-Ek attacked all of the Namekian warriors and beat each one to death with his terrifying strength.

Tsuno shuddered. “What are you?!?”

“We are not to be trifled with. Where are the dragonballs?!?”

Faora-Ul noticed a few of the villagers out of the corner of her eye. They were all glancing at one particular hut. 

“Nam-Ek! It’s over there.”

Nam-Ek flew over to the hut.

“No!” shouted Tsuno.

Faora-Ul quickly moved behind Tsuno and snapped his neck. “Yes.”

She then joined Nam-Ek in the hut and saw a large vibrant orange orb, the size of a basketball. It had four red stars on it.

“It must be one of the dragonballs,” she said. “But where are the others?”

Both Faora-Ul and Nam-Ek exited the hut.

“Where are the other dragonballs?”

“You are clearly evil and unworthy. We will never tell you where the other six balls are!” responded a member of the Dragon Clan in the village.

“Then you are no longer needed.”

Faora-Ul and Nam-Ek murdered every remaining member of the village.

“There are six other dragonballs. It is clear they are keeping them in the villages. We simply need to find the other villages and we will find the rest of the dragonballs.,” Faora-Ul reasoned.

With no easy way to track down the remaining dragonballs, the two Kryptonians massacred countless Namekian villages until they were able to secure six of them. Faora-Ul stood with them at her feet.

“I wasn’t sure if I believed in all of the stories about the wish granting dragon. But, all these Namekians wouldn’t throw their lives away for nothing. There must be some truth to the legends. But, we won’t know for sure until we get the last one and  someone explains to us how these things work. There must be some living Namekian still on the planet who can tell us what we need to know.”

She and Nam-Ek picked up the balls and flew off in search of the last one. Their search seemed never ending, as if they had already killed every Namekian on the planet. Finally, they landed on an island with a large elevation and a huge house they had not come across before. 

Inside the house was the Namekian Grand Elder, Guru, and his personal bodyguard, the strongest Namekian on the planet, Nail.

“They have arrived,” Guru said softly. “The ones responsible for the death of my children, our people.”

“Yes, I can sense them too,” replied Nail. “I will make sure they pay for what they have done.”

“Is anyone home?” Faora-Ul called out.

Nail stepped out of Guru’s house and confronted the followers of Zod. “You will go no further.”

“Haven’t seen you before, this must be the last remaining target,” Faora-Ul concluded. “The last remaining dragonball must be inside. What a relief, it has been a very long day.”

“It is pointless for you to go in there,” Nail cautioned. “For even if you find what you are looking for, the dragonballs will be useless to you. Without the knowledge of how to activate them, they are powerless.”

Faora-Ul frowned. “I knew there would be a catch.”

“Your mission is fruitless,” stated Nail.

“We will just have to beat the information out of you,” said Faora-Ul. She motioned toward Nam-Ek. “Don’t kill him until we have the information we need.”

Faora-Ul turned her head toward Guru’s house. “There is someone else here. Let’s see if they are more cooperative.”

“Don’t go in there!” shouted Nail.

Faora-Ul ignored him and entered Guru’s house. Nam-Ek intercepted Nail. Nail powered up and the two mighty warriors came to blows.

Given that Namek is surrounded by three suns from what I remember of Dragonball Z, I would think that the Kryptonians are seriously further empowered quicker than being around a single sun. This doesn't really bode well for well... ANYONE.

Nam-Ek definitely has a solar advantage here.

• Like 1

If this is just the DCEU Kryptonians then Nail probably takes the dub. Nothing in the films suggested that they were quite planetary level yet, meanwhile Nail was at least near Piccolo’s level of strength, who definitely was planetary level (he casually blew up the moon before he even arrived on Namek).

Good set-up, Johnny. Good move having the Kryptonians pull a Frieza with the Namekians. 

Not sure how this Nam-Ek dude would fare against Nail, though, since I haven't seen Man of Steel. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.90 - Boratz
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.60 Total Combined Score
18.60 / 4 = 4.65 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Nail: 4
Nam-Ek (DCEU): 2

On 1/10/2024 at 4:15 AM, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

MATCH SCORE
Nail: 4
Nam-Ek (DCEU): 2

Huh. I would think that most Kryptonians would dominate most Namekians.