Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

13:9 - Fezziwig vs. Pumpkinhead

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 9

Fezziwig

Slot: The Team's Christmas Themed Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Fezziwig at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Pumpkinhead

Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pumpkinhead at this Wiki
Official Site: United Artists/MGM

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Therapy

1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

So, after scanning the Wikipedia, my understanding is that Pumpkinhead is an avatar for someone else’s revenge. Fezziwig would, presumably, only need the person channeling Pumpkinhead to rehabilitate which seems easier by far.

Except you can't really call off Pumpkinhead once he's been evoked. You can either let him complete the deed (and become Pumpkinhead yourself-which most don't known when they send him out) or unalive yourself. He works fast too. 

Given someone really wants a nice guy like Fizziwig bumped off to begin with they're probably too far gone to try and rehabilitate.  

43 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Except you can't really call off Pumpkinhead once he's been evoked. You can either let him complete the deed (and become Pumpkinhead yourself-which most don't known when they send him out) or unalive yourself. He works fast too. 

Given someone really wants a nice guy like Fizziwig bumped off to begin with they're probably too far gone to try and rehabilitate.  

The scenario isn’t that Pumpkinhead is trying to hunt Fezziwig, it’s that Fezziwig is trying to rehabilitate him. So if Fezziwig can get the summoner to chill, then that would work.

Halfway through the Draft, I think I kind of get how UMPIRE deals with early ties these days; at least one of the picks in that tie immediately competes in the next round. 

Anyways, looks like compelling arguments for both characters here. I'll have to think on it, but it would hilarious if Pumpkinhead ended up with another tie. :D  

48 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

The scenario isn’t that Pumpkinhead is trying to hunt Fezziwig, it’s that Fezziwig is trying to rehabilitate him. So if Fezziwig can get the summoner to chill, then that would work.

I know it's rehabilitation. But that's not going to work if someone is deranged enough to summon a demon to kill someone as nice as Fezziwig. 

And of course trying it on Pumpkinhead directly is a no go 

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I know it's rehabilitation. But that's not going to work if someone is deranged enough to summon a demon to kill someone as nice as Fezziwig. 

And of course trying it on Pumpkinhead directly is a no go 

Actually in the first movie the guy who summons Pumpkin head sacrifices himself to stop its rampage. However, would that count towards fulfilling the challenge? That's an interesting question I'm not sure about. If the person feels remorse and sacrifices themself to stop the monster, the monster isn't rehabilitated but the person was and the monster is stopped. Interesting question there