Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 20008 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Mandy (Totally Spies)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 31

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

All the characters were watching the fight that was taking place on Starkiller Base, as the planet itself was near the ceiling of the dome. The Pokemon Team were winning as the planet was littered with many corpses of the First Order members, as well as chunks of metal that were once vehicles. There were still a few First Order members left, but the battle was already over.

“Everyone! Follow my lead! Aim your attack at one spot of the planet!” Arceus yelled before he launches a Flamethrower move.

“Pikachu!” The yellow mouse pokemon yelled as he fires a Thunderbolt.

Rayquaza fires a Hyper Beam.

Mewtwo fires a Shadow Ball.

Darkrai uses Dark Void.

Charizard uses Dragon Breath.

Every Pokemon were launching their attack at Starkiller Base. “Oh, Shit!” Kylo Ren yelled in horror before he got vaporized by the attacks. But the attacks didn’t stop there as they were digging to the core of the planet. Once the core was hit, the planet couldn’t take it anymore as it exploded. Since the Pokemon were far away from the explosion, they all cheered in victory.

Down below, all the CBUB Characters were cheering as well.

“Yes! We’re saved!” LeBron James cheered, only for him to get crushed by a giant rock.

The debris that was once Starkiller Base was raining down towards the ground.

"Crap!" Bender yelled, as he started to run away. All the other CBUB Characters were running in different directions trying to avoid the debris. When the debris hit the ground, explosions were going off, and many characters were getting crushed by the large pieces.

Wile E. Coyote opened up an umbrella to protect himself, only for him to get crushed by a large piece of metal.

Discord was laughing at the chaos that was happening around him. “This is so wonderful!” He yelled with joy.

“Discord! Do Something! Make It Stop!” Twilight Sparkle yelled as she was behind the draconequus for cover.

Discord let out a sigh. “Fine.” He said in disappointment, and the dragon-like creature snapped his fingers. Soon all the falling debris was turned into jellybeans. Everyone had stopped running as they were confused by the falling candy. Characters like Pinkie Pie, Homer Simpson, Fat Buu, and the Tasmanian Devil were catching the jellybeans with their mouths opened really wide.

Soon the rain of candy had come to an end.

“Is it over?” Asha asked, only for Deadpool to use his sword to cut off her head.

“Nah, we’re just getting started.” Deadpool said.

All the CBUB Characters that had survived started to fight each other again.

"Pollen! Where are you?!" Chloe Bourgeois yelled as she is searching for her kwami throughout the battlefield. Due the falling debris, Chloe and Pollen had gotten separated. Without Pollen, Chloe could no longer become Queen Bee.

“I hope she is ok. Pollen was still hurt from being hit by that brown-haired bitch in the yellow suit.” Chloe said.

Someone kicked Chloe in the back that caused the blonde girl to fall down to the floor. Chloe turned onto her back and got a good look at her attacker. The person was a black-haired girl that had violet eyes with a beauty mark under the left eye.

“Who the Hell are you!” Chloe yelled.

“The name’s Mandy. I was the original mean girl before you showed up.” The girl said.

“Oh, yeah!” Chloe got back up on her feet. “Well, I don’t need any competition. There can only be one mean girl on this site.”

“There will be, once I get rid of you.” Mandy said.

--------

So, here is a new part to my Unforeseen Simulation Joint arc. A fight between Chloe Bourgeois from Miraculous and Mandy from Totally Spies. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on the two ladies. Think of the other fights as obstacles for Chloe and Mandy. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?

• Like 1

One day I'll have to at least look at a clip or two or Miraculous. They have been posted in Chloe's matches but I just go off of what people say about her.

I don't think Totally Spy people are anything beyond cartoon exaggerated strength and skill. Chloe is superior to that assuming she can transform.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 9:10 PM, leroypowell3 said:

One day I'll have to at least look at a clip or two or Miraculous. They have been posted in Chloe's matches but I just go off of what people say about her.

I don't think Totally Spy people are anything beyond cartoon exaggerated strength and skill. Chloe is superior to that assuming she can transform.

Well, the thing about Miraculous is that the characters need a kwami to become heroes, or they get turn into villains by Hawk Moth. Since Chloe doesn’t have her kwami here, this is a fight between two normal girls.

13 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well, the thing about Miraculous is that the characters need a kwami to become heroes, or they get turn into villains by Hawk Moth. Since Chloe doesn’t have her kwami here, this is a fight between two normal girls.

Okay so the next question is do these miraculous people have skills or abilities on their own? Starting to look like Mandy might be much more dangerous here.

Posted (edited)

Well Chloe does have moves. Here is a clip where Chloe is wearing a Ladybug costume. This is the best video I could fine on YouTube. Start at 0:35.

Edited by Venom 2009
Forgot to Quote.

20 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well Chloe does have moves. Here is a clip where Chloe is wearing a Ladybug costume. This is the best video I could fine on YouTube. Start at 0:35.

Not good enough. Mandy wins.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

Not good enough. Mandy wins.

How? Mandy isn't good at fighting.

On 1/1/2024 at 5:51 PM, Venom 2009 said:

How? Mandy isn't good at fighting.

Admittedly I don't know much about Totally Spies, they tend to be more concerned with shopping and fashion but I remember some semblance of action in the episode or two that I saw years ago. A girl ain't gotta be Chun Li or Charlie's Angels to win a fight.

Good set-up and arc chapter, Venom. Lol at LeBron and Wile E. Coyote getting squashed. :D We all know Wile E.'s getting back in the fight sooner or later, though. 

As for the match, yeah, it looks like Chloe can do some decent gymnastics and dancing on her own, but without her kwami, someone with decent fighting skill in Mandy can probably take her. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - Boratz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.50 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.20 Total Combined Score
13.20 / 3 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 4
Mandy (Totally Spies): 4

Aaaannd, I forgot to rate this one. My bad, Venom. 

My vote probably gave the match the tie, too. 😅

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Aaaannd, I forgot to rate this one. My bad, Venom. 

My vote probably gave the match the tie, too. 😅

That's ok. 😎

Well, this is my last match of 2023. But more are on the way in 2024. I am working on the next match to this arc.