Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 20007 Rachel (Ninja Gaiden) vs. Do-S

JohnnyChany

image.jpeg.10b69e22a5a00605caf3c75b9522970a.jpeg

When the Monster Association discovered a gateway portal to another dimension, they immediately looked for volunteers to explore this new world and report back if the Association may be able to use it to their advantage.

The Monster Princess, Do-S, was one of the first to volunteer. She was eager to prove herself after failing to deliver Fubuki and Tatsumaki, and figured that if she failed in this next mission she could better be able to escape in a different dimension from the punishment of being devoured by Orochi. Gyoro Gyoro agreed with her self-nomination as he believed that her unique abilities would be well suited to creating an environment welcoming for more members of the Monster Association to cross over. She would serve as a herald of sorts.

Once she had crossed over, the Demon level mysterious being went right to work. Do-S utilized her spiked whip to turn every average citizen she came across into her “love-slaves”. It didn’t take her long to establish herself and she considered the possibility of never returning to her own dimension. She liked this new world, she didn’t have to answer to anyone, and by all appearances it had much fewer heroes infesting it, trying to thwart her every whim. Soon, she popped up on the CIA’s radar, specifically its Secret Auxiliary Unit.

Irene Lew, a member of this secret unit, went to a friend of a friend in search of help after direct confrontation with Do-S ended in failure. She found her prospective ally in the outskirts of the Holy Vigoor Empire smashing in the skull of a gigantic arachnid fiend with a warhammer.

“Impressive work,” Irene commented.

The wielder of the warhammer, Rachel, picked up the weapon and wiped the fiend guts from it. “What do you want?”

Irene was very direct. “I need your help.”

“With what? I’m no good at any CIA type work. Subterfuge and subtlety are not in my skill set.”

“I have a fiend problem,” Irene admitted.

“Really?”

“It’s a fiend unlike anything we have encountered before. We sent a task force to take her down, but now they blindly follow her instead. The men never stood a chance,” Irene explained.

“Is the fiend some kind of succubus?” Rachel questioned.

“Not exactly,” Irene answered. “But there is some type of seduction or mind control at play.”

Rachel slung her warhammer over her shoulder. “Ryu Hayabusa has a very strong will power to resist things like that. Why didn’t you go to him?”

“If he were available, I would have. Ryu's whereabouts are currently unknown, but he did mention to me something about a mission involving the Mugen Tenshin clan,” stated Irene.

“You two talk often?”

“Semi regularly, and he has always spoken very highly of you,” said Irene. “That is what gave me the confidence to come and ask you for help. And in full transparency, you were the first person I thought of after I first saw the new fiend threat.”

Rachel was confused. “What is that supposed to mean?”

A small smile appeared on Irene’s face. “You will see for yourself soon enough if you are willing to help.”

Rachel considered the offer for a brief moment and then smiled herself. “There isn’t really much of a decision to make. As you may know, I enjoy nothing more than hunting down fiends. And after this I will have a big favor coming my way.”

“The CIA would be in your debt,” Irene confirmed.

Rachel scoffed. “Not from you, from Ryu. He will owe me big for saving his girlfriend’s ass.”

After agreeing to hunt down Do-S, Rachel received all the intel on her movements from Irene. It didn’t take long for the proud hunter to find her target. Rachel found the dominatrix attired Do-S on a city street torturing innocent people in broad daylight with her spiked whip and surrounded by CIA agents and police officers, salivating, with hearts in their eyes.,

The scene caught Rachel a little off guard. “What the hell do we have here?”

Do-S quickly glared at Rachel with her black scleras and pink irises. 

“Who dares approach me without permission?” she demanded.

“I’m a fiend hunter, and I am here to put an end to whatever weird ritual you have going on here,” Rachel announced.

“Is that right? I was wondering when one of the real heroes of this world might finally show up.” Do-S slowly strutted toward Rachel. “Although I didn’t expect a hero to look like you. I have seen some ridiculous hero costumes, but is that really your battle armor, hunter?”

“Like you’re one to talk,” Rachel retorted. “I have never seen a fiend so desperate for attention. There isn’t even a shred of actual armor in your entire getup. I doubt it would protect you from a pocket knife.”

“My outfit isn’t meant for protection,” said Do-S. “It’s meant to lure in close weak and pathetic humans. Humans who secretly desire to be dominated. Humans who are too dumb to realize..” Do-S removed her mask to reveal her crooked mouth, sharp shark like teeth, and long prehensile tongue. “The trouble that they're already in.” Do-S cracked her whip. “I haven’t decided yet whether I want to kill you or turn you into another slave. This fight will tell me whether or not it will be worth it to keep you around.”

Rachel lifted her warhammer. “You make a lot of presumptions for a fiend about to meet her demise!”

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0. I think Do-S could win here.

I'm gonna go with Rachel.

Especially considering that her Fiend heritage grants her superhuman strength, stamina, endurance and the fact that she's got an assortment of weapons and some level of Fiendish magic at her disposal. There's a reason why she can stand toe to toe with creatures as powerful as the Fiends.

Good match-up of these black leather-clad blondes. 

I'm thinking Rachel may be a little more powerful here, so she probably wins. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
4.60 - DSkillz
4.90 - Boratz
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.00 Total Combined Score
24.00 / 5 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE