Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:8 - Sgt. Angel vs. Red Hood

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 8

Sgt. Angel

Slot: The Team's Athlete
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sgt. Angel at this Wiki
Official Site: Rogue pictures.

Red Hood

Slot: The Team's Athlete
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Red Hood at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Athlete Challenge: MMA

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Angel is good, but he's no Red Hood. Training under Batman and taking on Gotham's worst is more impressive than anything Angel has shown

I disagree, Sgt. Angel wasn't just the best, he was so good they had to ship him away. At the end of the movie they actually try to bring him back because London has gone out of control without him there. 

Has the Batgang ever really made that much of a change in Gotham? 

14 minutes ago, IKA said:

I disagree, Sgt. Angel wasn't just the best, he was so good they had to ship him away. At the end of the movie they actually try to bring him back because London has gone out of control without him there. 

Has the Batgang ever really made that much of a change in Gotham? 

He's a good police officer, but this isn't a fight of who can arrest the most jaywalkers. It's a fist fight. And Angel has nowhere near the experience or training to take on someone as skilled as Red Hood.

Also, yes, the Bat family does good for Gotham. If it weren't for them, the whole city would be a crater 100 times over. Gotham has super criminals and geniuses on a level far above anything Angel has dealt with, and Red Hood has been instrumental in defeating them time and time again

10 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

He's a good police officer, but this isn't a fight of who can arrest the most jaywalkers. It's a fist fight. And Angel has nowhere near the experience or training to take on someone as skilled as Red Hood.

Also, yes, the Bat family does good for Gotham. If it weren't for them, the whole city would be a crater 100 times over. Gotham has super criminals and geniuses on a level far above anything Angel has dealt with, and Red Hood has been instrumental in defeating them time and time again

Angel has the experience, he was number 1 in his hand to hand combat courses. And he saved the whole Village of Sanford and all for the greater good. 

Red Hood usually causes more trouble than he fixes. Gotham has been a crater way to many times, maybe they should just let a good Sgt. like Angel do his job.

16 minutes ago, IKA said:

Angel has the experience, he was number 1 in his hand to hand combat courses. And he saved the whole Village of Sanford and all for the greater good. 

Red Hood usually causes more trouble than he fixes. Gotham has been a crater way to many times, maybe they should just let a good Sgt. like Angel do his job.

Lol he was the number one in his police academy courses. Red Hood has won fights against the likes of Deathstroke and Batman. The main villains of the Sanford were a cabal of old stuffy British people who couldn't fight.

And again, whether or not Red Hood is a good crime fighter, or Angel could fix Gotham, is completely irrelevant. Angel doesn't have anywhere near the experience or training that Red Hood does in hand to hand combat, and to pretend he does in this matchup is silly

55 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Lol he was the number one in his police academy courses. Red Hood has won fights against the likes of Deathstroke and Batman. The main villains of the Sanford were a cabal of old stuffy British people who couldn't fight.

And again, whether or not Red Hood is a good crime fighter, or Angel could fix Gotham, is completely irrelevant. Angel doesn't have anywhere near the experience or training that Red Hood does in hand to hand combat, and to pretend he does in this matchup is silly

Did you not see the way that man used that blade? They weren't just a cabal of old men, they were the NWA, they kept sanford on the map as Village of the year for multiple years in a row. The main member was the Police Chief. Another memeber was long runner.

Sgt. Angel's got this. He's going to win for the greater good!

• Haha 1

An MMA fight? I'm thinking Jason wins it, but given that Angel seems to be firmly built on The Ace trope, it should at least be interesting. 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

An MMA fight? I'm thinking Jason wins it, but given that Angel seems to be firmly built on The Ace trope, it should at least be interesting. 

Angel would win by making Jason Todd angry and exploiting his emotional mistakes.

5 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Even an angry Jason is far more skilled than Angel has shown to be

Nah, he jusy has more tech. He doesn' t get that here.

50 minutes ago, IKA said:

Nah, he jusy has more tech. He doesn' t get that here.

I also think people forget just what a good detective Angel is. With his brilliantly strategic mind he will undoubtedly deduce the best way forward.

400c6614-ca2d-4733-8d52-6d42172fbdab_tex

7 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I also think people forget just what a good detective Angel is. With his brilliantly strategic mind he will undoubtedly deduce the best way forward.

400c6614-ca2d-4733-8d52-6d42172fbdab_tex

Exatly!

Red Hood pummels Angel pretty quickly. I love Hot Fuzz as a movie, but Angel is just a pretty athletic guy who can get outrun by a “fun-runner” and isn’t going to be able to keep up with Red Hood.

edit ✍️:

Here clarifying that while I understand it’s an mma fight, not a race Angel does have pretty tight limits to what he can do. He’s remarkable for a London cop but he doesn’t have a lot of outlying feats that put him anywhere near Red Hood, he shouldn’t be able to keep up.

3 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Red Hood pummels Angel pretty quickly. I love Hot Fuzz as a movie, but Angel is just a pretty athletic guy who can get outrun by a “fun-runner” and isn’t going to be able to keep up with Red Hood.

You are Mistaken, he was not out run by the fun runner, there were multiple killers there and the fun runner wasn't one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I thought this was Timothy Dalton running away. It could be someone else altogether.

It was 3 people. Revealed later in the movie.