Slot: The Team's Horde
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Foot Clan at this Wiki
Official Site: Mirage Studios

Battle Terrain
Horde Challenge: Black Friday

Oh boy, this is a tough pull for the Detroit Police Department... The only instance which I know where at least ONE of them has come across a ninja was Robocop when he fought the three Otomo robots in Robocop 3. Now whether or not he has filed a report on his experience with these ninjas and their tactics is left to speculation, I'd be willing to bet that he filed something on them and their connection to Kanemitsu and the Rehab teams.

Having THAT said... The Foot clan are very stealthy, very swift, and silent.

The Detroit Police however, are from the roughest part of the United States and these are just men and women who are trying to do their jobs but they have no qualms about putting a person down if they have to. Are they willing to put down a ninja? Absolutely.

The question now remains... Are they capable of noticing ninjas?

Again, these are just men and women trying to do their job. Not all of them are Officer Alex Murphy, or even Anne Lewis. So I would say that they have an average level of awareness BUT if one manages to notice a ninja... they might radio the others with the communication systems in their helmets to relay the others that there are ninja here.

So now... we're left with the typical question...

Guns vs Blades... Who wins this one?

Now, this depends on the version of the Foot we're talking about. Because if this is the 1987 Toon Foot, these guys aren't exactly the greatest of ninjas, and they're also robots-- but in their favor, because they're robots, they might be able to take a few bullets before going down. Now if this is the 1990 Movie Foot clan, well... these guys are just wayward kids who are being manipulated, but they employ the use of timing and smoke bombs to be stealthy-- but a bullet is gonna put them down. If this is the 2007 movie foot, well... this is gonna be confusing because the 2007 movie was intended by the director to be canon with the 1990 movies, but Peter Laird, co-creator of the TMNT, has said that the movie is non-canon to the 1990 movies... That aside, these guys are more agile, faster, and might be able to dodge some bullets. There's so many versions of the Foot that are capable of taking this, and losing this.

But do you really bring a sword to a gun fight?

I'm gonna back the Detroit Police Department... EXTREMELY high difficulty. Only one or two cops remain.

12 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Oh boy, this is a tough pull for the Detroit Police Department... The only instance which I know where at least ONE of them has come across a ninja was Robocop when he fought the three Otomo robots in Robocop 3. Now whether or not he has filed a report on his experience with these ninjas and their tactics is left to speculation, I'd be willing to bet that he filed something on them and their connection to Kanemitsu and the Rehab teams.

The Detroit Police however, are from the roughest part of the United States and these are just men and women who are trying to do their jobs but they have no qualms about putting a person down if they have to. Are they willing to put down a ninja? Absolutely.

Again, these are just men and women trying to do their job. Not all of them are Officer Alex Murphy, or even Anne Lewis. So I would say that they have an average level of awareness BUT if one manages to notice a ninja... they might radio the others with the communication systems in their helmets to relay the others that there are ninja here.

Now, this depends on the version of the Foot we're talking about. Because if this is the 1987 Toon Foot, these guys aren't exactly the greatest of ninjas, and they're also robots-- but in their favor, because they're robots, they might be able to take a few bullets before going down. Now if this is the 1990 Movie Foot clan, well... these guys are just wayward kids who are being manipulated, but they employ the use of timing and smoke bombs to be stealthy-- but a bullet is gonna put them down. If this is the 2007 movie foot, well... this is gonna be confusing because the 2007 movie was intended by the director to be canon with the 1990 movies, but Peter Laird, co-creator of the TMNT, has said that the movie is non-canon to the 1990 movies... That aside, these guys are more agile, faster, and might be able to dodge some bullets. There's so many versions of the Foot that are capable of taking this, and losing this.

I'm gonna back the Detroit Police Department... EXTREMELY high difficulty. Only one or two cops remain.

🤨 

Um ... both teams are shopping on Black Friday. 😄

14 hours ago, UMPIRE said:

Challenge_3_Black_Friday.png

Which, to be fair, could turn out to be almost as dangerous. 

3 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

🤨

Um ... both teams are shopping on Black Friday. 😄

Which, to be fair, could turn out to be almost as dangerous. 

Well, it did say BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I know some people have DIED in Black Friday events.

I've worked for TRU for three years and I've worked double shift from Thanksgiving to Black Friday.

I can tell you stories.

Thankfully no one got hurt.

But people pooped on the sales floor, carts and clogged toilets.

The Foot Clan would prbably think of using their hands and sacks to carry shit out, but the DPD would probably crash their cars into the stores and fill them up or even use the carts in the stores to fill them up and get out faster. The DPD I feel like can be more creative, as like any police in media, would sometimes be foreced to be if doing it by the book doesn't help them. In this case while not going by the book, they would still have plenty of time to cook something up and think of another strategy to get what they want and get out before the Foot do, especially since they got superior fire power.

On 12/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, RakaiThwei said:

I'm pretty sure the DPD are underfunded, understaffed and constantly demoralized. If they have Robocop, sure, they win this, but I don't see it against fast ninjas.