Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

13:5 - Dr. Wheelo vs. Lex Luthor

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 5

Dr. Wheelo

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dr. Wheelo at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

Lex Luthor

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lex Luthor at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: It's Alive

Did Luther build Bizzaro? I would hazard a guess that Luthor would be smarter but Wheelo's whole schtick was making warrior monsters. My knowledge is Wheelo has been entirely replaced by the TFS version of the movie though so I may be wrong, but didn't get build pretty much everyone the Z Fighters fought in that movie

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

Did Luther build Bizzaro? I would hazard a guess that Luthor would be smarter but Wheelo's whole schtick was making warrior monsters. My knowledge is Wheelo has been entirely replaced by the TFS version of the movie though so I may be wrong, but didn't get build pretty much everyone the Z Fighters fought in that movie

Some versions of Luthor. I am unsure which one this is, but yes, Wheelo built the Z Fighters opponents 

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Yes, in the Donner Superman movies. He also created Metallo in Superman: Red Son and Doomsday in the 2016 Batman vs. Superman movie. Can't really recall when he has built anything in canon though.

The Forever Evil storyline Bizzaro was his creation. Had to go back and find what issues it was. New 52 Continuity.

Both are certainly skilled enough to win the basic premises of this challenge, but I think Wheelo has a slight edge here himself.

Luthor's creations tend to be, speaking on Bizarro and Nucleur Man here, malformed and incomplete in certain ways, whereas Wheelo's creations are complete in terms of what they are supposed to be and fairly powerful. Granted, Bizarro at least, is more powerful, but Wheelo was able to rival Saiyans Elites from outer space, and later on, if we take Dragon Ball Heroes as canon, SSJ 3 and SSJ 4 warriors by modifying his own body into even more powerful forms beyond his kaiju mecha battle armor.

What about those ideas make them "better" creations than those of Luthor's however?

Much of that is dependent on what can truly be considered "better" as a creation, Luthor's cloned beings and genetic manipulation, or bio-warriors created and modified by Wheelo alone from no original bases that we know of.

One seems to hold a more creative feel to it than the other, and while Luthor's beings are successful in their own right and far more powerful than Wheelo's, in terms of intention and creativity, as opposed to basing things on a template, Wheelo tends to be the better creator here, in my opinion at least.

Somehow I still haven't watched The World's Strongest. 😅

I've looked up Dr. Wheelo, but I'm still not sure on this one.