Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:3 - Kang the Conqueror vs. Yellowjacket (Hank Pym)

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 3

Kang the Conqueror

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kang the Conqueror at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Yellowjacket (Hank Pym)

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yellowjacket (Hank Pym) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: It's Alive

37 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This feels like more of a Kang situation I think. Has Hank ever made life?

Agreed. I think they have both made artificial life, but not actual life as per this scenario.

However Kang has dabbled in genetic modification (transforming animals using his advanced science) and has molecular based weaponry. His science is so far advanced compared to Hank's, plus he does have access to time-travel if all else fails with the abilty to travel forwards or back to access what he needs. 

I mean, Hank has been picked as Scientist Supreme. Surely that means he is a step above every other scientist at least in Marvel? Which means by definition he should be a better scientist than Kang, at least in cases where we have no feats for either for the specific terrain they've pulled.

6 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I mean, Hank has been picked as Scientist Supreme. Surely that means he is a step above every other scientist at least in Marvel? Which means by definition he should be a better scientist than Kang, at least in cases where we have no feats for either for the specific terrain they've pulled.

I looked that up and it states something about that being a trick pulled by Loki?

main-qimg-9f1c3a679e77f23e9d29850017c77b

Even if that is the case, the time frame is just staggering - there have been many to use that title, and comparing a Scientist Supreme from Hank's era to one from the future would be like comparing cutting edge modern medicine to that of medieval times. 

Hank's speciality is growing and shrinking whilst Kang casually hops round in space and time. I just don't see how they can compare when this is ultimately a test that is relatively new to both of them.

I wonder if Hank and Kang got to meet in the latest Ant-Man film? 

Anyways, I'm not really seeing anything about life creation from either guy. Given that there are so many versions of Kang, though, it may be likely that at least one of them's dabbled in this sort of thing. 

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I wonder if Hank and Kang got to meet in the latest Ant-Man film? 

Anyways, I'm not really seeing anything about life creation from either guy. Given that there are so many versions of Kang, though, it may be likely that at least one of them's dabbled in this sort of thing. 

Ugh....it was one of the most bizarre MCU films so far (I thought). Felt like they did a disservice to most of the characters in it. 

34 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Ugh....it was one of the most bizarre MCU films so far (I thought). Felt like they did a disservice to most of the characters in it. 

They did. I think it could have been salvaged if Scott and Hope had to stay behind to let everyone else go. Give them a reason for Hank and Janet to suit up and the young avengers to be a thing. Plus it adds a cost to heroism which narratively is always a good idea (see the best Spider-Man and X-Men stories).

8 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

They did. I think it could have been salvaged if Scott and Hope had to stay behind to let everyone else go. Give them a reason for Hank and Janet to suit up and the young avengers to be a thing. Plus it adds a cost to heroism which narratively is always a good idea (see the best Spider-Man and X-Men stories).

That would 100% have been a better ending. The fist fight at the end was just so out of place. 

A lot of people hated on the ants at the end - I actually loved the idea but it was shoehorned in in such a random way that again, felt like a disservice. They managed to get ants wrong... in an antman move. 

Maybe it was expectations. I went in with high expectations so was disappointed, whereas with the Marvels I was expecting something truly awful and was actually pleasantly surprised.