Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:3 - Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz vs. Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 3

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: Battle Bots

Alright well, none of the images in these matches scenarios are showing up for me, but just going by the listed challenge, Nadia should have this in the bag. She's shown to have an intellect rivaling if not surpassing her father, Hank Pym, and also can shrink down at will to build this battlebot to perfection both inside and outside. That should be more than enough to handle the goofy Heinz.

4 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Ya'll is trippin! Doof will create a terrifying battlebot. There's no Finn and Ferb to foil his plans. His inventions are on toon force level insane.

See, funny thing is, while Nadia's no stranger to insane inventions herself(it took her 10 minutes to make a way to instantly transport somebody from the Andromeda 2 galaxy to Earth), I'd say her nature helps her just as much here. Among Marvel Earth's supergeniuses, I would say she's among the best options, if not the best one, to handle wild stuff like that just because of her general vibe as a character, and also because she has a background similar to Perry the Platypus's in that she's a very well trained spy and assassin.

20 minutes ago, C.T. said:

See, funny thing is, while Nadia's no stranger to insane inventions herself(it took her 10 minutes to make a way to instantly transport somebody from the Andromeda 2 galaxy to Earth), I'd say her nature helps her just as much here. Among Marvel Earth's supergeniuses, I would say she's among the best options, if not the best one, to handle wild stuff like that just because of her general vibe as a character, and also because she has a background similar to Perry the Platypus's in that she's a very well trained spy and assassin.

"Curse you, Perry the-I mean, Nadia, the Unstoppable Wasp!"

• Haha 1