Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Robot Santa Claus at this Wiki
Official Site: Comedy Central

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Therapy

56 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Threats of violence are a great way to rehabilitate someone

I don't know if I buy that. If it leads to a bloody and violent battle that ends with one or both of them severely injured or destroyed, no one wins in that scenario.

2 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Robot Santa isn't rehabilitating anyone 

I disagree. He makes the entire world fear for their lives and repent whenever he comes around. That's rehabilitation of a sort. If his goal was targeted to rehabilitation of one specific person, he could do great at it

The more I think about it, the more I think Robot Santa is actually perfect for this challenge. He can "reform" people by just keeping them in line. The challenge doesn't say they have to have a personal epiphany and why what they're doing is wrong, just that they need to stop being evil. Anytime they try to do something bad, Robot Santa can pretty much instantly find them and punish them. Violence can be a great deterrent for bad behavior, and if we assume his single goal is to stop but not kill the one villain, his entire arsenal and workshop can be weaponized for that purpose. He can work tirelessly and very effectively

On 12/1/2023 at 8:54 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

The more I think about it, the more I think Robot Santa is actually perfect for this challenge. He can "reform" people by just keeping them in line. The challenge doesn't say they have to have a personal epiphany and why what they're doing is wrong, just that they need to stop being evil. Anytime they try to do something bad, Robot Santa can pretty much instantly find them and punish them. Violence can be a great deterrent for bad behavior, and if we assume his single goal is to stop but not kill the one villain, his entire arsenal and workshop can be weaponized for that purpose. He can work tirelessly and very effectively

Samri, might not be the type to be too affected by that tactic however.

He is immortal, and baring the use of a trishul, isn't really fazed by anything that tends to be thrown at him.

Guns and explosives may deter him temporarily, but I think that Samri would just as likely shrug those off to some extent and keep doing what he does, draining life force from people and killing them.

Even decapitation didn't really stop him from killing people, as his curse killed Harimansing's family members, while he remained stuck in a box, hidden behind a wall.

I don't see this Samri dude actually being rehabilitated. If Robot Santa can figure out the rituals to deal with Samri, though, he could definitely stop his onslaught.