Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 19656 Tommy Oliver vs. Zombie Spider-Man

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 42 / Final Part

--------

Previously: Inside the boiler room of Serpentera, the White Ranger was fighting the Zombie Blue Ranger. The battle came to an end as Tommy used the vaccine to turn Billy back to human. While the zombie outbreak was over, the Earth was still gone. But Billy came up with an idea to use the Orb of Doom to send Tommy back in time before Spider-Man came to their world. Tommy remained in the boiler room with the Orb of Doom, while Billy went back to the cockpit. Before Billy could go on with his plan, the Machine Empire sent out a squad of Quadrafighters to attack Serpentera.

--------

In space, Serpentera was fighting the Quadrafighters. There were 100 Quadrafighters before Serpentera had taken out 42 of the smaller spaceships. But Serpentera was fighting a losing battle as the lasers of the Quadrafighters were tearing him apart. It was like a grown man fighting a swarm of hornets. It didn’t help that Serpentera had already received damage from his last two fights. Serpentera’s armor was full of dents and cracks as sparks were flying out of his body. A small group Quadrafighters had used their lasers to blow off Serpentera's left arm.

Tommy held onto the machine that held the Orb of Doom as the boiler room was shaking. “Billy! What’s going on out there?!” Tommy yelled to Billy on his communicator.

The Blue Ranger was setting at the control panel as small explosions were going off within the cockpit. “Serpentera is taking a beating. It’s only a matter of time before he’s finished.” The Blue Ranger answered back on his communicator.

“But there has to be something you can do?” Tommy asked.

“There is. Get ready, Tommy. I’m sending you back in the past.” The Blue Ranger said as he was hitting buttons on the control panel.

“What?! But didn’t you say that if we rush things, Serpentera could explode?” Tommy asked.

“Yeah, but you’ll be long gone before that happens.” The Blue Ranger said.

“But what about you?” Tommy asked.

“We’ll meet again in the past.” The Blue Ranger said as he entered the code.

The Orb of Doom started to glow. Before Tommy knew it, he was pulled right into the orb. Soon explosions were going off within Serpentera’s body.

"Goodbye, my friend." The Blue Ranger said before he was engulfed by a white light.

Serpentera let out one last roar before he exploded. All the remaining Quadrafighters were destroyed as they got caught by the explosion.

When Tommy opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a clear blue sky. Tommy found himself lying down on green grass. The teenager got up and looked around to see he was back in Angel Grove Park. But not just that, everything around him was peaceful. Just like how things were before the zombie outbreak.

Tommy felt overjoyed. “Billy did it! I’m back in the past! Where Earth is still here! Where my friends are alive!” 

“Malcolm don't do it! Wait a minute. Where am I?” Someone said.

Tommy’s enjoyment came to an end as he recognized the voice. Tommy turned around and saw Spider-Man was here, as the zombie wasn’t too far away from him.

“This doesn't look like New Wakanda. I guess Malcolm and Forge perfected Reed Richard's interdimensional transporter like they said. Malcolm must have sent me to some other world. A vibrant world, too unpolluted by our kind. The world I come from is a ruined husk, like the carcass of some hollowed-out animal, thanks to us zombies.” Spider-Man said.

Tommy was full of rage as he saw the zombie. “No! Not this time! Not again!” Tommy yelled, as he got out his Morpher. “Its Morphin Time! White Ranger Power!”

Spider-Man heard Tommy and looked to see the White Ranger was close-by. The zombie was surprised as this was his first time of ever seeing a Power Ranger. “Uh... Hey there. Are you this world’s hero, or something? Because I’m new in town, and I’m a little lost.” Spider-Man said.

“Oh, I’m a hero alright. Unlike you monster.” The White Ranger said.

“What? Monster? What are you talking about?” Spider-Man asked as he tried to hold back his shock.

“I know that you are a zombie! You came to our universe to eat people and to start a zombie apocalypse!” The White Ranger yelled.

Spider-Man could no longer hide his shock. “Now hold on! I didn’t mean to come to your world. I was sent here by this jerk named, Malcolm. It is the truth that I am a zombie. But I no longer eat people. I would never harm your world.”

“You can’t fool me! I have seen what you’ve done! I’m going to make sure that it never happens again!” The White Ranger yelled as he ran towards Spider-Man to attack him.

“Oh, great! I have been in this universe for three minutes, and I’m already getting into a fight!” Spider-Man yelled.

--------

So, here we are. The final part to my Zombie Power Rangers arc. Where we have Tommy back in 2012... I mean Part 1. Now while I do plan on giving the arc an epilogue, there might be one more match depending on how the votes go. I will let everyone know after the match results come in.

Notes:

-Zombie Spider-Man doesn't have the Cosmic Powers. But he can use veins and arteries as webbing.

-Tommy/White Ranger is powered by the White Falcon Power Coin.

-Tommy can use the Metallic Armor.

-I will post videos of the Metallic Armor under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

Good set-up, Venom, and good possible finale to your Zombie Ranger arc. 

Had to look back to this arc's first match to help confirm my thoughts on this match-up. While yeah, Zombie Spidey's faster and stronger than Tommy, he's also not as sharp as normal Spidey due to his hunger for flesh, not to mention probably more brittle. He'll have Tommy on the ropes initially, but knowing the stakes, Tommy's gonna go all out with his various armors and weapons and may even call upon his Zord to help finish the job if need be. I think Tommy may win this in a fairly close call. 

Whatever the outcome to this, it should be interesting. :) 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.40 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.20 - DSkillz
4.50 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.10 Total Combined Score
17.10 / 4 = 4.28 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Tommy Oliver: 7
Zombie Spider-Man: 1

8 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Tommy Oliver: 7
Zombie Spider-Man: 1

🙂 Ok everyone, next up will be the epilogue. The ending will be posted in this match/topic. I will try to get it up sometime this month.

• Like 1

Zombie Power Rangers: Epilogue

--------

A battle was going on in Angel Grove Park. Goldar, Rito Revolto, and the Tenga Warriors were fighting the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Rocky, Adam, Aisha, Billy, Kat, and Tommy). But like before, the villains were losing to the Earth Warriors. The aliens had no choice but to regroup.

“There’s so many of us and so few of them! Why can’t we defeat them?! Why?!” Goldar yelled.

“You freaks should have learned by now, that you’ll never beat the Power Rangers.” The White Ranger said.

“Mark my words, Rangers. There will be a time when you fall.” Goldar said.

“Yeah, and the Earth will belong to Rita and Ed.” Rito said.

Goldar elbowed Rito on the side. “His name is Lord Zedd, you moron! Now let’s get out of here!” The golden alien yelled to the living skeleton. 

Soon Goldar, Rito, and the Tenga Warriors teleported away.

“Man, that was easy.” The Red Ranger said.

“Yeah, especially since there was no monster to fight.” The Yellow Ranger said.

“Rita and Zedd must be losing their edge, if they only send their goons to fight us.” The Black Ranger said.

But then something got the Blue Ranger’s attention. “Guys, do you hear that?”

“Hear what?” The Red Ranger asked.

“Listen.” The Blue Ranger said.

The rest of the Power Rangers listened in, and could hear something that was far away.

“Sounds like there’s another fight going on.” The Pink Ranger said.

“It’s coming from over there.” The Black Ranger said as he pointed out the direction.

“We better check it out. For all we know, Zedd and Rita did send a monster.” The White Ranger said.

“Right.” The rest of the Power Rangers said together.

The six heroes made a run towards the direction of where the sound was coming from.

At another area of the park, the Future White Ranger was fighting the zombie known as Spider-Man. At first, Spider-Man was only defending himself, and tried to avoid hurting Tommy. But then the hunger came back to Spider-Man, and he started to fight back against Tommy like a ravaged animal. The White Ranger had to use the Metallic Armor to not only increase his strength and speed, but to protect him from being bitten.

The White Ranger pulled out Saba, and used the living sword to cut off Spider-Man’s head. The zombie’s body hit the dirt, while the head went rolling across the ground.

“Saba, let’s put an end to this nightmare once and for all.” The White Ranger said.

“You can count on me.” Saba said. The White Ranger pointed the living sword towards the headless corpse, and Saba fires lasers from his eyes which vaporizes the body.

The White Ranger then walks towards the head of Spider-Man.

“No! This can’t be happening! I can’t go out like this!” Spider-Man yelled.

“Well, if it makes you feel better, this isn’t the first time that I killed you.” The White Ranger said.

Once again, the White Ranger gets Saba to fire his laser eyes, which causes the head of Spider-Man to be vaporized.

“Now it’s over at the right time.” The White Ranger said.

After the White Ranger put the sword away, he notices his hand was starting to fade. He looked down at himself to see the rest of his body was doing the same. Behind his helmet, Tommy couldn’t help but smile to himself. “I guess this means that I changed the future. I wish I could have seen my friends one last time. But at least they have their Tommy for a better future. Goodbye, my friends.”

Soon the Future White Ranger had disappeared from existence.

All six Power Rangers had made it to the area. But to their confusion, there was nothing here.

“That’s odd. I was sure the sound was coming from here.” The Black Ranger said.

“Maybe it was nothing.” The Yellow Ranger said.

Tommy took off his helmet, and wiped away the tears from his eyes.

“Tommy? Are you ok?” The Pink Ranger asked, as she and the others noticed something wrong with the White Ranger.

“I’m fine. I don’t why, but I suddenly felt sad. It was like someone I know is gone. But I also felt that this person is now at peace.” Tommy said.

“Well how about we call it a day?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know about you all, but this day feels like it's been dragging.” The Red Ranger said.

“Let’s head back to the Command Center first. Just to be sure that Rita and Zedd are done for today.” The Blue Ranger said.

“Right.” Tommy said before he put his helmet back on. “Let’s get back to Zordon.”

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers then teleported away.

Unknown to the six-teenage heroes, their friends and enemies, on this day a catastrophe has been avoided.

The End.

--------

So, here we are, everyone. The ending to my Zombie Power Rangers arc. It was a long journey as it took 42-Parts just to finish the story. I hope everyone has enjoyed this arc. I would like to thank everybody, who voted, rated, and replied during the arc.

• Thanks 1