Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 19639 Anakaris vs. Ravange

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 34

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.99686f684836c062ec11207d096834d2.jpeg

In Kitana’s throne room, she and Namira looked on as Koyasha took down Kitana’s clone “sister” Mileena. After knocking the vicious half Tarkatan half Edenian down, Koyasha held one of her blades to Mileena’s throat.

KOYASHA: Goodbye monster.

KITANA: Don’t kill her, please!

MILEENA: Dear sister, have you grown fond of me?

KITANA: We don’t know what kind of alliances she has forged, we may need her for leverage.

Koyasha pulled her sword away from Mileena’s throat.

KOYASHA: Very well. It’s your kingdom.

At that moment, Black Orchid entered Kitana’s throne room. Mileena smiled with delicious glee.

MILEENA: Just in time. Kill these fools!

BLACK ORCHID: I’m not one of your servants here to do your bidding, Mileena. I only came to get an audience with Kitana.

KITANA: Where is Jade?

BLACK ORCHID: If you are referring to the woman in green with the bo staff, I had to take her down. She is still alive, but she was in my way.

KITANA: What do you want?

BLACK ORCHID: I just want to go home. I am not from this world and Mileena said you know of a way to get me back.

KITANA: Which realm are you from?

BLACK ORCHID: I am from Earth.

KITANA: That doesn’t seem possible. How could there be an Earthrealmer strong enough to defeat Jade that we don’t know about.

MILEENA: The day is just full of surprises, isn’t it?

Kitana ignored Mileena and kept her attention on the mystery female fighter

KITANA: Have you trained with Liu Kang or maybe the Cage family?

BLACK ORCHID: I don’t know those names.

KITANA: Are you from one of the ninja clans or the Black Dragons?

BLACK ORCHID: Another name that means nothing to me.

NAMIRA: Maybe this, I’m sorry, what was your name?

BLACK ORCHID: Orchid.

NAMIRA: Maybe this Orchid is from another time like Koyasha and me. Did Raiden bring you here?

Black Orchid shook her head no.

KITANA: I have an uneasy feeling. Raiden’s tampering with the timeline may have caused more trouble than it’s worth.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.65910241caa99d7bad80736aa819e6c3.jpeg

In another throne room in Earthrealm, King Orion, king of the Zoanthrope kingdom was approached by some of his royal guards.

ROYAL GUARD: We have a situation, your majesty. 

KING ORION: What is it?

ROYAL GUARD 2: There is a wicked sorceress at the palace gate. She is making threats on your kingdome, sire. The citizens are terrified.

KING ORION: Take her into custody.

ROYAL GUARD: Her magic frightened many of the guards. She is demanding to talk to you.

KING ORION: Very well.

King Orion walked over to the balcony of his kingdom overlooking the front gates. The Egyptian looking sorceress, Clara Tantra, glared back at him.

KING ORION: Why have you come to my kingdom?

CLARA TANTRA: Glorious king, my name is Clara Tantra. I am a servant of the all powerful Scion. I have come to you to offer you a choice. Submit yourself and your kingdom to his glory and serve in his new kingdom or be wiped away.

KING ORION: You should know we don’t take kindly to threats here. If this Scion has sent you to try and intimidate us then he will need to do better. You do not frighten me, sorceress. 

CLARA TANTRA: Maybe not, but he should.

Using her magic, Clara Tantra pulled together several nearby animal statues and fused them into one and brought the statue to life, creating a terrifying chimera with the heads of a lion, a dragon, an eagle, and a goat. The Chimera also had a snake for a tail. It towered over the nearby guards and knocked them away with ease.

CLARA TANTRA: I present to you the spirit of Pharaoh Arumana IV, now the almighty Ravange. Does your kingdom have a warrior strong enough and brave enough to take him on?

King Orion grit his teeth. The strongest warrior in the Zoanthrope Kingdom was his son, Cronos Orma, who was currently traveling abroad as an ambassador. King Orion was unsure of what to do other than to try an all out attack on the monster and hopefully not seriously damage his own kingdom in the process. Suddenly, a loud thud sounded as a large golden sarcophagus landed near Clara Tantra and Ravange. The sarcophagus opened up and a muscular mummy with a blue and gold Nemes headcloth emerged from it.

CLARA TANTRA: Where did you come from?

ANAKARIS: Originally from a kingdom not too unlike this one.

Anakakris looked around at the various zoanthropes.

ANAKARIS: Although its citizens are quite different in their appearance. This is the closest thing I have found that reminds me of home. Until I can find a way to return to that kingdom, I will protect this one as my own. I will not let it fall to dark magic!

CLARA TANTRA: How dare you… You…

Before she could finish. Anakaris stretched out his leg and kicked the sorceress into a nearby pillar, knocking her out.

Revenge growled at Anakaris and lunged in for an attack.

Yes! The return of the fighting game crossover!

Everybody seems to be posting stuff as we wait for the fantasy draft to begin.

Anakaris was one of my favorites in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Ravange was cool to me too. I think Anakaris has this though. His moveset kind of displays his magic which should be strong enough to defeat this chimera.

I would say Anakaris could take this. Especially considering that he had enough strong magic to transport his kingdom to a different plane of reality according to his ending in Darkstalkers!