Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 19603 Tommy Oliver vs. Billy Cranston

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 40

--------

Previously: The White Ranger had defeated AkaRed. But there was still danger within the Command Center as the Moon Rock Alien had gotten free. The giant spider tried to attack Tommy, only for the White Ranger to dodge, and caused the alien to slam into AkaRed. Before AkaRed and the Moon Rock Alien could fight each other, they were teleported away by Alpha 5. While AkaRed and the man-sized spider were now outside, it turned out that the alien wasn’t alone, as the arachnid had given birth to nine Baby Moon Spiders.

--------

Tor the Shuttlezord let out a digital cry as he got crushed by Daijinryuu's foot.

The ground was littered with the parts of the Shogunzords, Ninjazords, Dragonzord, and Titanus.

Daijinryuu spun around with his tail hitting Serpentera in the chest, that sent the colossal zord sliding backwards on its feet.

Inside Serpentera’s cockpit was a very angry Billy Cranston. “That’s It! I hate to do this! But it’s time for Plan C!” The zombie yelled before he hit a big red button.

Serpentera uses his mouth to fire a massive lighting blast to the ground. Once it did, everything around the zord began to be eaten away by a red void. At first, Daijinryuu thought the attack was just a copy of his Crater Blast, and that he could withstand the wave of energy. But when the red void made contact with Daijinryuu, he began to disintegrate. Daijinryuu cried out in pain as he was being reduced to ash. The last thing Daijinryuu thought of is how could he have lost to a machine before he was burned away into nothing by the red void.

While Daijinryuu was gone, the red void went on vaporizing everything that was around Serpentera.

AkaRed uses a copy of HurricaneRed's sword to stab into the giant spider’s head. After AkaRed pulled the sword out, the Moon Rock Alien fell to the ground as it was dead. All around AkaRed were the corpses of the 10 Moon Spiders.

“Oh, yea! That’s right! No mere bugs can beat Super Sentai!” AkaRed cheered to himself.

But then AkaRed became confused as the ground was shaking. AkaRed notices there was something bright behind him, and he turned around to see a wall of red energy was heading towards him.

“No, No, No!” AkaRed yelled in horror before he got vaporized by the red void.

“What’s going on?!” The White Ranger yelled as the Command Center was shaking.

“It’s Serpentera! He’s destroying the Earth!” Zordon yelled.

The news shocked Tommy. “No, Billy. What have you done.”

“Alpha, teleport Tommy into Serpentera. The only thing Serpentera can’t destroy is himself.” Zordon said.

"Right away, Zordon." Alpha said, starting to work on the control panel.

“What?! But what about you and Alpha?!” The White Ranger yelled.

“There is nothing we can do. It’s all up to you now, Tommy. Save Billy. Stop the zombie virus from spreading out into the universe.” Zordon said.

Before the White Ranger could say anything, he was teleported away.

“Goodbye, my friend.” Alpha said.

"May the power protect you, Tommy." Zordon said.

Once the wave of red energy hit the Command Center, the building shattered like glass.

The red void reached the city of Angel Grove, as it was eating away at buildings and people.

The Youth Center started to shake as Ernie and a group of people were inside the building. “Everybody, get out! This place is coming down!” Ernie yelled. However, the Youth Center was soon torn apart by a red light that engulfed everyone.

The red energy wave was spreading throughout the Earth. All around the planet, volcanos were erupting, the skies were being covered up by lightning storms, and many locations were being hit by tsunamis and tornados.

Once the Earth was all red, the planet couldn’t take it anymore and the world exploded.

Everything was silenced, as the Earth was gone, and in its place were asteroids and Serpentera.

“Man, what a waste. There were so many people on Earth I could have eaten. Oh, well. There are plenty of other worlds out there for me to eat.” Billy said.

The zombie looked down at the control panel and notices there is an alert about an intruder in Serpentera. “Well, well, what do we have here?” Billy asked with a smile.

“Zordon! Alpha! Come in! Please answer!” The White Ranger yelled into his communicator.

But the only thing he was getting was static.

“They’re really gone. So is the Earth.” The White Ranger said in a sad tone.

Tommy looks at his surroundings, and notices that the place he was in looks like a boiler room.

The White Ranger then notices a machine that has the Orb of Doom on top of it. “That’s the Orb of Doom. So that is how Billy is using it to power up Serpentera.” He spoke.

“Well, you’re smarter than you look.” Billy said as he entered the room.

“Billy!” The White Ranger yelled as he got into a fighting stance.

“I should have known that the great Tommy Oliver would survive the destruction of Earth. But I am surprised that you’re back in white. What happened to your Zeo Powers? Don’t tell me you’ve already lost them.” Billy said.

“Damn you, Billy! How could you destroy the Earth?! You killed all our friends and families!” The White Ranger yelled.

“Sorry, Tommy. But that other Serpentera was just too powerful. I had to destroy the Earth in order to beat it. But hey, the two of us can still be a team. Just let me take a little bite out of you, and you can be a zombie just like me. With Serpentera on our side, no world can stand against us. We could eat as many people as we like, until the end of time.” Billy said.

“I’ll never join you, Billy. But I can bring you back to the side of good. I have a vaccine that will turn you back to human.” The White Ranger said.

“Well, you can keep it. I’m never going back to being that goody two shoes ever again. You will be joining me, Tommy; either as a zombie, or in my stomach.” Billy said.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this new part to my arc.

Notes:

-Billy is still wearing his Ranger Suit, but he doesn’t have on his helmet.

-Both Tommy and Billy are each empowered by their Ninja Coin.

Who do you think will win?

Good set-up, Venom. With the Earth likely destroyed, it may be interesting to see where the arc goes from here. 

As for the match, if Billy just has his regular Ranger suit and no help from Serpentera's interior, White Ranger Tommy should just about stomp here. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, Venom. With the Earth likely destroyed, it may be interesting to see where the arc goes from here. 

As for the match, if Billy just has his regular Ranger suit and no help from Serpentera's interior, White Ranger Tommy should just about stomp here. 

55 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Billy has no chance against Tommy. At all. You could give an excuse that Tommy is heartbroken but that ain't enough for him to get beaten by zombie Billy.

Seems like the end here but I won't complain if you're going somewhere with this.

Here is the thing. This is Billy and Tommy from Season 3 where they got Ninja Powers. So, should Billy be just as strong as Tommy?

Also, the arc is coming to an end as there are only two or three matches left.

Even if the Ninja Coin equalizes their powers and abilities, Tommy was pretty universally known as the best martial artists in the Power Rangers universe, maybe only second to Jason Lee Scott, wheres Billy was more the tech guy of the group. So in a straight fight I’ll always bet on Tommy.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 7:32 PM, Venom 2009 said:

Here is the thing. This is Billy and Tommy from Season 3 where they got Ninja Powers. So, should Billy be just as strong as Tommy?

Ah, so they're both at Ninja Ranger levels in the match? In that case, Tommy still has the edge since he's the better fighter and, as the leader of that team, more powerful. 

• Like 1