Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19134 Longshot vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FIGHT FANS!  Welcome to TCC Arena!  The building is packed, and we are back to bring you more TCC action!  It’s Al Rossi! 

Andel Sanap: And Jedi Master Andel Sanap!  May the Force be with you all on this momentous occasion.  The first match to take place since the fall of the 9. 

Al Rossi: And it’s going to be a wild one, Andel!  While we were on the run from the 9, we were noticing some conversation about an interesting matchup that we were surprised hadn’t taken place already!  Two allies of the X-Men who possessed incredible fighting skills, heightened with the ability to shift luck in their favor.  And so tonight, we are going to answer the question of who is the better combatant: it’s Longshot vs Domino! 

Andel Sanap: Certainly an intriguing contest.  Longshot was genetically engineered to serve the will of Mojo, but since gaining his freedom has used his powers to fight to free his fellow slaves and battle alongside the X-Men.  Domino has also been the subject of experiments by the US government and has also aligned with X-Men when she isn’t working as a mercenary. 

Al Rossi: Two combatants who are never concerned with the odds, because they can easy use their powers to flip them in their favor!  Let’s send it down to Philippa and Chloe for a word from today’s combatants! 

Philippa Forrester: Gee, you really are going to fight?  I would hate to see anything happen to you. 

Longshot: Don’t worry, Miss Forrester.  I’m no stranger to games like this.  If I can handle Mojo’s arenas, I’ll be fine. 

Philippa Forrester: Wow!  I bet that’s not all you could handle!  Maybe we could get a bite to eat after the battle? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Umm, Philippa?  Helloooo?  Philippa!!  Hmph!  What’s gotten into her?  We’re supposed to be conducting interviews!  Leave it to me to be the professional one around here! 

Domino: Don’t be too hard on her, kid.  Longshot’s powers tend to make the women around him kind of… Heh, excited.  Why do think I’m standing over here? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh puh-leeze!  How could anybody find that three fingered freak attractive?  Well, I guess his face is kind of cute.  And his hair.  Wouldn’t mind having him on a poster in my room…

WAIT A MINUTE!  WHAT AM I SAYING?! 

Domino: Umm, Chloe, why don’t you stand on this side of me and ask me your questions? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh!  Um, yeah, right.  So, what do you think is going to be your best chance to beat loverboy?  Er, I mean, Longshot? 

Domino: Don’t worry, me and Longshot have teamed up before, and I’ve seen footage of all of his tricks.  He’s a nice guy, but after I’m done with him even his powers won't be enough to get a lady to look at him again.  Umm, Chloe? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hmm?  What? 

Phillipa Forrester: How about you do your job and stop ogling Longshot? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Me?!  Ridiculous!  Utterly Ridiculous!  You’ve been undressing him with your eyes for the last 5 minutes! 

Phillipa Forrester: Not true, you little…! 

Longshot: Ladies!  Please!  I didn’t mean for you to fight! 

Domino: Yeah, leave the combat to us.  Sheesh, Longshot, couldn’t you turn your powers down or something? 

Longshot: It’s a package deal, Domino.  It’s something I have struggled with all my life. 

Domino: Right.  Some struggle.  Having to deal with women falling over themselves trying to get close to you.  Oh, poor you. 

Longshot: Maybe it would be for the best for us to go back to our locker rooms.  See you on the battle terrain, Domino, and…

Domino and Longshot: Good Luck! 

Andel Sanap: Do you think we need to send in the Winchesters to break up Miss Forrester and Miss Bourgeois? 

Al Rossi: Don’t worry, Andel.  Longshot’s powers only affect women in his general vicinity.  They’ll be back to normal by now.  And things are looking are looking a little different here in the arena, thanks to the presence of the new commission.  We’ve got the Winchesters, Ryan, and Austin on foot patrol with security in the arena, Goliath keeping an eye in the sky, and Superman watching us from orbit.  Yugi and Sarah are on the lookout for any supernatural disturbances, and the Doctor has upped the strength of the paradox barriers.  With all these safety measures in place, we are sure to be able to present tonight’s match without any interference! 

Andel Sanap: And the battle terrain has already generated the ‘map’ where this match will take place.  Longshot and Domino will be facing off in a Portal inspired map.  Pools of acid, crushers, vats of gel, and an army of turrets await the combatants. 

Al Rossi: They also will be starting the battle without their traditional weapons.  They will have to find where they have been hidden on the battle terrain.  And I hear that the boys may have added a portal gun into the map too!  But here’s Justin Roberts for the introductions! 

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  The first combatant to immobilize their opponent wins!  Introducing first, hailing from the Mojoverse: LOOOOOOOONGSHOOOOOOOOT!!!   

Al Rossi: With a flash of light in his eye, Longshot somersaults onto the battle terrain to the cheers of the crowd. 

Andel Sanap: The women seem to be particularly enthusiastic.  I thought you said his powers didn’t have that long a range? 

Al Rossi: Hey, you surprised?  The guy isn’t exactly Quasimodo without his powers. 

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, representing X-Force: DOMINOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

Andel Sanap: Domino powerwalks to her starting position and stands at the ready for action. 

Al Rossi: Now this is how to put on a fight!  The fans are buzzing, we’re commentating, and Mercy is ready to put the loser back together again!  But stick around after the match, folks!  Because Andel and I have a HUGE announcement to make! 

Andel Sanap: For now, let the battle begin! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

OK:

Domino and Longshot are facing off in a Portal 2 inspired map.  They start unarmed but can find their standard handheld weapons on the battle terrain.  Whoever survives the map’s hazards and immobilizes their opponent wins. 

Game On! 

Domino somehow got real popular but I always liked Longshot. Being a gladiator or whatever in Mojo's world he was created for combat, albiet showmanship but still combat. Domino is more down and dirty but I don't think that would mean anything to Longshot. This is Mojo we're talking about. I say he gets the upper hand over her at some point and takes the win.

• Like 1

Another good TCC set-up. broadway. Considering that this was one of the Back Issues match-ups, I'm very surprised someone is only just now making an official match between these two. 

As for the match, I think Longshot wins. He's much more agile than Domino, and his probability powers are known to take luck away from others as well as grant him luck. 

• Like 1

Very entertaining setup. I was leaning toward Domino, but after looking more into Longshot (my only real exposure to him was the one episode he appeared in the 90s X-Men cartoon) I agree that the odds are in his favor.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
27.60 Total Combined Score
27.60 / 6 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Longshot: 6
Domino (Marvel Comics): 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: Longshot leaps onto an outcropping platform above the battle terrain!  He’s trying to reach his knives hanging off a higher panel! 

Turret: There you are!  Dispensing product! 

Andel Sanap: The turrets open fire and Longshot easily is able to avoid the bullets!  Meanwhile, Domino is capitalizing on the distracted turrets and running along the lower level!  She goes into a flying kick towards one of those glass tanks! 

Al Rossi: Nails it!  Lands the strike at just the right spot that causes the glass to shatter!  The blue fluid spurts out!  It’s repulsion gel!  It covers the floor and Domino uses it to bounce up to the next level! 

Andel Sanap: Longshot has his knives!  Cartwheels off the platform and hurls them at the turrets!  Three blades!  Three bullseyes! 

Al Rossi: And three turrets bite the dust!  But where’s Domino going?  Her weapons are in the other direction! 

Andel Sanap: I sense Domino has something else in mind!  She’s spotted the portal gun!  The two turrets guarding it start shooting but Domino dives over them and snags the gun! 

Turret: Hey!  That’s not yours!  Put it down! 

Domino: Sorry, fellas.  Gonna have to borrow this for a while! 

Al Rossi: Domino continues dodging the turrets and fires the portal gun, placing a portal on a panel overlooking the acid pit.  Another portal under the turrets and… 

Turrets: Owowowow!  It burns! 

Andel Sanap: It seems our combatants are focused on eliminating the turrets before turning their attention to each other.  Oh!  Longshot has reached Domino’s weapons!    

Al Rossi: He’s not known for using a sniper rifle, but he knows how to handle one!  He lets off a shot that causes a vat of propulsion gel to start spraying the orange substance on the walkway in front of him!  There are turrets on walkways either side of him!  He gets a running start! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  He slides down the walkway and uses the sniper to take out the turrets on both sides as he goes!  He reaches the end of the walkway and turns to survey his handiwork! 

Al Rossi: With that stunt I believe all of the turrets have been taken out!  Look out!  Another portal has opened behind Longshot! 

Andel Sanap: He turns just in time to see Domino leaping through and tackling him off the platform! 

Al Rossi: The two tumble through the air and YIKES!  Just barely hit a patch of battle terrain covered in repulsion gel!  They bounce back up to another platform and somersault to their feet! 

Longshot: Not bad.  You’ve improved since last time. 

Domino: Better believe it!  I wasn’t going to let you beat me again! 

Al Rossi: Umm, again? 

Andel Sanap: Again? 

Philippa Forrester: Guys!  We just got word from the TCC!  These two actually have fought before!  In the Khazan days!*

*  CBUB Fights: Domino vs. Longshot (magneticferret.com) In case you don’t believe me*

Al Rossi: I don’t believe this!  This was supposed to be a first-time battle! 

Philippa Forrester: Well, technically, they were going to a draw and had to decide the winner by a coin flip. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ridiculous!  Who was running this place in those days?! 

Al Rossi: Not now, Chloe!  The point is that the fight wasn’t in their official records!  And since the first fight ended the way it did, we can still give the fans here a definite winner! 

Andel Sanap: Well, that may be difficult!  Longshot and Domino have been trading strikes but have been successfully dodging and blocking each other’s offense.  Longshot hurls a knife!  Domino shoots a portal under her and disappears into it! 

Al Rossi: She drops out of a portal from above onto Longshot’s shoulders!  Goes into a hurricanrana and flips Longshot over! 

Andel Sanap: Longshot lands, but look!  Domino has her sniper rifle!  She ripped off of Longshot’s back while she was on him! 

Al Rossi: Longshot turns!  Domino aims!  Fires! 

BANG! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Chloe Bourgeois: What happened?  They’re both down! 

Al Rossi: Longshot is struggling to his feet, but… Look at Domino! 

Philippa Forrester: Oh my God!  Get Mercy out there!  Domino’s been shot in the head! 

Chloe Bourgeois: But how did that happen?!  Longshot didn’t even have a gun! 

Al Rossi: Yeah!  And even Longshot’s enhanced hide couldn’t have been tough enough to withstand a bullet fired at that close range!  Wait!  He’s reaching into his jacket! 

Andel Sanap: He’s got something in his hand!  Control room!  Get a drone to take a closer look! 

Philippa Forrester: Is that a… a coin?! 

Al Rossi: Don’t tell me!  That’s the same freaking coin from the first fight?! 

Longshot: Yes.  I kept it with me as a memento of the battle.  It’s a little dented now. 

Andel Sanap: Just a moment!  Control room!  Get us that drone footage!  Play it at 25% speed.  There’s Domino, firing her rifle.  The bullet is right on target to Longshot’s heart, but it hit the coin in his pocket front of it.  The bullet then ricochets back to Domino for the headshot. 

Philippa Forrester: Sooo, does that mean Longshot wins? 

Al Rossi: Seems so.  Both Longshot and Domino’s probability powers contributed to delivering that finish, but Longshot is the last X-Man standing! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Terrific.  Can we go home now? 

Al Rossi: Not yet.  Ladies and gentlemen, we’re really excited to be back here at TCC Arena to bring you great multiversal action.  And we have got a big surprise for you all! 

Andel Sanap: Indeed, Al.  Although the 9 are no longer around to plague the arena, they left in such a hurry they left all of their battle terrain maps in the computer system.  Including a match type that we believe fans would love to see again! 

Al Rossi: Which means we are thrilled to announce that coming soon to TCC Arena will be…

BATTLESPHERE BATTLE ROYAL 2! 

Chloe Bourgeois: WHAT?!  Yes!  I’ll be finally able to right the ridiculous wrong of me losing the first one! 

Al Rossi: Hold your horses, Chloe.  There will be 30 combatants entering the Battlesphere once again, and this time it will be 15 female and 15 male contenders!  Everyone for themselves!  Last one standing gets use the powers of one the combatants they eliminated anytime they do battle here at TCC Arena! 

Andel Sanap: In the weeks ahead we will be announcing some of the combatants, who need not fear any nefarious plans for the winner.  This Battle Royal will be completely on the level. 

Al Rossi: So stay tuned!  More info on Battlesphere 2 will be coming soon!  For now, as Mercy finishes tending to Domino and getting her back on her feet to shake hands with Longshot, this is Al Rossi for Andel Sanap and all the rest of us here at TCC Arena saying good night! 

Philippa Forrester: Hey!  Chloe!  Where are you going? 

Chloe Bourgeois: I can’t hang around here!  I need to get training!  Sabrina!  Make me a protein shake, and snap to it! 

Domino: I can’t believe you’ve beaten me twice! 

Longshot: Eh, just lucky I guess. 

Domino: You had to say it, didn’t you? 

Longshot: Yeah, I kinda did. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing Chloe Bourgeois in action in the upcoming arc. 😉

• Like 1