Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19002 Miss America vs. Trini Kwan

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION THROUGH THE BENEVOLANCE OF THE 9.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  VIOLATION OF GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT, DEATH, AND SUSPENSION.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Ladybug: NO!  CHLOE! 

Ruby Rose: Ladybug!  I’m so sorry. 

Vinnie: Save your feeling sorry for these 9 creeps!  Why don’t you cowards come down here and fight?! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Sorry to disappoint you, my furry friend.  But the 9 don’t need to engage in fisticuffs.  But if you boys and girls are really desperate for action… 

KRACKABOOM! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: What an explosion!  It’s Rassilon blasting at our people with his gauntlet!  Jareth’s spheres are floating onto the battle terrain and imprisoning the Street Sharks! 

Andel Sanap: And Mongul and Andrew Ryan are leading a platoon of troopers to surround the rest of our rebellion. 

Mercy: Ruby!  You’re with me!  Give the others air support! 

Ruby Rose: On it! 

Al Rossi: Mercy and Ruby take to the air!  Trini and the Biker Mice are fighting off the troopers.  Ruby goes in for a strike on Mongul and he doesn’t even budge! 

Andel Sanap: Ladybug is being overwhelmed!  Trini jumps in to save her! 

KSSH!

Philippa Forrester: Al!  Andel!  Can anybody hear me?! 

Vince McMahon: What’s that hack doing on our signal?! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Forrester!  What’s happening? 

Philippa Forrester: I’m on board the Defiant!  Miss America is using her strength and ice powers to breach the hull!  We don’t know how long we can…

KSSSSH! 

Al Rossi: Phillipa!  Code Independence!  Hold out for as long as you can! 

Philippa Forrester: Got it, Al!  I hope it’ll be worth…

KSSSSSH! 

Crowley: Code Independence?  What’s that supposed to mean? 

Maximillion Pegasus: Don’t worry, Crowley.  My Millennium Eye will reveal what is in little Al’s mind. 

Al Rossi: Don’t bother, Cyclops!  Unless you tell your boys to stand down, Sisko will be setting the Defiant on a collision course with TCC Arena. 

Vince McMahon: WHAT?! 

Andel Sanap: One of Al’s favorite movies is Independence Day. 

Crowley: You’re bluffing!  You wouldn’t send those people and your mic wench on a suicide mission. 

Al Rossi: They can use their escape pods.  And unless you and those slimeballs you have in the audience are ready to start running now, I’d say it’s a good time to tell your forces to take five. 

David Xanatos: Do as he says. 

Vince McMahon: Who’s side are you on, Xanatos?! 

David Xanatos: The 9, and mine.  Better to keep the stalemate than risk mutual destruction. 

Maximillion Pegasus: Hmm.  Miss America, return to TCC Arena.  Troopers, keep your weapons trained on the rebels. 

Andel Sanap: Well played, Al.  What is our next move? 

Al Rossi: Yeeeeeah, I don’t have one. 

Andel Sanap: … You don’t have one?! 

Al Rossi: Take it easy!  I didn’t think we’d have to use Code Independence! 

David Xanatos: May I make a suggestion? 

Crowley: Do we have a bloody choice? 

David Xanatos: Seeing as how we still have an audience ready for some violence, perhaps we can give them what they want and settle this matter once and for all. 

Al Rossi: We’re listening. 

David Xanatos: One last battle.  One of your rebels against Miss America.  If our champion is victorious, your rebellion ends, and all of you will be placed in death matches for our paying customers. 

Andel Sanap: Careful, Al. 

Al Rossi: Okay, Xanatos.  But if our champion wins, the 9 are done for good!  You release Miss America from whatever mind control you’ve put on her, and you are ALL out of the TCC! 

Maximillion Pegasus: My, my, my.  Now this does sound like my kind of game!  You’ve got a deal! 

Crowley: You’re not seriously listening to this garbage?! 

Vince McMahon: Yeah!  Let’s just kill ‘em now! 

Maximillion Pegasus: SILENCE!  I speak for the 9, and it is final! 

Al Rossi: Okay, down there on the battle terrain!  Who is ready for a fight? 

Ladybug: Let me!  I want to make these people pay for what they did to Chloe! 

Trini Kwan: Sorry, Ladybug.  You’re too hurt.  I’ll do it.  My battles with Chloe are what brought so many viewers to TCC Arena.  I’ll gladly fight for her now! 

KRACKABOOM!  

Maximillion Pegasus: Brave words, Trini girl.  But our champion has just arrived.  Miss America, prepare yourself for battle!  Show no mercy! 

Miss America: Understood, Mr. Pegasus. 

Trini Kwan: I’m ready for you, Miss America.  If beating you is what it’s going to take to free you from the 9, then I’ve got a gift from an old friend that’s going to help me do just that! 

Vince McMahon: What’s that she’s holding? 

Crowley: Aw hell. 

Al Rossi: The Green Ranger Coin! 

Trini Kwan: Sabretooth Tiger!  Dragonzord!  Unify!  It’s Morphin’ Time!  HA! 

Andel Sanap: She has morphed into her combined Yellow/Green Ranger form from her 2nd battle with Miss Bourgeois! 

Al Rossi: It’s all come down to this!  The future of the TCC hangs in the balance! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Enjoy this battle, gentlemen!  It’s the last you will ever call! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence Combat! 

OK:

Click here for the previous battle.  Match 18850 Callisto (Xena) and Harley Quinn vs. Chloe Bourgeois - CBUB Rated Matches - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards

Search the tags “Transdimensional Combat Commission”, “Battlesphere Battle Royal”, and “The Bunker” for the other parts of this arc. 

Miss America is at twice her normal strength, amplified by the Elsa magic she acquired after winning the Battlesphere Battle Royal. 

Trini Kwan has the combined power of the Yellow and Green Rangers, including their Zords. 

Game On! 

Go Trini! Revenge Chloe!

Anyway, I give the setup a 5.0.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
15.00 Total Combined Score
15.00 / 3 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Miss America: 2
Trini Kwan: 5

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Miss America: 2
Trini Kwan: 5

Way ago Trini! 😃

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: Blasts of green energy from the Dragon Dagger clash with Miss America’s ice magic!  Trini leaps into the air and unleashes a double blast from her own Power Daggers that Miss America flies into the air to avoid! 

Vince McMahon: Shut up!  We’re the ones who do the commentary around here! 

Crowley: Ha!  Miss America spears Kwan in midair and drives her back down to earth!  She charges an icy blast around her fists and starts raining down punches on the Yellow Ranger! 

Andel Sanap: The Dragon Shield is holding but it can’t withstand Miss America’s strength for long! 

Al Rossi: Come on, Trini!  You can do this! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Such desperation.  Why don’t you just order Trini girl to surrender?  You’ve already lost one teen hero.  A shame for you to lose another. 

Andel Sanap: Don’t speak so soon, Pegasus!  Miss Kwan delivers a kick that knocks Miss America off of her and jumps to her feet!  She hurls both of her power daggers at Miss America! 

Vince McMahon: But she catches them both before they can strike!  Unbelievable!  Now she’s taking them in her hands and… 

KRRRRAACKABOOM! 

Crowley: Scratch two butter knives. 

Al Rossi: She snapped the daggers into pieces! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan has to act quickly!  She needs more power! 

Trini Kwan: Sabretooth Tiger Dinozord Power!  I need Dragonzord power, NOW! 

Andrew Ryan: Ryan to control booth! 

Vince McMahon: What do you want, Ryan?  We’re trying to call a fight here!  We’ve got massive robots landing on the battle terrain! 

Andrew Ryan: Enough of your bloodlust, McMahon!  I’ve just got a report from our troopers!  They can’t find Bourgeois’ body!  It’s gone, and so has Mercy! 

Crowley: Oh, stop your whinging, Andrew!  Either send some troopers to find them our watch our girl when this fight.  But whatever you do, stop bothering us! 

Andrew Ryan: Watch your tone, Crowl(click). 

Al Rossi: If you guys are done, we can get back to the fight!  The Sabretooth Tiger Dinozord and the Dragonzord have answered Trini’s summons!  The Tiger Zord is pursuing Miss America around the arena, firing laser blasts from it’s tail cannon. 

Andel Sanap: But she’s staying out of range!  She swoops down and lands a blow that causing the Zord’s metal to buckle.  The Tiger Zord roars in distress as Miss America blasts it with ice and seals in a glacial prison. 

Miss America: Submit to the will of the 9!  I’ve had enough of your metal toys! 

Trini Kwan: Too bad!  I’ve still got one more! 

Maximillion Pegasus: She’s got into the cockpit of the Dragonzord!  It’s raising it’s metallic hands towards Miss America! 

Al Rossi: Incoming missiles! 

Vince McMahon: Frozen out of the sky with a blast of magic! 

Andel Sanap: Trini’s bringing the Dragonzord’s tail into play!  Swings it around and YES!  Swats Miss America down to the ground! 

Al Rossi: Now another fusillade of missiles to break the ice and free the Tiger Zord! 

Trini Kwan: Okay!  Here goes nothing!  Sabretooth Tiger Dinozord!  Dragonzord!  Combine! 

Crowley: Bloody Hell! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: The Zords are combining!  It looks like a variant of the old Dragonzord Battle Mode! 

Maximillion Pegasus: A foolhardy move, Al.  It won’t be as powerful without the other Zords.  Nowhere near powerful enough to destroy Miss America! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan doesn’t need to destroy Miss America.  She just needs to defeat her.  And if she can access Battle Mode, that means she can use the weapon being formed by the Dragonzord’s tail right now! 

Al Rossi: Yes!  The Power Staff!  Miss America takes to the air again!  She’s firing more ice beams at the enormous Megazord as she darts around it, looking for any weak spot! 

David Xanatos: It won’t be long now! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Kwan has to charge up the Staff to full power!  She’ll only have one shot! 

Al Rossi: Then she better make it count!  Swings with lance to force Miss America back!  She’s putting the full power of both Zords into a final shot! 

Vince McMahon: Is she crazy?!  That could destroy the Zords and her! 

Andel Sanap: The staff is glowing!  It’s fully charged! 

Al Rossi: NOW, TRINI!  DO IT! 

Maximillion Pegasus: NO! 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZKABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! 

Al Rossi: Andel!  You alright? 

Andel Sanap: I am unharmed, Al. 

Vince McMahon: Look at the battle terrain!  Both Zords are down!  Both combatants are down!  Miss America and Kwan are laid out in a crater left by that enormous explosion! 

Crowley: Get the official out there!  Get Miss America on her feet and she’s won! 

Al Rossi: Not again!  Twice before Trini has been unable to answer the 10 count! 

Andel Sanap: Now she must!  For all our sakes! 

Referee: 1!  2!   3! 

Vince McMahon: Come on, America!  Get up and fight! 

Al Rossi: Both women are struggling to get to their feet!  Come on, Trini! 

Referee: 4!  5! 

Andel Sanap: Trini gets to a knee!  Miss America rolls over to push herself up! 

Referee: 6!  7! 

Al Rossi: Please stand up, Trini!  This is your moment! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Miss America!  Stand up and finish her! 

Referee: 8!  9! 

Al Rossi: TRINI’S UP!  MISS AMERICA DROPS DOWN! 

Vince McMahon: NO!!! 

Referee: 10!  Winner by knockout:  TRINI KWAN! 

Andel Sanap: TRINI HAS WON!  MISS KWAN HAS DEFEATED MISS AMERICA!  THE REIGN OF THE 9 IS OVER! 

Maximillion Pegasus: This… this cannot be! 

Al Rossi: You better believe it, Maxi boy!  Now stick to the deal!  Free Miss America and all you corporate creeps can clear outta here! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Oh very well.  We are men of our word.  We shall release Miss America… right after she completes one final task!  Mongul!  Rassilon!  NOW! 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP!! 

Trini Kwan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 

Al Rossi: HEY! 

Andel Sanap: Viewers!  9 member Rassilon has used his gauntlet to blast a defenseless Miss Kwan!  Now she is helpless in the grip of Mongul! 

David Xanatos: You really didn’t think we were going to play fair, did you? 

Maximillion Pegasus: Indeed, Davey boy.  The 9 will never give up the power of the TCC.  Now we’re going to have Miss America eliminate your little hero, then have her dispose of each and every one you rebels personally!  Miss America!  An icy blast to finish off Trini girl for good! 

Miss America: Yes…ugh, Mr. Pegasus. 

Vince McMahon: Miss America slowly advances towards Trini Kwan.  In a matter a seconds this rebellion will be… Wait!  What’s that? 

Crowley: What’s what? 

Vince McMahon: Something on the battle terrain!  Behind Miss America!  Like something coming out of the ground! 

Crowley: You’re the one with eye, Pegasus!  What is it? 

Maximillion Pegasus: Let me see!  What?!  Not out of the ground, Vince!  Through the ground!  It’s Mira Nova!* 

*(Shout out to the 1 guy who voted for Nova vs Phantom Girl vs Shadowcat.) 

She’s got Mercy with her!  And… who’s with them?  It’s…! 

Crowley: It can’t be! 

Vince McMahon: Impossible! 

Al Rossi: OH HELL YEAH! 

Chloe Bourgeois: VENOM!!! 

Maximillion Pegasus: This…!  This is…! 

Andel Sanap: I believe the word you’re searching for is ‘ridiculous’! 

Al Rossi: Ridiculous or not, Chloe nails Miss America with Venom, paralyzing her where she stands!  Mercy swoops past and gives Mongul a face full of blaster to free Trini! 

Mercy: Miss Nova!  You must act quickly!  Venom’s effects will wear soon! 

Mira Nova: Got it!  But you better give me some cover!  I haven’t had to use my powers like this before! 

Mercy: Are you alright, Miss Kwan? 

Trini Kwan: Uhhhh, I think so.  I guess the plan worked? 

Mercy: Exceptionally.  But we still need you to help me free the others! 

Chloe Bourgeois: But what about me?! 

Rassilon: Troopers!  Open fire!  Destroy them all! 

Mercy: Miss Bourgeois, would you be willing to deal with those troopers? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hmph.  Whatever.  I save the day and this is the thanks I get. 

Vince McMahon: But she was dead!  Mercy said she was dead! 

Crowley: You dolt!  They Amok Time’d us!  They faked it somehow! 

Al Rossi: You got it!  Mercy DID get to Chloe in time and gave her a drug to make it look like she was dead!  But now she’s back in the fight! 

Andel Sanap: Mercy and a re-morphed Miss Kwan shatter the crystals holding the Street Sharks, and Ruby and Ladybug break free and take down the troopers guarding the Biker Mice! 

Vinnie: Owww!  Haha!  Let’s kick some tail! 

Big Slammu: Bet we can wreck more of these weirdos than you, furball! 

Modo: You’re on, fishface! 

Maximillion Pegasus: All troopers not on the battle terrain!  Report to the control booth immediately!  The rebels mustn’t get in here! 

David Xanatos: But what is Miss Nova doing to Miss America? 

Andel Sanap: A variation on the Tangean brain squeeze!  She’s ‘ghosting’ into America’s mind to find your spell and remove it! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Well, it doesn’t matter!  Warworld!  Open fire on the Defiant!  Blast it out of the sky!  Uh, Warworld? 

David Xanatos: The Warworld isn’t there, Pegasus!  And neither is the Defiant. 

Vince McMahon: But they’re supposed to be there for that kamikaze run!  Code Independence or whatever! 

Al Rossi: Yeeeah, we might have lied about that too.  We never would have ordered a whole crew of people to their deaths.  But we did need to give them time to complete their real mission! 

Maximillion Pegasus: What real mission?! 

Al Rossi: Calling for some back up. 

Stone Cold Steve Austin Classic Theme Song - YouTube

Vince McMahon: Oh no. 

Maximillion Pegasus: What’s going on?!  What’s that music?! 

Andel Sanap: You are aware of what that signifies, Mr. McMahon? 

KRAAAASH! 

Steve Austin: Well, what have we got here? 

Dean Winchester: Looks like some more guys waiting to get their butts kicked! 

Sam Winchester: Hello, Crowley.  Long time. 

Crowley: Boys!  Such a… ahem… pleasure to see you again. 

Screech: Hey!  Come back here!  I told you weren’t allowed to go in there! 

Dean Winchester: Steve?  Could you handle this one? 

Steve Austin: Aww Hell yeah! 

Al Rossi: STUNNER!  Stunner to Screech! 

David Xanatos: Impressive stratagem, gentlemen.  But this won’t be enough to defeat us. 

Sam Winchester: Then maybe you should check your monitor, Xanatos! 

Al Rossi: We got the Street Sharks and Biker Mice dogpiling on Mongul!  Rassilon is moving into position to blast them with his gauntlet! 

VWORP! VWORP!  VWORP! 

Crowley: A police box?! 

Andel Sanap: The TARDIS!  And out comes the Doctor! 

The Doctor: Hello there!  Sorry I’m late!  Had a little trouble navigating the paradox field around this place! 

Rassilon: You dare stand against the will of Rassilon, Doctor?! 

The Doctor: Eh, it’s what I do. 

Al Rossi: The Doctor quickdraws his sonic screwdriver and Rassilon’s gauntlet explodes! 

Jareth: Well, well.  Such spirit.  But I can give you your dream’s desire if you give up this pointless revolt. 

The Doctor: Thanks for the offer, but I’m a trifle busy at the moment.  But I do have someone who wants to meet you.  Come on out!  Say hello! 

Vince McMahon: Who’s that coming out of the TARDIS?  Some girl in a ballgown? 

Sarah Williams: Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered…

Jareth: Sarah! 

Sarah Williams: You have no power here! 

Andel Sanap: Sarah produces a crystal of her own!  She hurls it at Jareth and seals him inside! 

Pizzazz: Hey!  You trying to cost us our gig or something?! 

Philippa Forrester: Yeah!  And this is for trying to steal mine! 

Al Rossi: Wow!  What a right!  Way to go, Philippa! 

Andel Sanap: Sarah creates another crystal and begins summoning goblins from the Labyrinth to chase off the remaining Misfits and troopers. 

Al Rossi: And there’s Jack Ryan forcing back Ryan’s troopers!  The 9’s forces are in complete disarray!  And it looks like Mira’s finished with Miss America, as the Golden Age hero rises shakily to her feet! 

Mira Nova: Take it easy, ma’am.  That was a pretty long mind reading session.  Probably should get you some Tylenol and fly you out of here. 

Miss America: Ugggh.  No.  No!  Where are they?  Where are the 9?!  They’re going to pay for what they did to me!! 

Mongul: BRAVE WORDS, FEMALE! 

Vince McMahon: Haha!  Mongul charges into Mira and America!  Both the rebels are down! 

SWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH! 

Mongul: UHHH! 

Superman: Sorry, Mongul.  She’ll have to sit this one out! 

Crowley: SUPERMAN?! 

Superman: But you’re still looking for a fight, you’ve got one! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Such a collection of combatants! 

Al Rossi: Yes.  To protect the TCC from ever being overrun by jerks like you again! 

Andrew Ryan: Pegasus!  We’ve got a bogie coming in from the east!  Scans show it looks like a…

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! 

Blue Eyes White Dragon: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! 

Crowley: Okay.  That’s it.  Exit stage Crowley. 

Vince McMahon: Crowley!  Get back here! 

Yu-Gi-Oh: PEGASUS!  Your reign of terror is over!  Goliath!  Go down and assist our allies! 

Goliath: Gladly. 

David Xanatos: Well as much as I’d like to battle Goliath again, I think it’s time for us to leave. 

Maximillion Pegasus: I wholeheartedly agree!  Enjoy your victory, Al and Andel!  We won’t rest until we’ve destroyed the TCC for this insult!  Transporter room!  Lock on our signals and beam us all out of here! 

Vince McMahon: Come back, you cowards!  Stand and fight!! 

Steve Austin: What? 

Vince McMahon: Oh no. 

Steve Austin: You want a fight?  What?! 

Vince McMahon: Now, Steve…. 

Steve Austin: You want violence?  What?! 

Vince McMahon: Oh not again. 

Steve Austin: Well, here’s to ya! 

Al Rossi: STUNNER! 

Andel Sanap: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are victorious!  The 9 and their allies are in full retreat, Miss America has been freed, and we are back in control of TCC Arena! 

Al Rossi: We’re back, baby!  And with this crew of heroes monitoring the Transdimensional Combat Commission, we’re going to be ready for whatever the 9 (or I guess the 8 now), or any other bad guys have in store for us!  Thank you to all of our fans for sticking with us, and all of our combatants who fought by us! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Including me? 

Andel Sanap: Chloe, you do realize that you getting captured was not part of the plan?  We needed to accelerate our strategy because you wouldn’t be patient. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Well… yeah, I guess. 

Al Rossi: But, you did help us free Miss America and stick by us in the Bunker.  So thanks, Chloe. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Great!  Does that mean I get my interviewer job back? 

Philippa Forrester: Weeeeeell, I don’t know.  I was kinda thinking about offering the job to Screech or the Misfits. 

Chloe Bourgeois: UGH!  THE MISFITS?!  SCREECH?!!  RIDICULOUS!  UTTERLY COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!!!! 

Philippa Forrester: Hahaha!  Take it easy, Chloe, I was just kidding!  I’d be happy to do interviews with you again. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh.  Heh heh.  Um, thanks. 

Al Rossi: On that note, it’s about time we said goodbye.  For Andel Sanap, Philippa Forrester, Chloe Bourgeois, Mercy, Trini Kwan, and everybody here at TCC Arena, I’m Al Rossi!  We are back in business!  Thank you and good night! 

Rassilon: I can’t believe we were beaten! 

Jareth: Well, believe it.  I can’t believe how powerful Sarah has become! 

Mongul: ONCE I REPAIR THE WARWORLD, I’LL DESTROY THEM ALL FOR THIS! 

Andrew Ryan: If you freaks had only listened to me when I said that Bourgeois’ body was missing. 

Vince McMahon: AWW SHUT UP! 

Crowley: Yeah, stop your moaning! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Calm yourselves, my friends.  We will simply have to look for a new venture to engage in. 

David Xanatos: And I might have found one.  Have any of you heard about this Interdimensional Women’s Wrestling Federation? 

O Yea! Chloe Bourgeois is Back! 😃

• Like 1

I've missed a few matches of late. My bad. :( 

And this was a good match and recap for what is apparently the end of the Battlesphere Battle Royal arc. I was wondering how Trini was going to beat Miss America, but that was a good move having Trini incorporate the Green Ranger powers again and use both her Zord and the Dragonzord. 

• Like 1