Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Match 18850 Callisto (Xena) and Harley Quinn vs. Chloe Bourgeois

broadwaybeyonder

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION THROUGH THE BENEVOLANCE OF THE 9.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  VIOLATION OF GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT, DEATH, AND SUSPENSION.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Vince McMahon: Hello, everyone!  And welcome back to TCC Arena! 

Maximillion Pegasus: And The 9 are happy to say welcome back to our dear Vince. 

Crowley: Yeah.  What exactly have you been up to lately, Vincent? 

Vince McMahon: Haha!  Er, thanks for the kind words, gentlemen, but we need to get down to business! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Yes, indeed we do.  After our last battle resulted in Chloe girl being a party crasher**, we decided that if she was so eager to battle, we’d be nice enough to oblige her! 

Crowley: So now this brat is getting what she deserves: a fight to the death against two ladies who are not only two the baddest birds in the multiverse, but also were doing commentary and interviews in the old Khazan days.  The warlord Callisto and the clown girl of Gotham Harley Quinn! 

Maximillion Pegasus: And with the doubled security here at the Arena, we of The 9 are confident that there is no possible way that Rossi, Sanap, or any of their fellow rebels will be able to interfere with tonight’s battle.  A battle that will be taking place on our Mile High Skyscraper map. 

Vince McMahon: Yes, ladies and gentlemen!  The Battle Terrain has projected a 50-floor building in the center of TCC Arena!  Our combatants will have to battle their way from the roof to the bottom floor in order to escape.  First to eliminate their competition and walk out the front door, wins! 

Maximillion Pegasus: How exciting!  Our combatants have already been teleported to the top of the roof.  Let’s send it up to Mongul! 

Mongul: TONIGHT!  THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISION BRINGS YOU A BATTLE THAT PROVES ONCE AND FOR ALL THE FUTILITY OF OPPOSING THE 9!  THIS BATTLE WILL BE A 2 ON 1 FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH NO RESSURECTION FOR THE VANQUISHED! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh, enough already!  It’s bad enough you losers are forcing me into this totally unfair fight to the death.  Do you really have to bore me to death first? 

Mongul: SILENCE, CHILD! 

Callisto: Hmm.  Feisty.  Too bad we have to kill her. 

Chloe Bourgeois: This is ridiculous!  Utterly… !

Crowd:

Chloe Bourgeois: Uh… ridiculous?  Hey!  Why didn’t you people copy me like you used to? 

Harley Quinn: Cuz they aren’t here for a singalong, French Fry.  They’re here to watch us clobber ya! 

Chloe Bourgeois: And just why are you two here?  I thought you were at least trying to be good guys! 

Callisto: Ha!  Please!  Did you really think you could try to take my place in Khazan and get away with it?  I was fighting in arenas and doing interviews before you were born!  The 9 were willing to pay a large amount for me to tear you apart, but I’ll gladly finish you for free. 

Chloe Bourgeois: And what about you, Bozo? 

Harley Quinn: Meh.  I could use the exercise. 

Mongul: ENOUGH!  LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Fine!  Pollen!  Buzz On!  Umm, Pollen? 

Maximillion Pegasus: Oh dear, silly me.  I forgot to mention that we swapped out your Miraculous for a fake.  Don’t worry, Chloe girl, it’s hidden in the skyscraper and you can use it if you find it.  If you live that long! 

SLAM!! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hey!  Watch it! 

Vince McMahon: Haha!  Harley Quinn misses with the hammer and Miss Bourgeois leaps to the door to start the fight.   Callisto draws her sword and her and Harley give chase!  Hey, Crowley.  Are the Misfits in position?  

Crowley: Yeah, yeah.  Ready to run interference if necessary.  This brat doesn’t stand a chance in…

***KLAXON***

Vince McMahon: What the hell is that?! 

Screech: Uh, hello?  Mr. Pegasus?  Can you hear me? 

Maximillion Pegasus: Yes, Screech.  What is the meaning of this commotion? 

Screech: Oh, it’s nothing!  Just the control room is reporting some explosions outside the Arena’s forcefield.   

Crowley: You prat!  We’re under attack!  It’s Al and Andel’s idiots! 

Vince McMahon: Get security out there on the double!  Don’t let them in the Arena! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Relax, boys.  By the time our troublemakers get inside, it will be too late for Chloe girl! 

OK:

**To read about how Chloe got caught by The 9, click here! 

Match 18710 Kylo Ren vs. Reva Sevander - CBUB Rated Matches - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards

As far as this match up, Chloe will need to work her way down the skyscraper, reclaim her Miraculous, and defeat Harley and Callisto to win. 

If you believe that Al and Andel can get through and stop the fight, that also would count as a win for Chloe. 

Game On! 

Learn More About
Harley Quinn
Read more about Harley Quinn at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Harley's Haven Gotham Girls website

Callisto (Xena)
Read more about Callisto (Xena) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios Links: Wiki Entry web archive Callisto's Corner

Chloe Bourgeois
Read more about Chloe Bourgeois at Wikipedia
Official Site: Zagtoon Links: Wikipedia

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0.

I would like Chloe to win here, but something tells me that Callisto and Harley will get the most votes.

• Like 1

The TCC Arena arc is back! :D 

Good set-up, broadway. It's a good commentary-style match, but Chloe's done. I'm pretty sure the only real combat experience she has is with a Miraculous. I don't think a pampered teen has a chance finding her Miraculous with two very-experienced killers and torturers on her tail, let alone survive. 

• Like 1

Wow, forgot to rate this one. Aw, well, at least the recap should be interesting. 

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Vince McMahon: There goes Chloe Bourgeois down the stairwell!  She’s got a good headstart but here comes Callisto flipping after her!  Harley Quinn is bringing up the rear, panting and trying to keep up! 

Crowley: Callisto lands in front of Chloe but the wannabe Queen Bee slides in between her legs and bolts for the door! 

PEW PEW! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Whoa! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Right into the waiting arms of our dear Misfits! 

Vince McMahon: Pizzazz has a blaster in one hand and the Bee Miraculous in the other! 

Pizzazz: Ha!  Want your stupid hair comb, you little snot?  Come and get it! 

Roxy: Oh, shut up and shoot her! 

Jetta: Let me shoot her! 

Pizzazz: I’m the leader!  I’ll shoot her! 

Stormer: Watch where you aim that thing! 

PEW PEW! 

Roxy: Yeooooow!! 

Maximillion Pegasus: The blaster is misfiring!  It’s shooting randomly and sending the Misfits scattering! 

Crowley: Remind me to talk to Mongul about his shoddy Warworld tech! 

KRACKABOOM! 

Vince McMahon: What the hell was that?! 

Screech: Mr. Pegasus, sir! 

Maximillion Pegasus: What is it now? 

Screech: Security is trying to contain the rebels that have broken through the barrier, but now we’ve got reports of a ship trying to blast through from orbit!  The tech guys say it’s… the Defiant?! 

Crowley: Damn!  Miss America!  This is a direct order of The 9!  Get up there and bring down that ship by any means necessary! 

Miss America: Understood, sir. 

Maximillion Pegasus: Meanwhile, Chloe dives through the air and snatches the Miraculous out of Pizzazz’s hand as she ducks for cover. 

Pizzazz: Hey!  No fair! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Sorry, spinach hair.  But this accessory belongs to me!  Now let’s get down to business!  Pollen!  BuzzOOF! 

Vince McMahon: Haha!  Clocked by a well-aimed yoyo from Harley Quinn!  Chloe has lunges for the Miraculous but stops short by a sword wielding Callisto! 

Harley Quinn: Get her, Calli!  She’s nothin’ without her jewelry! 

Callisto: With pleasure.  HA! 

BOOM!! 

Vince McMahon: Hey! 

Al Rossi: Hold it!  Nobody move! 

Crowley: Why you…! 

Andel Sanap: I’d advise you to do as Al says.  It’s been a while since I had this lightsaber in my hand, but I assure you I know how to use it! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Clever, boys.  Use the Defiant to draw off Miss America and then move in with your forces.  But it will do you little good. 

Andel Sanap: You want to shut down the battle terrain.  You want to release Chloe Bourgeois to us. 

Crowley: Please!  You honestly think those Jedi mind tricks work on us?  I’m the lord of Hell, Pegasus’ Millennium Eye protects him, and if Vince takes one step to the controls I’ll collect his soul right now. 

Vince McMahon: Haha!  Yeah!  Right!  Um, what? 

Maximillion Pegasus: Besides, there’s no way you could get to Miss Bourgeois in time to stop Callisto and Harley. 

Al Rossi: Think again, Maxi!  Take a look down in the arena! 

Vince McMahon: Look!  Our security!  The crowd is going ballistic!  They’re fighting… who is that?! 

Crowley: Ladybug?!  Ruby Rose?!!  TRINI KWAN! 

Al Rossi: Not to mention the Biker Mice, Street Sharks, and Mercy!  She knows an override code to bring down the battle terrain’s forcefield! 

Vince McMahon: But now Harley has caught up with Chloe!  Harley gives a swing with the hammer, but Chloe drops low, sweeping the leg!  Down goes Quinn! 

Al Rossi: Hang on, Chloe!  Just a little bit longer!  Hurry, Mercy!  Input the code! 

Chloe Bourgeois: See, clown?  I’m not just a kid!  I’m Chloe Bourgeois!  I’m Queen BeeAAAARGH! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: No! 

Ladybug: CHLOE! 

Maximillion Pegasus: Oh my.  Looks like our young hero just had a taste of Callisto’s sword. 

Crowley: Whelp, so much for that fight.  Game, set, match I’d say. 

Andel Sanap: It’s not over yet, demon! 

Vince McMahon: Now the battle terrain’s forcefield is shutting down!  The rebels are storming onto the arena floor towards the skyscraper map as it fades away, revealing the Misfits and our combatants. 

Al Rossi: My God!  Chloe is bleeding badly!  Mercy, get to her! 

Mercy: On it! 

Pizzazz: This ain’t none of your business!  Why don’t you goody two shoes all clear out before we…

Ripster: Before you what? 

Pizzazz: Err, before we… RUN! 

Callisto: Come back, cowards! 

Harley Quinn: Let it be, Calli!     Last one to the portal is seafood! 

Andel Sanap: It appears you should have chosen better allies, Pegasus. 

Maximillion Pegasus: It doesn’t matter.  I’d say this has been the most successful battle The 9 have presented. 

Al Rossi: Mercy!  Talk to me!  Have you gotten to Chloe?  Use your Ultimate to heal her!  Quick! 

Mercy: I… I’m sorry, Al.  I didn’t get to her in time. 

Al Rossi: What?! 

Mercy: There’s nothing I can do, Al.  Chloe Bourgeois… is dead.