Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18975 The Three Storms vs. Air Nomads

leroypowell3

Megastory 12.5

Dragon Emperor

Previously: The revived Dragon Emperor quickly took control of the Fire Nation and then China. His expansion continues...

With the Chosen One under his command, The Dragon Emperor got it in his mind to secure an avatar for his army as well.

There were actually several avatars at any given time, but word of one young boy who could be shaped to his sounded like the best option.

The boy was one of the Air Bender nomads- a people not even recognized by the United Nations as a sovereign country. If not for their proximali to and relations with the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom and Water Tribe most of the world wouldn’t even know about them.

Han sent a delegation to ‘recruit’ him.

“In the name of the emperor, we are here to collect the Avatar!”

A few elders of the temple came out to address them.

“The Air Bender Nomads do not answer to the nation of China!” said the lead elder.

The Chinese leader replied. “For the benefit of the Airbender nomads, your cooperation would be wise.”

“Why would China want the Avatar?” Asked the air bender elder.

“The Emperor has use of his talents.”

The elder looked confused. “What emperor? China hasn’t had an emperor in… ages.”

“She has one now! The original emperor- The Dragon Emperor has returned!”

With an expression of repulsion, the air bender elder responded. “The first emperor of China was a monster. If he wants the avatar then we will resist him.”

“It’s disappointing but not surprising that you would say that. We came prepared for such a contingency.”

Behind him, the Three Storms stepped up. Their powers effecting the weather itself. Rain raised his arms and the winds gathered around him. Thunder cracked his knuckles and it echoed through the atmosphere. Lightning, like Rain, raised his hand but in his case, his namesake- lightning- crackled around his palm.

The air bender elder stared at them. His resolving words followed. “Special warriors will not gain you special victory! We are prepared to defend ourselves!”

Fight Parameters:

The air nomads must fight off the The Three Storms so that Aang can be spirited away. There are no named air benders, just random guys and non-benders who have adopted the air benders’ way of life.

Vote for the Three Storms if they can get Aang.

Vote for the Air Nomads if they can hold off the Three Storms and get Aang out of there.

Going with the Three Storms. I have admittedly never seen Avatar, but I've seen enough clips to get a good enough idea what air benders do I think. I also think the fact that they are cannon fodder air benders works in the Three Storms's favor.

Nice match up for the Storms. I'm going to agree that they manage the win. Air benders are good at avoiding conflict but I don't think they have a chance of that here.

Always love the Megastory and it's expanding narrative. Of course China would want the Avatar lol. I'm assuming a lot of factions are going to want in on the Avatar.

Another good chapter for your Megastory, leroy. Never saw Big Trouble in Little China, but thematically, a nice part of the Avatar World fits right in with Chinese culture. 

As for the match, as mentioned I've never seen Big Trouble, but after looking up the Storms, I don't think your run-of-the-mill Air Nomads can defeat them. The Storms may have trouble at least containing Aang, as even pre-series he could access the Avatar State subconsciously under stress. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
3.80 - DSkillz
4.90 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - SSJRuss
4.40 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
27.10 Total Combined Score
27.10 / 6 = 4.52 Final Rating on the match