Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18871 The Cullen Clan vs. Reapers (Blade II)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 6

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Thrust was driving around in the dome as Waspinator had him in a nelson hold. The Vehicon couldn’t see where he was going, as Waspinator had his hands over the cycle drone’s face. “Get off me!” Thrust yelled.

“Not until Waspinator beats you.” The Predacon said in the third person. Waspinator was shocked when he noticed there was something up ahead. “Second thought. Waspinator thinks it’s time for him to go.” Waspinator then flew off of Thrust.

“Hey! Where do you think you’re going?!” Thrust yelled. The Vehicon noticed he was heading towards the side of a mountain. “Oh, crap!” Thrust couldn’t stop in time as he slammed against the mountain and fell onto his back.

“Now to finish you off.” Waspinator said as he was in the air, and he used his blaster to fire off stingers. The stingers exploded when they hit the side of the mountain. Soon Thrust was buried by tons of dirt and rocks.

“That will teach you to mess with Waspinator. Now to find Chloe Bourgeois.” The Predacon said as he started searching for his opponent.

Meanwhile, the Cullen Clan: Edward, Bella, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper were watching the chaos that was happening around them.

“Oh, Edward my love. Why does this have to happen to us?” Bella asked.

“Don’t worry my love. As long as we are together, no one can beat us.” Edward said.

“But didn’t X9 say that there can only be one winner? Aren’t we supposed to fight each other to the death?” Emmett asked as he didn’t want to hurt his own family.

“Well, the eight of us are part of one profile. So, we do count as one character.” Carlisle said.

“That’s right. Everyone in the CBUB is a profile. Those that are part of a duo, trio, or a group are actually just one profile.” Esme said.

“Besides there is a profile of me that is her own character.” Alice said.

“Just like there is another Edward and me.” Bella said.

“So, if we can win this, all eight of use can stay alive.” Rosalie said.

“O yeah, no one can beat us!” Jasper cheered.

“Fresh Meat!” Someone yelled.

The Cullen Clan looked for the source of the voice and saw 20 Reapers running towards them.

"Oh, crap!" Jasper yelled.

--------

So, with the Reapers now in the database, and Valentine’s Day coming up, this gave me the idea of using the Twilight characters in the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, the match will focus on the Cullen Clan fighting the Reapers. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these two groups will win here?

Pretty good set-up, Venom, and nice debut for the Reapers! :D Could Waspinator be the dark horse of this arc? 

😮

Naaahhh, he's still the butt monkey of TF lore. :D  

As for the match, as much hate as the Twilight vampires get, most of y'all are forgetting exactly what can do. Their skin can supposedly get as hard as diamond, they can run at 100 mph, can toss cars, and some of them can even read minds. They also have almost none of a vampire's usual weaknesses. 

Given that, the Reapers actually can't do a thing against, as sirmethos called them, the "twinkling morons" and "glimmering idiots." The Twilight vamps can just wail on them until their systems burn out or get knocked, thrown, etc. into sunlight. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
The Cullen Clan: 2
Reapers (Blade II): 4

Aw, man, Venom, you might have your hands full rightfully writing the recap on this one. As much as I liked Blade II, the Reapers have no way of really hurting the Cullen vampires and are going to have a time of it just trying to lay a hand on one of them. Aside from Jared, the Reapers are just about feral, so they won't even think of trying to figure out the "glimmering fools'" weakness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Aw, man, Venom, you might have your hands full rightfully writing the recap on this one. As much as I liked Blade II, the Reapers have no way of really hurting the Cullen vampires and are going to have a time of it just trying to lay a hand on one of them. Aside from Jared, the Reapers are just about feral, so they won't even think of trying to figure out the "glimmering fools'" weakness. 

Well right now I am working on the next part. I do have it written down where the Cullen vampires are defeated by the Reapers. I should have the next match up sometime this week.

Also, congratulations to the Reapers for getting a win in their first match. 🙂