Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18860 Arya Stark vs. Amy Sorel

JohnnyChany

image.jpeg.a363e3cc279a4d924af727074381d15d.jpeg

CAMERA 1 Turns to hosts Inigo Montoya and Charlotte Christine de Colde sitting at a table inside Charlotte’s castle in France.

INIGO: Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya. You have tuned into my Worldwide Fencing Tournament. Prepare to be entertained!

CHARLOTTE: That is right ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my estate and welcome to the Youth Finals of the beautiful dance of the sword that is fencing. 

INIGO: We have an amazing match on hand that I can’t wait to see. In fact, I don’t think I have been this excited since I discovered the identity of the six fingered man.

CHARLOTTE: You have every right to be excited. These two young masters of the sword are two of the finest fencers my eyes have ever witnessed.

INIGO: I agree. They have displayed some very creative moves while working their way through the preliminary rounds. What will they have in store for us here? Will we see Bonetti’s Defense, maybe Cappa Ferro or Thibault, certainly some Agrippa. Will either of them start with their off hand to make it more of a challenge?

CHARLOTTE: I think the only one that does that is you.

INIGO: And the Man in Black.

CHARLOTTE: Anyway, for those of you at home who have not been tuning in to the tournament and are seeing this for the first time, first of all welcome to my home and secondly let’s meet our finalists. We have two young ladies that may be lacking a certain sophisticated elegance, but they more than make up for it with scintillating skill.

INIGO: These two young ladies are stone cold killers. They care only for their families and nothing else. Do not expect any witty repartee during this duel, but do expect aggressive attacks designed to maim or worse.

Two young women enter into view from opposite sides followed by surly looking men.

CHARLOTTE: Our fierce finalists are here, so let’s reintroduce them to the audience. First, we have Arya Stark. Arya is the youngest daughter of the late lord of Winterfell, Eddard Stark. She has received formal “water dance” training as well as some unorthodox techniques from various fighters she has encountered. Since being orphaned by the death of her mother and father, Arya has been wandering around Westeros fueled only by vengeance. 

INIGO: I feel like she is a kindred spirit to me.

CHARLOTTE: Today Arya is being accompanied by frenemy and twisted father figure, the Hound.

INIGO: I can’t tell if he is rooting for her or not, his expression never changes.

CHARLOTTE: Arya’s opponent for the championship comes in the form of Amy Sorel. Amy is also an orphan after her parents were killed by the Black Plague in Rouen. Fate led her to a meeting with a noble on the run, Raphael Sorel. After hiding him from the pursuant soldiers, they bonded and Raphael took Amy in as his daughter. He taught Amy all the techniques that had helped him go toe to toe with some of the strongest warriors in the world in pursuit of the infamous cursed sword, Soul Edge. 

INIGO: I appreciate her gothic lolita aesthetic.

CHARLOTTE: Legend has it that the evil blade Soul Edge has twisted her new father figure, Raphael, into a vampire.

INIGO: He is definitely a vampire I can tell just by looking at him.

CHARLOTTE: Regardless, this match isn’t about him. It’s about Amy and Arya. It’s about finding out who is the best. The final combatants are set, let’s get this started.

Arya and Amy approach one another.

ARYA: What do we say to the God of Death? Not today!

AMY: That is a sweet mantra. It will not save you.

INIGO: BEGIN!

image.jpeg.1a7c3cab7e73ae22475c59f29e753069.jpegimage.jpeg.302819da0811dc97a9cd73f508f07e16.jpeg

I'm gonna go with Amy here, considering that she's been trained by Raphael Sorel and likely has become something akin to a vampire as far as the Soul Calibur games are concerned, and perhaps some degree of superhuman abilities when compared to Arya here.

Another good set-up, Johnny. 

I think Amy wins this teenage fencing contest. Considering she regularly trains and fights with Soul Calibur, I'll assume she has better physicals than Anya.