Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 18840 Demogorgon (Stranger Things) vs. Pokemon

Mercenaryblade

That’ll be 850 please.” The pokemart clerk said with a grin. 

Grunting the youth shelled out exact change and paid for the items he had purchased. His jeans shirt, and denim vest were worn but not threadbare from his travels, and his backpack that he began to stuff with Pokémon supplies also seemed to be well used.

A Marowak watched impassively at the trainer’s side, eyes peering through the bonemask. The clerk smiled.     

“Seem’s you’re doing well for yourself, I see you have some badges on your vest. Mr. What did you say your name was?”

“Grey.” the youth replied simply. 

“Grey, right. You after that mysterious Pokémon too?” 

The trainer’s eyes widened. “What mysterious Pokémon?” 

The clerk shrugged, “Ask around, I've only heard some rumors.” 

Grey nodded, “Thanks for the tip.” 

“Be careful out there young one. Some people have gone missing already.” 

The ominous warning echoed in Grey’s head as he wandered about the town surrounded by forests and at the foot of a mountain. An officer Jenny was stapling missing posters to a bulletin board as he passed. 

Was this related to the mysterious Pokémon? 

Asking around he came across a few local trainers that had seen the strange Pokémon. 

“Yeah, I saw it. Just a glimpse but I saw it.” A burly hiker growled. “Would have tried to catch it but it was far off and running fast. Seemed to alternate from being on all fours or being on two. It was night time, hard to tell.”

“It was horrible!” A lass said, still wearing her school uniform. “It tried to eat me! I didn’t have time to get a Pokémon out to defend myself with. It looked like it had a flower for a head, but with rows and rows of teeth!” 

Grey folded his arms, “A grass type perhaps?” 

The lass shook her head, “I think it's a dark type, maybe a grass and dark type. Are you going after it?” 

“That is my intention.” Grey replied.

“Be careful mister!” 

Grey certainly intended to be careful, he’d traveled through many regions and matched skills with some of the toughest gym leaders. But he wasn’t a Champion yet, nor had he captured a legendary Pokémon. If he could find and catch a new species that would catapult him into fame. It could be the big break he was looking for. 

“Whatcha say Marowak? Should we hunt this strange Pokémon?” 

“Maro!” the Pokémon agreed. 

Sometime after night had fallen Grey had his team of Pokémon lined up and was moving along the forest paths with a flashlight to guide him. Aside from a few Zubats and HootHoots, he had seen nothing. 

The trainer thought about calling it a night and setting up camp when his flashlight began to flicker. 

“That’s odd.” 

There was a growl from behind a tree and the trainer felt the hairs stand up on the back of his neck. Turning he could see a large bipedal coming from behind a tree. Knowing it had been spotted the creature gave a roar. 

Grey scanned the thing with his pokedex but it only displayed question marks. 

Grey gasped. “Go Hitmonlee!” 

Throwing a greatball down, the fighting type Pokémon materialized.

“Lee!” the Pokémon grunted. 

The demogorgon paused its charge, momentarily confused by the Pokémon opposing it out of nowhere. 

“Hitmonlee! Double-Kick now!” Grey ordered. 

The Pokémon moved to comply as the terrible creature started forward again, intent on shredding the fighting type. 

Fight is on. Grey thinks the Demogorgon is a Pokémon. He has a team of six the six he has is: 

Hitmonlee

Marowak

Scyther 

Boltand

Swampert

Heatmor 

The Demogorgon can’t be caught by pokeballs, and doesn’t play by Pokémon rules. I personally think that’s just a gameplay mechanic.

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0.

I think the Pokemon team got this, since they have moves and attack that maybe too powerful for the Demogorgon to handle.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0.

I think the Pokemon team got this, since they have moves and attack that maybe too powerful for the Demogorgon to handle.

Thanks Venom! 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
15.00 Total Combined Score
15.00 / 3 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE