Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18831 Captain Amelia vs. Don Karnage

leroypowell3

Megastory 21.7

Dark Water story

Previously: Escaping Bloth, the crew of the USS Legacy flee to Octopon, the home of Prince Ren. They arrived and found a devastated city. The crew searched for survivors but only found men responsible for the attack. Ren faced the leader- Galtar.

The first thing Ren noticed about the blonde man up close was that his eyes were completely black. Perhaps it was this disturbing image that simmered down his viciousness or maybe that Galtar was flat out stronger than Ren.

Whatever excuse, it only took Galtar a moment to find an opening and run his golden lance through Ren’s stomach.

Captain Amelia had already called the rest of the crew as soon and Ren started fighting. Galtar had two other men with him who now advanced on her. They had guns so Amelia, even with her feline abilities, was not going to be fighting them off.

Galtar stood over Ren. “Where is the compass?”

Even if he wanted to Ren couldn’t answer. He could barely breath.

“Well need to patch him up a bit.” one of the others suggested. “But we’ll need the cat woman for leverage. The prince isn’t going to survive any questioning. We get her screaming and he’ll tell us what we want to know.”

“I’d like to hear how you guys scream!” Someone called out.

They looked and saw the rest of the RLS Legacy crew surrounding them.

It was Cracker Jack who had said it, the rifle in his hands strengthening his words. Ioz, Tula and even Moana had other angles covered. The mutant Spike stood with Danny the Dog. None combatants Snow White and Tula hung back. With the bad guys out-gunned, Ren’s friends collected him.

Back on the ship, The Legacy cast off as quickly as possible assuming that more trouble was coming.

Ren was in bad shape but he was stable. The closest thing they had to a doctor was Snow White who had a natural, nurturing dispensation. She treated him as best she could but they needed to get him to a physician.

Now two men were down. The beatdown from Danny the Dog during Bloth’s assault still had Sokka on light duty and now Ren was bedridden.

Kida didn’t say anything while they were leaving but once they were safely in the air, she spoke up.

“I know that man who hurt Ren. His name is Galtar. He’s our nation’s strongest warrior. I don’t understand how he could have anything to do with what happened to Octopon. He’s noble and good.”

“My guess is those blacked-out eyes have something to do with it.” said Cracker Jack. “Freaked me out when he looked at me.”

Amelia spoke. “Ren says that this is his fault. The treasure wasn’t in its sacred place protecting the nation from evil. It was with him. His father sent it with him and someone knew it was gone and the Octopon was vulnerable. That’s too convenient for a coincidence. Someone is manipulating events.”

“Bloth.” Tula decided.

“No.” Amelia shook he head. “Bloth is smarter than he looks but this is beyond his capabilities. Ren says that we need all Thirteen Treasure of Rule. With Octopon gone they need to be collected and re-hidden.”

“I know that sounds easy from where Ren stands but I’ve never heard of the Thirteen Treasures of Rule.” Moana said. “If somebody knew about his, then it stands to reason they know about the others. We may have competition in this quest.”

Kida spoke up. “I know about the Thirtreen Treasures of Rule. We have one of them.”

“Alright then,” Captain Amelia said loudly. “We’ll have to break up. I’ll take Ren and Sokka to a doctor I know. Moana and Tula, go with Kida and get the treasure in her kingdom.”

“Don’t you need me to navigate the ship?” Moana complained.

“I can nav myself, thank you. Get that treasure.”

“Jack. Bloth is going to have to be dealt with. Spike and Cole are your back up.”

“Begging your pardon ma’m but I’m hired to protect you. I can’t do that

when I’m not around.”

“Pish posh, Jack. I’m going to see a doctor. If I get a splinter he can patch me up.”

“Well if I’m going into a fight, I’d like Ioz too.”

“Done.” Amelia said with hesitation. “Given what you’re facing, I think Danny might be of some use too.”

“Danny?!” Cracker Jack said stronger than he meant to. Danny the Dog had been a member of Bloth’s crew. When the pirate had tried to board the Legacy, Danny was among the invaders. He was the only one to survive and his harsh mental conditioning granted him mercy from the Legacy crew. Snow White domesticated him and he now served cheerfully along with the others.

“Yes, I think he can be trusted, even without Snow White.”

Satisfied that Ren was in stable condition, Amelia steered the Legacy to her destination- Starfleet headquarters in Seattle, Washington of the United States. She had friends there. That’s actually where RLS Legacy was fitted for flight. It was their test vessel for entertainment space travel utilizing intense force fields.

Before the voyage where they picked up Tula, the engineers were about to repair the Holographic Doctor unit since she didn’t have a real doctor among her crew. Being a hologram, the Doctor could only function in a chamber with the proper emitters. Some of the tech malfunctioned so the unit couldn’t be used. On her way to have it repaired, Captain Amelia found Tula and the adventure with the Dark Water and now the Thirteen Treasures of Rule had kept from making it to Starfleet.

Back on track, Amelia was pleased to have a physician available. Given the adventures coming, he would be needed. The Holographic Doctor had Ren on the quick road to full recovery. Sokka stayed on light duty but the Holographic Doctor had him optimally medicated.

All this time, the Legacy had a stowaway.

Bloth’s new tactical commander- Don Karnage- wanted to make an impression. Working solo wasn’t his style but this mission demanded only him. Taking on the whole crew would be fun but messy. And William Strannix had failed so miserably that only a fool would use the same strategy twice.

This time a gruesome murder would get Bloth what he wanted.

With nearly all of her crew away, this was the time to strike.

Don Karnage hid until he could find the captain alone.

Amelia gasped when she saw the biped canine figure emerge. “Greeting captain.” his teeth showed. “Permission to come aboard?”

Fight Parameters:

Battle to the death between the two.

Total speculation for both fighters abilities, I know, but this is what we got.

Now this is a definite dream match up. These two were made to be rivals. Glad you're keeping your multi character epic going.

Amelia seemed pretty capable up to the point where she was wounded, and from the backstory we hear in film she is a veteran of some conflict. I think she can take Karnage one on one. 

Makes me happy to see thes two fight, I added them way back when. 

54 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Now this is a definite dream match up. These two were made to be rivals. Glad you're keeping your multi character epic going.

Amelia seemed pretty capable up to the point where she was wounded, and from the backstory we hear in film she is a veteran of some conflict. I think she can take Karnage one on one. 

Makes me happy to see thes two fight, I added them way back when. 

Thank you! 

I was expecting this one to be a dud. Hopefully not a tie. 

A couple of the megastories are going to start combining or crossing over. The Thirteen Treasures of Rule will be on a lot of peoples want list.

9 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

I echo MercenaryBlade's sentiment. I'm trying to remember any battles in TaleSpin that would show off Don Karnage's actual fighting ability. I just think he was charismatic enough to get sky pirates to follow him. 

He did fight Captain Hook once.

11 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

He did fight Captain Hook once.

Wow! I never knew this happened! Karnage did loose but I'd put Hook over him anyway. Amelia may be in trouble.

This was kind of my way of seeing if Amelia will be alive to lead her crew to gsther the Thirteen Treasure of Rule. I kind of want to kill her and have Ren take command but If she survives Karnage, then she earns her continued life in the story.

4 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Wow! I never knew this happened! Karnage did loose but I'd put Hook over him anyway. Amelia may be in trouble.

This was kind of my way of seeing if Amelia will be alive to lead her crew to gsther the Thirteen Treasure of Rule. I kind of want to kill her and have Ren take command but If she survives Karnage, then she earns her continued life in the story.

From the show 'Raw Toonage' :) 

Ah, I haven't seen Treasure Planet yet. It's definitely in the era of Disney films I'm trying to catch up on, though. 

Set-up looks like a good match-up of pirate captains to me, leroy, but since I only know about Don Karnage, I can't really vote here. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - StormChaser
4.60 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.60 Total Combined Score
18.60 / 4 = 4.65 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Captain Amelia: 1