Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 18821 Indiana Jones vs. Neville Sinclair

Boratz

With a crack of his bullwhip, Indy was able to disarm the assassin with the Flattop head. After feeling the fiery sting shoot through his hand, Flattop glanced as his pistol fell to the ground below. His blood started boil while his dark eyes gazed upon the archeologist. The assassin charged at the adventurer with all the rage that he had within him. Indiana dodged the rock-hard fists of the Flattop assassin, and landed multiple punches upon the dangerous criminal. Flattop fell down upon the pavement. His dark eyes wandered around the moonlit pavement and he saw the gun that was knocked out of his hands. Flattop tried reaching for his pistol, but the lightning snap of the bullwhip knocked it away from his grasp. Flattop glanced back at the archeologist and gritted his teeth. He pushed himself off the ground and rose to his feet. His dark eyes moved from his adversary to the bag that contained the tablet and journal.

"Who are you?" Indiana growled while staring down his opponent.

Many thoughts raced through the assassin's mind while he looked over Jones and the bag. There was a silence that took a hold of the world around. Indy's gaze did not break off once while he stared upon Short-Round's attacker. A powerful siren broke the silence. After he took a steady breath, Flattop quickly reached for the gun on his side. He hoped that his draw would be faster than the famed adventurer's reflexes. Before the assassin could pull his weapon, Indy had squeezed the trigger on his revolver. A shot rang out that hit Flattop in his chest. Blood formed over the nice suit that the assassin had worn while his body started to grow cold. The assassin fell back onto the pavement and his eyes looked up at the skies above. His breath started to slow, as the skies above him became a blur. Slowly the life of the assassin had begun to fade away, while Indiana walked over to his side. Flattop's dark eyes caught the gaze of Indiana Jones. 

With his dying breath, the assassin muttered out, "In the beginning..."

Indy saw the life leave his dark eyes. While shaking his head, he sighed as he turned his attention to the bag that contained the tablet and the journal. He sauntered over toward the bag and leaned down to pick it up off the pavement. The door to the hospital swung open, and Indy immediately aimed his revolver at the door. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth once Sallah had appeared in the doorway. The grizzled eyes of Sallah stared at Indy and slowly moved to the body of the fallen assassin. Sallah shook his head and a forced smile formed across his cheeks. Indy nodded at his companion while putting his revolver back in his holster. 

"How is Shorty?" Indy asked.

"He is safe. He is stable." Sallah responded while collecting his thoughts. He pointed down at the Flattop assassin. "Did you find out anything?"

"All he said was that in the beginning." Indy muttered while glancing over the assassin.

A puzzled look fell over Indy's friend as he thought about those words. "What did Short-Round get himself into?" Sallah asked while looking at Indiana.

"Whatever it is, I don't think it'll be easy." Indy replied while shaking his head.

"What do you need of me?" Sallah asked.

"Watch over Shorty. I am going to finish what he started." Indy responded. 

Indiana walked back into the hospital. While walking through the hallways of the hospital wings, he watched as military personnel scrambled through the different rooms to make sure that everything was safe and secure. He then stepped into the doorway of Short-Round's room. Opening up the bag, he shuffled through the contents to retrieve the journal and the broken tablet. Indiana read over the journal and studied the markings on the piece of the tablet that was recovered. A smirk formed on the side of his cheeks once he realized that Short-Round has discovered the location of the starting place of the Garden of Eden, but he needed the other half of the tablet to find where it ended. He looked over his young friend and stood over him. Indy gently placed his hand on Short-Round's shoulder. 

"You did it, kid. You did it. I will take it from here and when I get back, you better be awake." Indiana said softly while taking a deep breath. 

Indiana packed his gear and left Sallah behind to look over Short-Round. His mind was wandering while he was trying to figure out what to do next. Since his childhood, he had heard of the Garden of Eden but he never believed that he would be searching for it. After seeing the tablet that Short-Round had recovered, an idea came to him that caused him to pause for a moment. In his youth, his dad had dedicated his entire life to searching for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail was his dad's life's work. It was his passion, but his did study other aspects of world history. Indy vaguely remembered his dad speaking of the Garden of Eden. In one of their last correspondences, Henry Jones Sr. mentioned that he would be traveling to the Vatican to help with the preservation of spiritual artifacts. 

Indiana sighed while walking out the doors of the hospital. He saw one of the Allied intelligence officers patrolling the area. The archeologist ran up to the officer and identified himself. He provided him with information to have an encoded message sent to the Vatican. Indy knew that he would need to find his father, and he could not afford to allow the Nazis to get wind of his search. The adventurer traveled back to the airfield. After telling Jock of his new destination, Indy leaned back in his seat. He pulled his hat over his eyes and dozed off. Indiana knew that he had to get some rest to prepare for what was about to come. With this dreadful war, the entire world was in chaos. He knew that once his father found out what the Nazis were after, he would want to join his son on the search for the Garden of Eden. He would want to ensure that the forces of evil would not be able to access the land of paradise. Indy knew that this was something that he would have to do. 

Vatican City

Indiana's eyes shot open while a ray of light shined upon his face. He glanced over at Jock who was getting ready to descend upon the airfield. The plane landed successfully and Indy rose to his feet. Jock wiped off a line of sweat from underneath his ballcap and nodded at Indy. The archeologist stood up and walked down the steps of the plane. He could see his dad standing outside, waiting by a car. The white silver hairs that covered his dad's face shined bright from the rays of the sun. Indiana smirked while giving a slight wave to his father. Henry nodded while Indiana walked toward him.

"Nice to see you, Junior." Henry said with a small smile.

"Dad, please don't call me Junior." Indiana groaned while walking up to his dad.

"Well, what am I supposed to call you? Indiana? I am not going to call you the dog's name." Henry chuckled.

"Dad." Indiana mumbled under his breath while shaking his head. "I need your help."

"As most sons do." Henry replied. "What is it that I can help you with, Junior?"

"The Garden of Eden." Indy responded.

"Ah yes... The Terrestrial Paradise, the Garden of God." Henry said while thinking about his knowledge on the Garden.

"A friend of mine was searching for it. Now the Nazis are looking for it." Indy said.

"Of course, they are. The forces of evil after a paradise created by God!" Henry growled. "Humanity was banished from the Garden after the fall of man..."

"I know the story!" Indiana interrupted. "In your career, did you ever come across a map to the Garden?"

"I had a colleague from Scotland. He has since passed away, but he was certain that he found a piece of a tablet that spoke of the Garden." Henry responded.

Indiana went silent for a moment. He then asked, "Was it from King Solomon?"

"As a matter of fact, yes it was." Henry responded with a puzzled look.

"My friend found the other part of that tablet." Indy responded.

"Junior,  we need to get to Scotland!" Henry said with a stern gaze.

"Dad, what was on that tablet?" Indy asked.

"Junior, if the Nazis are after the Garden of Eden, then the world as we know it is at risk. The Garden of Eden was a perfect paradise created by God, and we cannot allow the forces evil to destroy it!" Henry snapped. "We must go to Scotland immediately!"

"Dad, you are not coming with me!" Indiana argued. "I cannot afford to keep an eye on you!"

"I am coming, boy and that's will be the end of it!" Henry said with a stern glare.

Indy shrugged with a sigh. He knew that there was no way that he could convince his father to stay behind. The archeologist nodded and followed his father to his apartment. Henry quickly packed his belongings while Indiana looked over some of the artifacts that were in his father's apartment. After Henry finished packing, he followed his son outside the apartment building. Henry heard a familiar voice approaching from behind. Both Joneses turned to see a man in a dashing suit and tie. A dark mustache rested upon a warm smile. 

"Where are you off to, Dr. Jones?" The dashing well-dressed man asked while approaching the father and son. 

"Just a long overdue trip with my boy!" Henry responded with a smile. "Oh Junior, this is... My apologies, I forgot your name."

"Sinclair... Neville Sinclair..." The man responded with a smirk.

"Oh right... Junior, he is one of those actors in the moving pictures." Henry said while glancing at his son.

"Oh right..." Indiana muttered. "What brings you all the way out here?"

"I was doing some tours for the troops. Lifting up their spirits and whatnot. Then I was doing a bit of research for a role when I met your father." Neville replied. "He has quite a great deal of knowledge of the history of the world. I am aware that you do as well."

"Not as much as I'd like, but my dad and I better get going." Indiana said while glaring into the actor's eyes. He could feel that there was something off with this man.

After watching the father and son disappear from view, the actor was approached by a thin pale man. The thin man was dressed in a black trench coat and his head was covered in a black fedora. The man was pulled a large case across the ground. Neville turned to face the thin man and a small smile on the side of his face. 

"They left in a hurry." The thin man said while standing before the actor.

"Not to worry... They will be intercepted at the train station. We will obtain the tablet there." Neville responded.

"Time and time again, these Joneses have proven to be a thorn for Germany. We cannot allow them to escape. You cannot allow them to escape!" The thin man hissed.

"I can assure you that I have my best men on it." Neville said with a wide smile.

"You are to head to the train station. If these men escape, then you will personally see to it that you obtain that map." The thin man ordered.

"How will I be able to do that?" Neville asked with a puzzled look.

The pale thin man pushed the case in front of Neville Sinclair. Neville leaned down and opened the case. His eyes widened and his smile grew. "I do perform my own stunts." He mumbled under his breath while gently rubbing the contents inside the case. The actor stood up tall and glared upon the pale thin man. 

"Consider it done." Neville said while taking the case from the thin man. 

The Train Station

Indiana and his father had purchased their tickets. Since meeting that actor, a bad feeling had lingered within the adventurer. While they made their way through the station, Indiana had seen several suspicious people staring at him and his father. As they walked toward the train, he heard the heavy German accent from multiple people that they had passed. Indy clinched his fist tightly and grabbed his father's shoulder. He pulled his dad close to him.

"DAD, GET ON THE TRAIN!" Indiana shouted while throwing the bag with the journal and the tablet in his father's arms.

Indiana quickly spun around and punched on of the Nazi agents across the face. Immediately, he had seen a small group of these agents descending upon him. The archeologist had fought them off with relative ease. He had used different items that were scattered throughout the train station as weapons to fend off the evil agents. He then heard a stomping sound from behind. Indy glanced back and saw a large behemoth of man standing high over the crowd. The hulking man had a stone glare that went over his face as he approached Indiana Jones. Indiana sighed after memories of several of his foes had flooded in his mind. The Professor knew he did not have time to face off against such a large foe. Indiana quickly took out his revolver and shot the large Nazi agent between the eyes. His body fell back onto the ground below, and Indy scrambled to get across the station. 

He smiled as he jumped onto the train. The whistle blew while he glanced back at the crowds in the station. There were several Allied forces that swarmed the area and had taken most of the Nazi spies into custody. The archeologist holstered his revolver and made his way into the train car. He sauntered through the train until he found his father sitting alone in a car. His father had the tablet laying upon a table while he quietly looked over the journal.

"You look comfortable." Indiana said with a sarcastic tone while sitting across from his dad.

"After all we have been through, I figured you could handle yourself. It looks like I was right!" Henry said with a smile. 

Indiana scoffed for a moment before sitting down before his father. His father's eyes were glued to the pages of the journal.

"Your friend is quite impressive. What is his name?" Henry asked while keeping his eyes on the pages.

"Wan Li... I call him Short-Round." Indiana said with a break in his voice.

Henry glanced up at his son. He could see the distress in Indy's face.

"Is he okay?" Henry asked.

"He is in a coma. Some of my friends are looking over him." Indiana responded.

"I am sorry, Junior." Henry responded softly.

"You know, dad, I..." Indy said before looking out the window of the train. His eyes widened as he fell silent. "You have got to be kidding me!" He groaned.

"What is it?" Henry asked while looking out.

Henry's mouth dropped as both father and son saw Neville Sinclair flying on what appeared to be a jetpack outside the train car.

"He did tell me that he did his own stunts!" Henry exclaimed.

"Stay here, dad! I'll take care of this!" Indiana ordered while walking out.

Indiana Jones is armed with his bullwhip and his revolver

Neville Sinclair has a jetpack and a pistol 

The fight location is on a moving train.

Learn More About
Indiana Jones
Read more about Indiana Jones at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Pictures Links: Indiana Jones Wikipedia page "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Wikipedia pag "Raiders of the Lost Ark" imdb page

Neville Sinclair
Read more about Neville Sinclair at Wikipedia
Official Site: Buena Vista Pictures Links: Wikipedia

Another great set-up, Boratz. This is another rare arc continuation from you. These matches might actually work as a good Indiana Jones series. :) 

I haven't seen The Rocketeer, but a jetpack-wielding villain actually feels like a good fit for Indy. Sinclair would be more exposed than the jet fighters Indy's had to deal with, but he'd also be nimbler in the skies. I think Indiana can beat Sinclair, but not without some close calls and maybe even some assistance from Henry, Sr. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Another great set-up, Boratz. This is another rare arc continuation from you. These matches might actually work as a good Indiana Jones series. :) 

I haven't seen The Rocketeer, but a jetpack-wielding villain actually feels like a good fit for Indy. Sinclair would be more exposed than the jet fighters Indy's had to deal with, but he'd also be nimbler in the skies. I think Indiana can beat Sinclair, but not without some close calls and maybe even some assistance from Henry, Sr. 

Thank you, Dskillz! Depending on how this one goes, I may do one more Indy match to wrap up the story that I have going 

5 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Great matchup, Boratz. I'm disappointed I missed the one with Flattop. It's been decades since I've seen the Rockateer so I may need to refesh a little before making a call although I'm leaning Indy.

Thanks Johnny!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.80 - DSkillz
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - ViceCityMobster86

FPA Calculation: