Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18638 Ben 10 vs. Tohru

Nesh

Ten-year-old Ben Tennyson tried his best not to be bored as he looked out the window of his grandfather's RV, affectionately known as the Rust Bucket. Even the sight of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge couldn't cheer him up. Though, his mood had more to do with the fact that he had to listen to his cousin, Gwen, go on about something he didn't care about.

The two of them had never gotten along, which was only exasperated by the fact that they shared the same birthday. He'd been less than thrilled when he'd found out she'd be joining him on the summer road trip with Grandpa Max. True, they'd bonded some during this trip, but the still butt heads quite often. Still, more good than bad had come out of this trip.

Mainly his discovery of the Omnitrix, now he could turn into ten alien superheroes. They'd just recently taken down a really powerful evil alien named Vilgax at Mt. Rushmore, and found out that Grandpa Max had been part of a secret alien fighting group called the Plumbers.

“The aquarium just brought in a Galapagos tortoise name Aesop, can we go see it, Grandpa?” Gwen asked.

“Who would want to go see some smelly turtle?” Ben grumbled.

“Now, Ben, we can't always do things you'd like,” Grandpa Max chided, “this is your cousin's vacation, too. Besides, this could be educational.”

“That's exactly the problem,” Ben muttered. Still, he knew he wasn't going to get out of this one, so he might as well grit his teeth and bare it. Soon enough they were at the aquarium. Though it seemed that the tortoise wasn't currently on display. “Can we go now?”

“There's plenty more to see at the aquarium, Ben,” Grandpa Max said. Suddenly the building was rocked by an explosion. While most of the patrons in the area ran away, the Tennysons weren't most patrons. They instead ran toward the obvious danger.

What they saw was a massive hole in the wall where a rather obvious group of thugs entered, approaching the turtle.

“They're trying to steal Aesop,” Gwen breathed.

Ben smirked. Maybe this would be interesting after all. “Sounds like it's Hero Time!” Ben looked around quickly and ducked into an adjoining hallway so he could make his transformation. He quickly selected an appropriate alien and slammed down the Omnitrix's face plate. With a flash of green light Ben had become the red alien he'd dubbed Four Arms for rather obvious reasons.

He quickly rushed back to the scene of the crime to find a Chinese man trying to fight off the thugs. Though what looked to be a sumo wrestler was near the tortoise. Ben decided he'd take care of that guy first.

As he charged in, one of the thugs a redhead in a white jacket called out. “What the hell is that thing?”

That got the attention of the sumo who struck Ben. He was surprised that the blow actually hurt. This guy was strong, but Four Arms was stronger. It only took a couple of blows to lay the sumo out.

“First Chan, and now this freak? Let's get out of here!” Another one of the thugs, am Asian man wearing orange sunglasses said.

The sumo got back up and he and his friends picked up the turtle and ran toward a plane. Ben was about to give chase when he heard the telltale sound of the Omnitrix timing out. Soon enough he was back to his normal human form and watched as the plane took off.

Jackie Chan took a deep breath as he and is niece, Jade approached three people that were still at the scene of the tortoise-napping. An old man in a Hawaiian shirt, and two children around Jade's age, a boy and a girl. They were probably his grandchildren. “I'm Jackie Chan, an archaeologist, and this is my niece, Jade. I think we should compare notes.”

“My name is Max Tennyson, these are my grandkids, Ben and Gwen,” the old man said.

“Who were those people and what did they want with Aesop?” Gwen asked.

Jackie paused for a moment, considering how to answer that question. Given what he'd seen the boy do, it was clear these weren't normal people, and since they'd tried to stop the theft it seemed they were good people. Jackie decided to trust his gut and tell them the truth. “They were members of a criminal syndicate known as the Dark Hand. It wasn't the tortoise they were after, but rather a powerful magic talisman embedded in its shell,” Jackie said.

“Magic? Just like Hex, and we saw how dangerous he was,” Gwen mused. Jackie had no idea what that meant, but it seemed that they understood the danger. However his attention was quickly drawn away by Jade approaching Ben.

“How'd you turn into that red guy? It was so cool!” Jade said.

“Oh that, it's my Omnitrix, it lets me turn into one of ten aliens,” Be said showing Jade his watch.

“So cool!” Jade said. Jade had stars in her eyes, and Jackie could tell that a schoolgirl crush was forming. Ben was scratching the back of his head and blushing.

“We'd be happy to help you get Aesop and the talisman back,” Max said.

Normally, I would say no, but you can clearly handle yourselves,” Jackie said.

Hours later Ben and the group watched from behind a crate on the pier as the Dark Hand tries selling Aesop to some guy who wanted to eat the endangered turtle. Jade and Jackie got into a bit of a fight about whether to rescue Aesop or grab the Rabbit talisman first, which led to the group being discovered by Tohru, which Ben had learned was the name of the sumo guy. After a brief tussle with Jackie Tohru activated the Rabbit talisman which gave him super speed.

Upon seeing this, Ben knew exactly what to do, and turned the Omnitrix to his desired alien, slamming down the face plate and becoming the alien he called XLR8. He rushed forward using XLR8's speed and blocked Tohru's next attack on Jackie. “Go rescue Aesop, I can match Tohru speed for speed, I'll get the talisman,” Ben said in the raspy voice of XLR8.

“What if the Shadowkhan show up?” Jackie asked. Jackie had explained that the Shadowkhan were some kind of shadow ninjas who helped the Dark Hand for unknown reasons.

“Don't worry, I'll back him up,” Grandpa Max said, brandishing a Plumber weapon, “Gwen go with Jackie and Jade to rescue Aesop.” With that said the other three entered the ship on the man who wantrd to eat the endangered turtle.

Okay so Tohru is equipped with the Rabbit talisman and this is Original series Ben in XLR8 form. Tohru is aiming to defeat Ben in combat, Ben only has to get his hands on the talisman.

Man I love Jackie Chan Adventures, but know nothing of Ben Ten. From my understanding though, he is pretty busted.

Welcome back, Nesh. :) Good set-up and good interactions between the Jackie Chan Adventures and Ben 10 characters. Don't know that much about Ben 10, but it's interesting that Jade may be interested in someone with more courage than Paco. :D 

As for the match, even after watching some footage, it's kinda hard to tell what's faster between Ben's XLR8 form and the Rabbit Talisman. The XLR8 seems to pull off more moves with its super-speed, though, and Ben seems pretty cunning for his age. Tohru's no dummy either, though, so Ben have have a time of taking away the Talisman. 

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

I  think Ben can overcome Tohru. He's beaten a lot of people which kind of disturbs me.

May I ask why it disturbs you?

Welcome back, Nesh. 🙂

I like the match and I give the setup a 5.0.

I've decided to make this an arc bringing in several other supernatural themed cartoons.  I already have the next few matches in mind.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.80 - leroypowell3
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - DSkillz
4.80 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.20 Total Combined Score
24.20 / 5 = 4.84 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE