Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18591 Princess Azula vs. Haruno Sakura

leroypowell3

Megastory

Dragon Emperor series

Previously: Han, the first emperor of China, was successfully revived. He was taken to a group of men, who invited him to join their cobal. One of the members, Fire Lord Ozai, clashed with the emperor and they quickly fell into fisticuffs.

Han stood over the remains of Ozai. Not exactly winded, but he had clearly put forth effort to acquire this victory.

The Cobal’s lackluster reaction told Han all he needed to know. They cared not for Ozai.

But they were in the Fire Nation borders. Most of the servants were subjects of that kingdom.”

A military adviser, Zhao, approached the emperor carefully.

“If it pleases the emperor, this act makes you the Fire Lord, king of the Fire Nation.”

“That simple?” Han glanced at him.

“No challenge was officially issued but you did rule this land. It seems obvious that you are merely reclaiming what was already yours.”

The Dragon Emperor nodded. “Well said.” Addressing the other members of the Cabal. “None of you take issue with this?”

“Nation ruling is not our cup of tea.” Gideon replied. “Your personal ambitions are yours. As long as they don’t interfere with our cooperative goals.”

Satisfied Han tuned to Zhao. “Did he have any children? Aires?”

“Two.” Zhao told him flatly. “A girl- Azula- who is at the palace. And a boy- Zuko- currently exhiled.”

“Kill them.”

A clear order which Zhao marched away to set about.

A violent shaking stirred Rambo. He opened his eyes and saw the concerned face of Madmartagan.

“Are you alright?”

“I think so. We all got electrocuted.”
The others started to come about.

“Was that for real?” Pai Chan groaned.

“I think we got in over our heads.” Prince Phillip complained. “This is Justice League stuff.”

“Don’t talk down like that.” Rambo chastened him. “Let me call it in. See what the general wants us to do.”

Rambo walked off, still a little woozy from the shot treatment.

“Why didn’t they kill us?” Mulan wondered.

“Probably as an insult.” Rick O'Connell said. “To show we’re no real threat to him.”

Rambo came back from his call. “We’re still on mission. Stay after the Dragon Emperor, put him down as opportunity arises.”

“No back up?” Prince Phillips asked.

“They’re monitoring things but we’re the lead team. Don’t worry. The General’s got our backs. Mulan, are you still with us?”

“Nothing has changed beyond the situation getting worse. Unless I receive some new orders your assignment is my assignment.”

“Outstanding. Can you arrange to get us some transportation?”

“That and some resources and more.”

Such a generous promise put a smile of Rambo’s face. It only lasted a moment as Mulan stepped away and he saw Pai Chan.

“Ms. Chan. I’m sorry we couldn’t rescue your father. There shouldn’t be any problem getting you back home.”

“This isn’t over yet. My father is still alive.”

Rambo’s demeanor drooped further. “I’m gonna level with you. Your father is working with the enemy. I’ll do whatever I can to snap him out of it but if he gets to be a threat I’m gonna take him out.”

Pai blinked. “I understand. But I won’t let it come to that. I’ll get to him.”

Putting a hand on her shoulder Rambo said, “Welcome to the team.”

At the Fire Lord palace, Princess Azula was yelling at a servant because of her cold food. She was about to burn her but remembered the cover up the palace had to spin to keep her from looking so bad in the media’s eyes the last time she punished a servant.

Even cold though, I was still good.

After her meal Azula went to a meeting with Vietnamese. Some trade negotiations were being done and the delegates felt the presence of one of the royal family would be beneficial. The Fire Lord chose Azula.

She didn’t have to do anything. She didn’t have to say anything. Simply sit there and let the weight of her status bolster the Fire Nation’s bargaining power.

Tired of the tedious talking, the princess went to the bathroom. There was a young woman there, not much older than her. She seemed to be in a hurry to change her cloths as a pile of kitchen staff attire was under the sink counter.

Surprised at the sudden entrance the woman was doubly surprised to see who it was.

“You’re supposed to be dead!” she blurted.

Azula drew back. “Don’t tell me this is an assassination attempt.”
Sakura sighed. “I guess I have to do this the hard way.”

Fight Parameters:

Fight till the death.

Sakura was supposed to poison Azula’s food but Azula didn’t eat.

They start in the bathroom.

Good set-up for your arc, leroy. Zhao's never been the type to let something like "loyalty" get in the way of opportunity, lol. 

As for the match, if Sakura can get in one good hit, I think Azula's pretty much done. One thing Azula's never shown is the ability to take punishment. If Azula manages to tag Sakura, though, Sakura's healing jitsu may just get her through it.