Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18092 The Lord Of The Dance vs. Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

Al Rossi: Helloooo, fight fans and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  That’s right!  Do not adjust your devices!  We are back!  It is indeed Al Rossi and Jedi Master Andel Sanap!  We are coming to you live, but not from TCC Arena! 

Andel Sanap: Yes, ladies and gentlemen.  This event is being streamed from what we have termed ‘the Bunker’.  Suffice to say that it is an underground arena tucked away in a pocket dimension.  We cannot be more specific than that, and even the audience in attendance for this match will have the location of the Bunker wiped from their memories when the contest is over. 

Al Rossi: Not something that we enjoy doing, Andel, but it’s what we need to do in order to make certain this place doesn’t get found by the TCC.  After the events of the Battlesphere Battle Royal, the TCC board seemed no longer content with running the show from the shadows.  With their new enforcer, Battlesphere winner Miss America, in their power, the 8 became the 9 and started a series of questionable fights, all of which ended with Miss America executing the losers. 

Andel Sanap: Thankfully, Mercy was able to revive them and return them to their rightful dimensions.  But when the 9 caught wind of what she had done, she was forced to flee from TCC Arena, or face the wrath of Miss America. 

Al Rossi: In the face of all this, me, Andel, and several other former TCC personnel have joined forces to start putting on fights the way the TCC used to do.  Not every battle has to be to the death!  And the fans should still be allowed to view these fights in person!  No more of this crap of having competitors tear each other apart just for the amusement of the 9! 

Andel Sanap: I wholeheartedly agree, Al.  It is good to see the fans again.  There is a spirit of fellowship and good will in the Bunker as the St. Patrick’s Day festivities have gone on throughout the day.  The finest alcohol from across the multiverse has been provided, and good times have been had by all.  Except for that brawl going on between Doctor Holiday, Bo Rai Cho, and Captain Sparrow. 

Al Rossi: Ah, don’t worry about it.  We’ve got our security surrounding the barroom to make sure the fight stays contained.  Hopefully.  But for our first battle here in the Bunker, we have a real fun match up for the fans here and at home.  In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we have invited a competitor who in my opinion embodies Irish spirit and culture: the Lord of the Dance! 

Andel Sanap: Athletically gifted, with a touch of magic, the Lord of the Dance leapt at the chance to represent Planet Ireland for our opening bout.  And when we wanted to find a competitor who could match the Lord’s performance, charisma, and ability, only one dancer came to mind.  The Moonwalker! 

Al Rossi: Early today, we were able to get a moment with our competitors.  Here’s Philippa Forrester and her.. um… co-correspondent, Chloe Bourgeois. 

Philippa Forrester: Hey, fight fans!  It’s Philippa…

Chloe Bourgeois: And your favorite sideline reporter, Chloe Bourgeois! 

Philippa Forrester: Um, Chloe?  We’ve been over this? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh, yeah, sorry.  Just figured the fans would be excited to see me again. 

Philippa Forrester: But they’re not here to see us.  They’re here to hear from our guests.  We have with us the Lord of the Dance and the Moonwalker.  We’d like to welcome you both to the Bunker, and wish you both a Happy St. Patrick’s Day. 

Lord of the Dance: Thanks, Philippa.  I’m real excited to be here and can’t wait to see what Moonwalker has in store for me. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Yeah, yeah.  But I got a question for Moonwalker. 

Moonwalker: Go ahead, sweetheart. 

Chloe Bourgeois: How do you feel your outfit compares to Captain Shirtless over here? 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe! 

Chloe Bourgeois: What?  It’s a relevant question!  We got a guy dressed in a classic white suit and a guy who looks like he’s trying out for the next Magic Mike! 

Lord of the Dance: Can’t say I’ve had many complaints.  What do you think, Philippa? 

Philippa Forrester: Hmm?  Oh, I mean um, you look great!  I mean the outfit looks great.  Uh, moving on!  This fight is scheduled to take place under 2 out of 3 falls rules.  Your first fall will be a dance off, winner to be decided by the crowd.  The second fall will be a fist fight, winner decided by KO.  The third fall, if needed, will be anything goes.  All magic based powers will be allowed.  Last man standing wins. 

Moonwalker: Nice!  But I don’t think this is gonna need three rounds. 

Lord of Dance: Oh do you, now?  Let’s just get out there and put on a show these people will never forget! 

Moonwalker: You’re on! 

Philippa Forrester: Good show of sportsmanship from our competitors.  Back to Al and Andel in the booth! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hmph.  I was hoping they were going to start fighting. 

Al Rossi: Well, despite some pot stirring from Chloe, it appears both the Lord of the Dance and Moonwalker are ready to go! 

Andel Sanap: I do hope Miss Forrester is able to be a good influence on Miss Bourgeois.  But for now, it’s time for Justin Roberts to give the introductions!  Let’s go to the dance floor! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a 2 out of 3 falls match!  Introducing first, from Planet Ireland, the LOOOOOOOORD OF THE DAAAAAAAANCE! 

Al Rossi: A rousing cheer from the Irish contingent as the Lord stepdances onto the floor, accompanied by the Sprite.  She’ll be important to give the Lord a boost of magical endurance if we go to the third fall.  The Lord strikes his trademark pose and goes to his corner. 

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, the MOOOOOOONWALKEEEEEER! 

Andel Sanap: The strains of Smooth Criminal are being blasted over the sound system as the Moonwalker struts into the Bunker.  The crowd goes wild as he moonwalks over to the Lord and hits a pose of his own before going back to his corner. 

Al Rossi: This is certainly going to be a competitive game of one-upmanship in this first round.  Neither of these competitors want to be outshined in a dance off, but do they want to expend so much energy in the first fall, they don’t have the strength for the fist fight?  No more time for questions!  Here’s the official! 

Referee: Competitors ready?  First fall!  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

OK:

1st fall-Dance Off.  Win over the crowd. 

2nd fall-Fist fight.  Win by KO. 

3rd fall-Anything goes.  All magic powers are legal.  Moonwalker can transform, Lord of the Dance can summon his backup dancers and have Sprite restore him. 

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  Here’s to another 100 match ups! 

Game On! 

Learn More About
The Lord Of The Dance
Read more about The Lord Of The Dance at Wikipedia
Official Site: Michael Flately Links: Wikipedia

Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)
Read more about Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Michael Jackson Links: Moonwalker Wikipedia page Moonwalker imdb page Moonwalker Hollywood.com page

Did someone say Chloe Bourgeois. 😉

Also, I give the match a 5.0.

• Like 1

Everyone knows of the legend of MJ but heh, I definitely also remember all the commercial ads that came out for Lord of the Dance back in the '90's. :D Very good set-up, broadway, and congrats on your 100th CBUB match. 

As for the match, Flatley brought in big crowds with Lord of the Dance, for sure, but it was almost a niche type of thing. MJ's performances brought in audiences of all types around the world. I'd say MJ wins the dance-off. 

As for the fist fight, I just found out that Flatley is a boxing enthusiast and used to get into fist fights pretty often as a kid. From what I know about Jackson, he did just about everything to stay away from confrontation, especially physical. I'm thinking Flatley wins H2H. 

As for the 3rd fall? From Thriller to Moonwalker to Smooth Criminal, etc. MJ has a myriad of abilities to draw from. He should win here. 

All-in-all, MJ wins 2 out of 3 falls.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - leroypowell3
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.30 Total Combined Score
23.30 / 5 = 4.66 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Lord Of The Dance: 1
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker): 3

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Andel Sanap: With the pounding of drums, the Lord of Dance leaps into action, step dancing furiously!  The Irish contingent screams their support!  He is literally dancing circles around Moonwalker! 

Al Rossi: He might be wanting to get this early fall, Andel.  The Lord might be able to call on some powerful magic to resurrect himself from an attack, but he’d probably feel a lot more comfortable going one into the fist fight!  Look at the elevation on that kick!  Right in front of the face of Moonwalker! 

Andel Sanap: But Moonwalker is staying still, hat brim pulled down.  He isn’t paying attention to the Lord’s routine.  He’s focusing on saving his energy for his performance.  The Lord’s feet are tapping nearly on top of Moonwalker’s.  Now he breaks away and starts sprinting across the length and breadth of the platform. 

Al Rossi: He’s going back and forth with the drummers!  He gestures to Moonwalker, and ha!  It looks like he’s almost doing a robot.  And into an MJ kick as he taps!  Is he trying to play mind games by stealing some of Moonwalker’s moves?  But here he comes back again, a final flurry of footwork in front of Moonwalker, and then nails his famous pose! 

Andel Sanap: Right arm flexed and left arm extended right in the face of Moonwalker, who still hasn’t even lifted up his hat.  The crowd really loved that performance, but…

Al Rossi: Oh, hello!  Moonwalker extends his arm to the Lord!  He snaps his fingers and here comes “Smooth Criminal”! 

Andel Sanap: The crowd is going ballistic as Moonwalker hits a thrust and immediately goes into a circle glide around a bemused Lord.   

Al Rossi: Hits him with a MJ kick to show ‘em how it’s done!  Now starts to robot then straight into a crotch grab! 

Moonwalker: Ow! 

Andel Sanap: Certainly.. unorthodox, but effective.  Now he slides past him to the far side right in front of the drummers! 

Al Rossi: Spinning round and round and up on his toes!  He moonwalks back across the floor towards the Lord who’s standing with arms crossed.  Another spin, straight into the anti-gravity lean!  The crowd loves that one! 

Andel Sanap: Strutting confidently past the Lord before going into another spin!  Going faster and faster!  I thought they weren’t allowed to use magic! 

Al Rossi: He isn’t! 

Moonwalker: Ow! 

Al Rossi: A final cry and snap to the sky and Moonwalker completes his routine!  The crowd has not stopped roaring!  The official moves in between the two competitors.  He gestures to the Lord.  Still some heartfelt cheers from the audience.  But they are quickly overwhelmed by the cheers for the Moonwalker! 

Referee: Winner of the first fall: Moonwalker!  Gentlemen, the second fall will be contested under fist fight rules.  Combatants ready?  3.  2.  1.  Commence combat! 

Al Rossi: Whoa!  The Lord catches Moonwalker with a right to the jaw!  Now the Moonwalker is really spinning!  The crowd didn’t like that! 

Andel Sanap: This certainly is not ideal for the Lord of the Dance.  The audience has shown it’s behind Moonwalker after that first fall.  But can the Lord capitalize on this early strike? 

Al Rossi: Moonwalker is trying to keep his distance.  He doesn’t want to feel that right again!  The Lord lunges in for another punch but Moonwalker blocks it!  A couple of quick body shots but the Lord of the Dance is able to weather them.  Moonwalker goes into a spin and tries for a back fist and the Lord ducks out of range. 

Andel Sanap: Moonwalker charges ahead andOH!  Walks straight into another strike!  The Moonwalker is down!  There’s blood on the dance floor! 

Al Rossi: Moonwalker struggling to his feet as the official makes the count.  He’s on wobbly legs at the count of 6. 

Andel Sanap: An uppercut from the Lord!  Moonwalker on one knee!  The Lord pulls back and hammers down on the Moonwalker!  That might do it! 

Al Rossi: The fans are urging Moonwalker to get up!  He’s stirring but the ref if already counting! 

Referee: 5!  6!  7!  8!  9!  10!  Winner of the second fall: The Lord of the Dance! 

Andel Sanap: The Lord acknowledges the crowd as Moonwalker is still struggling back to his knees.  The official is checking him and he’s nodding.  He’s ready to continue! 

Referee: Third and final fall!  All powers legal!  Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Al Rossi: The Lord is waving to the Sprite who in turn signals to the dressing room.  Here comes the Lord’s followers, step dancing in unison towards the dance floor!  The Sprite playing that flute to summon her magic! 

Andel Sanap: The Moonwalker is still on the ground.  But… oh my!  His eyes!  Their starting to glow! 

Al Rossi: The Lord is going into a spin!  He must summoning a final spell to eliminate Moonwalker!  But Moonwalker’s getting to his feet!  He’s turning silver!  The crowd knows what’s coming! 

Andel Sanap: The Moonwalker is becoming encased inside a metallic armor!  The tempo of the Lord’s followers is increasing!  He dramatically gestures at MoonBY THE FORCE! 

Al Rossi: A massive blast of energy shot out from the Lord at Moonwalker!  But his force field blocked it!  The Lord’s followers aren’t looking too confident now!  The armor of the Moonwalker opens up to reveal his turrets and rockets and YIKES! 

Andel Sanap: Moonwalker has opened fire on the Lord of the Dance!  Step dancers are running for cover and getting blasted into the air!  The Sprite is desperately trying to use her magic to restore everyone, but BY THE FORCE!  Struck down by a laser! 

Al Rossi: The Lord of the Dance is standing in shock as his forces are decimated!  He has no answer for this kind of firepower!  Everyone is either dead or fled to the locker rooms!  He turns to face the giant robotic form of Moonwalker!  He’s psyching himself up!  This is so not a good idea! 

Andel Sanap: I have to agree, Al.  I can respect not wanting to surrender, but at this point this can only end badly.  He charges full steam towards Moonwalker! 

Moonwalker: AHHHHHHHHHH! 

Andel Sanap: BY THE FORCE! 

Al Rossi: That sonic cry!  Lifts the Lord of the Dance off his feet!  Leaving him completely helpless as a final laser blasts him off the dance floor! 

Referee: Winner of the final fall: The Moonwalker!   

Andel Sanap: An incredible finish for our first fight at the Bunker, Al. 

Al Rossi: You’re not lying, Andel.  Mercy will be able to put the losers together again, and I only hope that we can keep things going in our new home without the 9 finding us.  Remember, viewers, always be on your guard.  The 9 must never find out where we are, our it could be curtains for all of us!  But we’ll keep going to give you great action with the finest warriors of the multiverse.  Now, I think it’s time for us to all have a drink at the bar, if Doc Holliday hasn’t drunk it dry after outdrawing Captain Jack and Bo Rai Cho!  For Andel Sanap, Philippa Forrester, Chloe Bourgeois, Justin Roberts, and Mercy, I’m Al Rossi saying so long from the Bunker! 

Philippa Forrester: Guess you could say that fight was a real ‘thriller’? 

Chloe Bourgeois: I don’t get it. 

• Like 1