Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 15

Tenga Warriors

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tenga Warriors at this Wiki
Official Site: Saban

Stormtroopers

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Stormtroopers at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Arena Free For All

One thermal detonator and game for troopers. Tenga warriors are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Tenga Warriors go down to the rangers when they are not morphed.

Stormtroopers breach and board a chokepoint and take out all resistance

Rebel Soldiers > Teenagers with Attitude

Their only chance against unmorphed rangers was sheer numbers.

The StormTroopers are the real jobbers here. Come on now,

As I've said. StormTroopers absolutely suck in hand to hand. They must not teach any in bootcamp. Anytime they go against someone competent in hand to hand they get rekt. 

And lets not forget: 

You mean losing to in order

1. An elite set of bounty hunters who are extremely skilled and live for fighting

2. A force sensitive monk who spends all his time reflecting on the force

3. Another elite bounty hunter

4. An indigenous guerilla force of cannibals (not really cannibals since humans and wookies are not their species) with extensive knowledge of the terrain and traps established well beforehand. Basically serving as a space Vietcong.

Not really making a case against the troopers.

Is there a fight the Tenga Warriors have won in their canon? Because Stormtroopers have won several battles.

2 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

You mean losing to in order

1. An elite set of bounty hunters who are extremely skilled and live for fighting

2. A force sensitive monk who spends all his time reflecting on the force

3. Another elite bounty hunter

4. An indigenous guerilla force of cannibals (not really cannibals since humans and wookies are not their species) with extensive knowledge of the terrain and traps established well beforehand. Basically serving as a space Vietcong.

Not really making a case against the troopers.

Is there a fight the Tenga Warriors have won in their canon? Because Stormtroopers have won several battles.

The Tenga's are about on level as those elite bountyhunters, and definitely comparable to the Ewoks, who only have stoneage weapons.

My point was they can't go hand to hand for anything. Look at the melee fights they crumble whenever someone gets in close and personal and that's exactly what the Tenga warriors will do. They also will have no artillery, tank, or air support.

They're boned.

I don't know power rangers. But I know Star Wars. I have yet to see any impressive hand-to-hand stormtrooper feats. If this was First Order Stormtroopers I'd be backing them, but Empire troopers are like battledroids, quantity over quality.     

While no match for a jedi, troopers are capable of parrying and striking a jedi.

Troopers go through a hardcore training

They are insanely long lasting

It was during our third day of boot camp. And they really meant "camp" -- after a few days of brutal physical conditioning at the barracks, we'd been sent on a two-hundred-kilometer hike through a mountainous wasteland.

- Taken from Carida: Heavy Duty part 2

Because a recruit's body reacts differently when in optimal physical conditions, trainees are expected to be in top physical shape form for combat training. At this point in training, a recruit undergoes several hours of physical exercise, followed by several more hours of combat training, either sparring with comrades or out on the firing range.

At the culmination of basic training, a recruit should be in peak physical condition and trained to fight and die on the battlefield.

- Taken from Galaxy at War

Disarming and KOing a rebel spy in one go

Knocking Han Solo down with a backhand

No Caption Provided

Throw in the Shield Generator was guarded by two platoons (a total of 76 men in Star Wars canon) and the Ewok army attacked in massive numbers with prep time traps. Pits and giant logs don't set themselves up. They used poison on their weapons.

“The first wave of troopers died with arrows through the gaps in their armor. The indigenes were primitive, but later I read about the bows they used, how they were engineered for immense leverage. I saw troopers falling with arrows that had gone completely through their throats. They were the lucky ones-some of our men took what looked like minor wounds, and minutes later they were clawing their helmets off and gasping for air. The abos had dipped their arrows in some kind of nerve toxin that paralyzed every muscle in the body. Troopers who got hit suffocated because their lungs wouldn’t work. I saw dying men staring into the sun, trying to blink."

-Taken from the Return of the Jedi Novelization

They are quick learners with taken tech be it speeder bikes or blasters

main-qimg-36c0ecc2fac96e120e14dca4d7b67846-pjlq

and again they were at least 4:1 numerically superior with prep.

Getting Luke Skywalker in Melee (in between Ep IV & V)

Luke dodged a barrage of fire, diving over a couch. He swore as one of the guards shot the blaster out of his hand, then activated his lightsaber, lashing out with the glowing beam. The stormtrooper darted out of his reach, then fired again. Luke grunted in pain and toppled backward as the laserfire blasted into his shoulder. Han rushed to help - then stopped, as he felt something sharp jab him in the back.

"Drop it," the guard's flat voice ordered.

Han raised his arms, letting his blaster clatter to the floor. Luke groaned and sat up - but a blaster in the face stopped him from going any further. The other two stormtroopers lay on the ground, unconscious or dead. Han grimaced - they'd almost managed to win.

But when blasters were involved, almost didn't count.

- Taken from Rebel Force 1: Target

Blasters are the great equalizer. The Tenga Warriors with no cover and no means to deflect blasters are going to be mowed down. Throw in communication in their helmets, thermal detonators, and grappling hooks and your standard kit stormtrooper is more than well enough equipped to take the Tenga in an open field.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:53 PM, Twogunkid said:

Tenga Warriors go down to the rangers when they are not morphed.

Stormtroopers breach and board a chokepoint and take out all resistance

Rebel Soldiers > Teenagers with Attitude

Their only chance against unmorphed rangers was sheer numbers.

I hate to call you out like this Twogunkid but I think your mistaken with the first link, the Tengu Warriors weren’t even in that clip. That clip showed the Rangers fighting Ivan’s Oozemen, completely different minions to the Tenga Warriors. Also the clip clearly shows the Oozemen overpowering the Rangers in their civilian forms and forcing them to morph in order to win. I don’t mean to take sides, I’m just letting you know you might have made a mistake with your links.

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I hate to call you out like this Twogunkid but I think your mistaken with the first link, the Tengu Warriors weren’t even in that clip. That clip showed the Rangers fighting Ivan’s Oozemen, completely different minions to the Tenga Warriors. Also the clip clearly shows the Oozemen overpowering the Rangers in their civilian forms and forcing them to morph in order to win. I don’t mean to take sides, I’m just letting you know you might have made a mistake with your links.

I've never seen an episode of power rangers, so that is on me.