Slot: The Team's Worst Villain
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batroc the Leaper at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Extortion Scheme

Damn, seriously? These are the loser villains that have gone 2 and 0?  This is the creme of the loser crop right here.

I don't know that Blackmail is in either villain's area of expertise.  I'm open to arguments about it, but kind of leaning towards Batroc who has the physicals to get into places to find or get compromising information and photos.

1 minute ago, Fox said:

Damn, seriously? These are the loser villains that have gone 2 and 0?  This is the creme of the loser crop right here.

I don't know that Blackmail is in either villain's area of expertise.  I'm open to arguments about it, but kind of leaning towards Batroc who has the physicals to get into places to find or get compromising information and photos.

I don't know the Clock King specifically has feats for this kind of thing, but he's definitely the smarter of the two and the better planner. That seems to give him a big advantage

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know the Clock King specifically has feats for this kind of thing, but he's definitely the smarter of the two and the better planner. That seems to give him a big advantage

While I don't disagree that he is smarter, I am wondering if his introverted and anal-retentive personality is a good fit for this challenge.

I'm not married to either contestant here.  It's just most blackmail isn't carried out by rocket scientists. It's carried out by the kind of flamboyant personalities like Batroc that can get people into compromising positions, or have the physicals to get into a position to get evidence.

The thing working against Clock King is that he is an introvert and not one to do the grunt work in order to get something done. So unless the blackmail material is something he can access online or was given to him then I don’t see him coming across anything too juicy to blackmail someone.

Batroc meanwhile is an experienced thief and smuggler who will have no problem either stealing the blackmail material or do the field work in actively finding the material (breaking into buildings or snooping around a guarded warehouse) so if the blackmail is something tangible or needs to be stolen first then Batroc should take this.