Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tamatoa at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Assassinate Tinkerbelle

From what I've read about Dominator, sounds a lot like Captain Hook:

"What is perhaps Lord Dominator's biggest weakness is her reluctance to destroy victims of hers that she is strongly fixated on bullying, even if they make for a formidable rival, like Lord Hater. She is so drunk with power that she never considers anyone to be an actual threat to her. In The End of The Galaxy, it was exactly this kind of mindset that led to her downfall."

She will underestimate Tinkerbell, whereas Tamatoa is likely to go for the kill. He has fought a demi god and went for the kill fairly quickly - he should have no trouble with picking off Tinkerbell.

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

"What is perhaps Lord Dominator's biggest weakness is her reluctance to destroy victims of hers that she is strongly fixated on bullying, even if they make for a formidable rival, like Lord Hater. She is so drunk with power that she never considers anyone to be an actual threat to her. In The End of The Galaxy, it was exactly this kind of mindset that led to her downfall."

She will underestimate Tinkerbell, whereas Tamatoa is likely to go for the kill. He has fought a demi god and went for the kill fairly quickly - he should have no trouble with picking off Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell is no Wander, and she's certainly no Hater. Lord Hater was able to repel her world destroying drill with his own power. Tinkerbell is nowhere near the level of power to withstand Dominator

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Tinkerbell is no Wander, and she's certainly no Hater. Lord Hater was able to repel her world destroying drill with his own power. Tinkerbell is nowhere near the level of power to withstand Dominator

Agreed. But I reckon she'll be more likely to bully and take longer to assassinate, whereas Tamatoa has been shown to go for the kill much quicker. 

Both of these could take her out, but now it comes down to who's likely to do it quicker

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Agreed. But I reckon she'll be more likely to bully and take longer to assassinate, whereas Tamatoa has been shown to go for the kill much quicker. 

Both of these could take her out, but now it comes down to who's likely to do it quicker

It really depends on how you interpret the challenge. She bullies Wander and Hater because she thinks it's fun, but if her explicit goal where to kill Tinkerbell, it's likely she would do that instead of bullying

16 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

10 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Uh I think you were watching a different movie then I was pal. Tamatoa sang a whole song about how much he loves gold and how much he hates Maui before he got around to trying to eat him and Moana. You don’t call that wasting time and underestimating his opponents?

Also big T doesn’t really leave his home in Lalatoi does he? So I don’t see how he plans on chasing after Tinker Belle once she leaves that place or how he’ll reach her in Never Land.

Lord Dominator has both the means to reach Tinker Belle in Never Land and the experience in capturing small, elusive magical beings like Tinker Belle (Wander) before.

Come on guys don’t let my girl Lord D get another upset! Y’all know she’s got this!