Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

12:9 - Clayton (Disney) vs. Nasira

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 9

Clayton (Disney)

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Clayton (Disney) at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Nasira

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nasira at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Scare away Scooby and the gang

Between the two of them, I can see the Mystery Inc. team potentially subduing Clayton and his men, more so than I can see them doing so with Nasira.

Nasira is a highly successful sorceress in her own right, and is capable of summoning various monsters and spirits, and resurrecting people from death, with certain artifacts, she is also capable of hypnotizing individuals, and even sending/banishing Genie to the Cave of Wonders using her magic. Compared to Jafar, she is a far more capable threat magic wise, and is certainly capable of conjuring up things that might keep the gang on their toes, especially since the things she conjures are more mystical and or fantastical compared to the things they are usually pitted up against.

Now, while the Mystery Inc. has never typically been scared off a case before, they have been scared away by Norma Deathman and a handful of others over the course of their various shows, so it is possible to frighten them enough to get them to flee, it just takes work. Could Nasira do that?

Potentially, and honestly, I could see her doing so a good bit more than I could Clayton, as Clayton has been outsmarted by Tarzan when he acted more like a brute, which is something I could see the gang using against him, and Clayton also tended to act both suave and restrained to some degree, at least at first, making him less scary or frightening to most people, whereas Nasira does act the same way that Clayton does, but prefers to let herself go, reveling in her dark persona and often possibly appearing frightening as a result. In addition, with her magic and her abilities it is probable, unknown, but still probable that she might be able to cast a spell capable of actually scaring the gang, perhaps only a slight bit more so probable than Clayton himself.