Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Master Chief at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Hall of Mirrors

I'm not so sure. I think the terrain favors Goliath. Goliath can survive anti-aircraft guns, so I don't think any of Chief's weapons will be able to hurt him much. Also, Chief will have a hard time getting to Goliath, and Goliath's wings give him a good mobility boost. Plus, Goliath is a good strategist if memory serves. He's also incredibly strong. He could probably reach Chief and give him a really good fight

31 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm not so sure. I think the terrain favors Goliath. Goliath can survive anti-aircraft guns, so I don't think any of Chief's weapons will be able to hurt him much. Also, Chief will have a hard time getting to Goliath, and Goliath's wings give him a good mobility boost. Plus, Goliath is a good strategist if memory serves. He's also incredibly strong. He could probably reach Chief and give him a really good fight

He's in an enclosed space, those wings aren't doing him any favors. If he reaches chief he still has a shield and thick armor to go through first. Chief's not just going to stand still and let him go can opener.  

Goliath has tussled with power armor before. Xanatos has a suit designed to target the gargoyles specifically.

Unless Master Chief's armor and shields can tank the likes of grenades and missiles, Goliath might have a good chance to get through them. I'm not sure Goliath could avoid/endure MC's arsenal to get to him, though.

Master Chief survived falling from the atmosphere of a planet to ground side remember y’all?

Also Chief’s main enemy for years were the Sangheili (Elite) who are definitely comparable if not superior, in strength to the gargoyles. It’s said that the average Elite has the strength of 10 men and Chief not only fought evenly with them, the Elite actually came to fear him. Chief was so effective at routing and defeating their forces during ground engagements that the Covenant forces called him “the demon.”

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Master Chief survived falling from the atmosphere of a planet to ground side remember y’all?

Also Chief’s main enemy for years were the Sangheili (Elite) who are definitely comparable if not superior, in strength to the gargoyles. It’s said that the average Elite has the strength of 10 men and Chief not only fought evenly with them, the Elite actually came to fear him. Chief was so effective at routing and defeating their forces during ground engagements that the Covenant forces called him “the demon.”

Not only that he also fought the Brutes which might be stronger than Elites, and the Hunters