Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 8

Ashley J. Williams

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ashley J. Williams at this Wiki
Official Site: Anchor Bay Entertainment

Predator Pyramid

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Predator Pyramid at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash as much as the next guy. He is a classic everyman hero. 

He is also exactly the kind of bumbling moron that will trip the start of the hunt. Before the Predators arrive and get face hugged and if he doesn't he has so much bravado he"d try and square up with a Predator when they do arrive. 

Again surviving the Pyramid. Is going to take a combination of skill, stealth, and intelligence. 

It's like if Alien and Predator took place in the Cube and even if you do escape you escape to Hoth.

21 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash as much as the next guy. He is a classic everyman hero. 

He is also exactly the kind of bumbling moron that will trip the start of the hunt. Before the Predators arrive and get face hugged and if he doesn't he has so much bravado he"d try and square up with a Predator when they do arrive. 

Again surviving the Pyramid. Is going to take a combination of skill, stealth, and intelligence. 

It's like if Alien and Predator took place in the Cube and even if you do escape you escape to Hoth.

I agree with this assessment 

56 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I actually think Ash could take a predator and an alien no problem. In the show he's always takin' on all kinds of super powerful demons and monsters. A predator is just a less-strong version of things he's already killing pretty regularly

Has Ash ever beat something as smart, strong, and skilled as a Predator? 

how about multiple Predators or Xenos at once? 

how about doing so in a tight space whose architecture is constantly changing?

I also don't understand why we're just assuming Ash would start the hunt at all. If memory serves, the pyramid needs to be activated, and I see no particular reason why Ash would do this, intentionally or no. He wouldn't really need or want to go exploring the pyramid. If this were Lara Croft or Indiana Jones, sure, but not Ash

8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I also don't understand why we're just assuming Ash would start the hunt at all. If memory serves, the pyramid needs to be activated, and I see no particular reason why Ash would do this, intentionally or no. He wouldn't really need or want to go exploring the pyramid. If this were Lara Croft or Indiana Jones, sure, but not Ash

Probably because accidentally awakening ancient evil is kinda Ash's go to move. 

Also even if he doesn't the Predators will. 

3 hours ago, RiotGear said:

Probably because accidentally awakening ancient evil is kinda Ash's go to move.

I have to agree.  The Evil Dead series first episode begins with him reading the Necronomican to his date to try and impress her.  % chance to unleash evil is somewhere on his character sheet.