Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:6 - Jaffa Warriors vs. The Shi'ar Empire

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 6

Jaffa Warriors

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jaffa Warriors at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM

The Shi'ar Empire

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Shi'ar Empire at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

It's been a number of years since I even read about anything regarding the Shiar Empire, but I still think the Jaffa Warriors have a better time taking over.

The Jaffa are able to blend into humanity at many points of the Stargate show, taking over an entire town and even on occasion taking over the Airforce secret base and almost sneaking into the U.S. government. Yeah the Shiar can just invade like any other alien force would, but the Jaffa again can blend in with humanity and use whatever secret there to go against them. Meaning they might have already recruited many humans into their ranks with spare goa'ulds they carry around sometimes.

They could even summon other Jaffa warriors from across the galaxy, entire planets in wich they still rule, to come to their aid.

The Jaffa also have technology that not only revives the dead, heals all wounds and even mind controls enemies into doing things out of their control.

I'm trying to get a clearer picture of the Goa'uld fleet size and strength - I remember I being fairly impressive back in the days of watching Stargate. There's a mix of larger motherships and smaller vessels with bombing and stealth capabilities. 

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Goa'uld_fleet

That said it is very comparable to the Shi'ar fleet, which also boasts huge ships, bombardment and cloaking capabilities etc (https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shi'ar_Imperial_Fleet_(Earth-616))

This would be an absolutely epic space battle if they both launched their full resources!

31 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I'm trying to get a clearer picture of the Goa'uld fleet size and strength - I remember I being fairly impressive back in the days of watching Stargate. There's a mix of larger motherships and smaller vessels with bombing and stealth capabilities. 

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Goa'uld_fleet

That said it is very comparable to the Shi'ar fleet, which also boasts huge ships, bombardment and cloaking capabilities etc (https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shi'ar_Imperial_Fleet_(Earth-616))

This would be an absolutely epic space battle if they both launched their full resources!

I don't think we ever get a clear picture of the size of the System Lord fleet. Because they never all muster in one place. Due to the internal fighting and politic-ing going on between the Goa'uld.

Assuming that we're looking at the entire Shi'ar Empire, isn't Gladiator aka Kallark a prominent member of the Shi'ar Empire?

I would figure that he would provide some very good muscle for the Shi'ar and might be something the Jaffa Warriors might not even be prepared for.

2 hours ago, RiotGear said:

I don't think we ever get a clear picture of the size of the System Lord fleet. Because they never all muster in one place. Due to the internal fighting and politic-ing going on between the Goa'uld.

Agreed. I guess it is up to us to assume either a single System Lord fleet in his instance, or whether it is the combined might of the High Council of System Lords , which would involve all their fleets together. 

3 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Agreed. I guess it is up to us to assume either a single System Lord fleet in his instance, or whether it is the combined might of the High Council of System Lords , which would involve all their fleets together. 

We could also assume it's the Free Jaffa Nation as it says Jaffa Warriors, not Goa'uld or System Lords.

Even then though we don't know the size of the fleet.

1 hour ago, RiotGear said:

We could also assume it's the Free Jaffa Nation as it says Jaffa Warriors, not Goa'uld or System Lords.

Even then though we don't know the size of the fleet.

True.  A bit of unknown with the choice I guess. Perhaps for the slot owner to determine and advise?