Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cowboys at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Dodgeball!

Dodgeball is not a terribly complicated sport to figure out, get ball and throw at other team and avoid being hit in turn, I think the cowboys would catch on pretty quick. That might cost them a few players though…I’m undecided here

LEt's consider how cowboys from back in the day while sharp shooters and have had their share of dodging bullets and other things like fists, bottles as well as rope and knives, I don't think they would stand a shance against the GCPD because of one thing: fitness.

When it comes to being a cop while yeah you are gonna come across some fat guys, it doesn't change the fact you need to be in shape to not only carry a bunch of equipment, but to run with said equipment such as a bullet proof vest, flash light, fire arm and so on. And while yeah, they're obviously not gonna use any of that when it comes to a game of dodgeball, I can say they'd last longer than the cowboys would.

Cowboys back then while yeah, weren't really fat guys or overweight compared to many normal people nowadays, they aren't as fit as police or the normal gym instructor nowadays what with many of them practically just drinking and playing cards as their day to day hobby or way to waste some time with the occasional bank robbery and train hold up. Police on the other hand need to be on constant watch of their diet and cardio so they can have easier time catching criminals, even when off duty incase they are called in.

And now I have an image of Detective Harvey Bullock trying to evade dodgeballs, and maybe even tripping over his own trench coat in the process. 

Thank you for this, UMPIRE. :D 

The issue with the GCPD is that you are just as likely to get a doughnut eating desk jockey or someone from HR as a street cop.  It's the whole department.

I'm leaning Cowboys who typically have good hand-eye coordination and movement skills.