Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

12:1 - Clayton (Disney) vs. Claude Frollo (Disney)

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 1

Clayton (Disney)

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Clayton (Disney) at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Claude Frollo (Disney)

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Claude Frollo (Disney) at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Take over Monster World

This is an interesting one. Frollo would be much better at politicking and using fear to his advantage, but Clayton would probably just use a might makes right. If he can threaten and scare enough people maybe it would work, but Frollo has much better experience at this kind of thing

I don't think Frollo could suppress his disgust long enough. Clayton keeps his charade going for a good while in Tarzan till he can get what he wants.

As far as I'm aware, Clayton is the only person in Monstersverse with a gun. Threatening to kill a couple important people and otherwise leveraging his human status to his advantage would probably easily net him a win here, while Frollo has to be conniving and cannot enact his goals through force, for the most part.

I also agree with TGK, Frollo would be disgusted by both monsters as a whole and by the hedonism of modern life in Monstersverse.

4 hours ago, corvette1710 said:

As far as I'm aware, Clayton is the only person in Monstersverse with a gun. Threatening to kill a couple important people and otherwise leveraging his human status to his advantage would probably easily net him a win here, while Frollo has to be conniving and cannot enact his goals through force, for the most part.

I also agree with TGK, Frollo would be disgusted by both monsters as a whole and by the hedonism of modern life in Monstersverse.

I've never, ever bought the "a single human with a gun can conquer kingdoms" argument, and I especially don't buy it when the inhabitants of said land are monsters. Clayton really has no chance

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I've never, ever bought the "a single human with a gun can conquer kingdoms" argument, and I especially don't buy it when the inhabitants of said land are monsters. Clayton really has no chance

If Clayton has none, Frollo has less. Clayton is an above average man in terms of athleticism who is armed. Frollo is a perverted old man.

34 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

If Clayton has none, Frollo has less. Clayton is an above average man in terms of athleticism who is armed. Frollo is a perverted old man.

It’s not taking over the monster verse by force. Frollo is cunning and influential, he holds a position of power and is better suited to being able to manipulate monsters. Clayton would get handled by Randle in a one on one fight, but Frollo could probably pull the strings and manipulate Randle to his own ends. I think Frollo has a way better chance of of succeeding here.

15 hours ago, Magnamax said:

It’s not taking over the monster verse by force. Frollo is cunning and influential, he holds a position of power and is better suited to being able to manipulate monsters. Clayton would get handled by Randle in a one on one fight, but Frollo could probably pull the strings and manipulate Randle to his own ends. I think Frollo has a way better chance of of succeeding here.

Frollo on sight was ready to murder Quasimodo. Throw in that monsters are fearful of humans and Frollo has no way to manipulate people because they view him as existential threat that must be dealt with.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

Frollo on sight was ready to murder Quasimodo. Throw in that monsters are fearful of humans and Frollo has no way to manipulate people because they view him as existential threat that must be dealt with.

Him being ready to murder Quasimodo in private has no bearing on this match. The monsters are going to react to Clayton as a threat and he is going to react with force. He’s not going to be able to over power an entire community of monsters with a double barrel shotgun.

Frollo, on the other hand, is manipulative and would be able to angle with some politicking. Him and Waternoose would instantly get along and be able to align themselves for a power move. He’s a minister of justice and has been able to hold a high position of influence for decades in France. I think he is better suited for a world takeover.

49 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Him being ready to murder Quasimodo in private has no bearing on this match. The monsters are going to react to Clayton as a threat and he is going to react with force. He’s not going to be able to over power an entire community of monsters with a double barrel shotgun.

Frollo, on the other hand, is manipulative and would be able to angle with some politicking. Him and Waternoose would instantly get along and be able to align themselves for a power move. He’s a minister of justice and has been able to hold a high position of influence for decades in France. I think he is better suited for a world takeover.

Frollo throughout the film shows bias in extreme against other humans in the form of both the Romani people of Paris and the ugly in the form of Quasimodo. I find it difficult to believe he would work with monsters or even try and manipulate them. Remember that without the Archdeacon he would have murdered Quasi for being ugly without a second though.

5 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Frollo throughout the film shows bias in extreme against other humans in the form of both the Romani people of Paris and the ugly in the form of Quasimodo. I find it difficult to believe he would work with monsters or even try and manipulate them. Remember that without the Archdeacon he would have murdered Quasi for being ugly without a second though.

He would work with them if it’s going to enable him to survive and keep power. Again, I think he has a much better chance of pulling that off than Clayton murdering every monster in the world.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:22 AM, Magnamax said:

It's not that Clayton can take it over by force exclusively, it's that when it comes down to it, he can choose to exercise force against monsters while Frollo absolutely cannot.

Frollo also does not hold any position of power in Monstersverse, all of his charisma in Hunchback came from occupying a position of power, and without that power he's just an old man.

27 minutes ago, corvette1710 said:

It's not that Clayton can take it over by force exclusively, it's that when it comes down to it, he can choose to exercise force against monsters while Frollo absolutely cannot.

Frollo also does not hold any position of power in Monstersverse, all of his charisma in Hunchback came from occupying a position of power, and without that power he's just an old man.

How is he going to exercise force over the monster verse? Is he really going to overpower every single monster at monsters inc? He’s a single guys with a gun. At best, he unloads on one monster and then is taken out. Frollo can at least lean on his charisma and ability to manipulate, which is something Clayton absolutely does not have. Clayton has a 0% chance in this scenario.

This is an interesting one. Here's my take on it.

In an event where either one of these human characters show up in Monster World, they with BOTH be treated like a sudden massive outbreak of the Rona combined with Leprosy and the Monster City CDA security and hazmat team will show up and take either one of them down.

Clayton has a gun? Totally doesn't matter. Monstropolis will be so freaked out by a human appearance that a fully armed CDA hazmat team will capture them.

I say this match starts from a holding containment cell in Monstropolis, because that's where our contenders will be just before they are unceremoniously punted through a doorway to the Himalayas.

The problem I have with Frollo is that prejudice and a sense of superiority are so firmly written into his character. He's going to have internal, personal issues that make dealing with Monsters less effective. From his hardened religious perspective he might literally be dealing with hell beasts, and I'm not sure how he processes that.

Clayton is much easier for me to gauge.  He's a more pragmatic character that would be more willing to deal.  He's a big game hunter - the Monsters need the scream energy they get from kids. He's going to start talking about hunting bigger game.  He might get someone's attention who wants to know more.

I just feel Clayton is less disadvantaged in this scenario.