Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Fortnite Island at this Wiki
Official Site: Epic Games

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

He's managed to survive L.A. and New York, both places made into gigantic prison islands filled with the worst of the worst criminals in history, and escape from both of them, hence the movies he's starred in Escape from L.A. and Escape from New York. Something like Fortnite Island is like riding a bike for him.

I'm still not 100% sure how to interpret Fortnite Island if I'm honest. Like is it 100 random kids? Almost any survivor could survive that. Is it like Rick Sanchez and Thanos and stuff on the Island? None of the survivors could survive that. Is it a blank, shrinking map with the animals, that's still really easy. Who knows?

We take the island by the lore we are presented in the comics/video game. Those would be the actual characters and not just avatars for players. So Snake will be dealing with the likes of Snake Eyes, Batman, Superman (depowered), Deathstroke, Batman Who Laughs plus others up to 100. And he has to avoid the storm and only has 22 minutes to do it. And he's got to be the last one standing.

In summary, Fortnite wins.

I'm not sure how to rate Fortnight island because I have never played Fortnight, have no interest in playing Fortnight and I'm only generally familiar with it's themes.

What I do know is that the Terrain requirement was that non-powered human characters had to have at least a chance of survival.

And since there is no objective and sound argument here which would lead me towards understanding why the terrain should win, I gotta go with Snake.

I know many nerd things, but I don't know why Fortnight Island should be advantaged here.