Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:1 - Amaterasu vs. Zeus

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 1

Amaterasu

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Amaterasu at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Zeus

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zeus at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Festival Contest

Feeling like an underdog here, what with Zeus being far more popular then Amaterasu I mean. But fuck it, I’m going all in on my girl Amaterasu, she’s got this for three main reasons:

Number 1, her followers have far more party experience then Zeus. The Japanese hold dozens of festivals in Amaterasu’s name every year, including Kinensai which celebrates the bountiful crops grown under her sun, Kannamesai which is held in October to thank Amaterasu for the warm summers she provides, and events like the foundation of Japan, the past Japanese emperors and the current emperors birthday, all of which are attributed to her due to the first emperor of Japan, Jimmu, claiming to be a direct descendant of her. So her followers love partying much more then those of Zeus, who only has the Olympics going for him.

Number 2, her followers have freaking Sake! Everyone knows that if you want a good party you gotta have excellent drinks that put your party goers in just the right mood and Sake is one of the most reliable party drinks around! It can be crafted to express a wide variety of flavors and can be served chilled, at room temperature, or heated. What drinks does Greece have again?

Number 3, let’s face it Zeus is a prick. Like who’d want to go to a party whose host is just as likely to chain you to a rock and have an Eagle eat out your liver for all eternity, as he is to shape-shift as you and screw your woman? Not me! I think the atmosphere at Amaterasu’s party will be much happier and chiller by virtue of not having to look over your shoulder for fear of what your host might do next.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Feeling like an underdog here, what with Zeus being far more popular then Amaterasu I mean. But fuck it, I’m going all in on my girl Amaterasu, she’s got this for three main reasons:

Number 1, her followers have far more party experience then Zeus. The Japanese hold dozens of festivals in Amaterasu’s name every year, including Kinensai which celebrates the bountiful crops grown under her sun, Kannamesai which is held in October to thank Amaterasu for the warm summers she provides, and events like the foundation of Japan, the past Japanese emperors and the current emperors birthday, all of which are attributed to her due to the first emperor of Japan, Jimmu, claiming to be a direct descendant of her. So her followers love partying much more then those of Zeus, who only has the Olympics going for him.

Number 2, her followers have freaking Sake! Everyone knows that if you want a good party you gotta have excellent drinks that put your party goers in just the right mood and Sake is one of the most reliable party drinks around! It can be crafted to express a wide variety of flavors and can be served chilled, at room temperature, or heated. What drinks does Greece have again?

Number 3, let’s face it Zeus is a prick. Like who’d want to go to a party whose host is just as likely to chain you to a rock and have an Eagle eat out your liver for all eternity, as he is to shape-shift as you and screw your woman? Not me! I think the atmosphere at Amaterasu’s party will be much happier and chiller by virtue of not having to look over your shoulder for fear of what your host might do next.

Damn, thats some good effort right there. Will wait to hear from the opposition 😆

Thinking on all the Shinto festivals which continue to this day, I'm leaning East over West on this one.