Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Black Cat at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Thieves Challenge: Cards

17 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Do not forget though, she literally can give her opponents bad luck. 

Eh, Felicia's bad luck aura hasn't always allowed her to win. It didn't stop her from taking beatings from Superior Spider-Man, Diamondback or Kraven's last son, or falling under control of the Mania Symbiote. 

22 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

With normal men as Neal though, I doubt she'll fear reprisal. 

She didn't necessarily fear reprisal from the aforementioned villains, either. In fact, she was itching to get revenge and/or accomplish her goals after the fact each time. 

21 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Also, card games aren't her first rodeo. 

thing3.jpg

thing2.jpg

Eh, Felicia was dealing with mostly relative novices in that game, which Neal definitely is not. I'd wager Caffrey has at least as much experience at cards, and likely moreso since Black Cat spends more time in thievery and occasional vigilantism. 

7 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

It does show however, she knows the games and likely has figured out a lot of tricks. She knows a con when she sees it. 

So does Caffrey, and he's definitely spent more of his life conning people than cat burgular Felicia: 

That suggests being evenly matched then. She has accomplished a lot though given before Wilson Fiskcame back, she ruled over the crime world and recently, obtained three Infinity Stones. If she can do those with ease, poker shouldn't be a problem. 

6 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

If she can do those with ease, poker shouldn't be a problem. 

Only experience can make you a great player at poker or any other card game, and Neal has proven that he (pardon the pun, heh) has that in spades.

39 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

And she does have experience in poker too. Plus again, bad luck abilities and he likely doesn't know that about her. 

As the vids show, Neal still likely has more experience. I'm not sure that Felicia has more showings than that one comic. 

Also, as mentioned, her bad luck abilities don't always save the day for her.

30 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

As the vids show, Neal still likely has more experience. I'm not sure that Felicia has more showings than that one comic. 

Also, as mentioned, her bad luck abilities don't always save the day for her.

When dealing with superheroes, yes. But for normal people, probably not unless your name is Wilson Fisk. 

7 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

When dealing with superheroes, yes. But for normal people, probably not unless your name is Wilson Fisk. 

I think you're saying that Felicia fears reprisal from superheroes and not most normal people? If that's the case, as I mentioned, she clearly didn't show much fear after her encounters with Spider-Doc, Kraven's son, Diamondback, or the symbiote and either swore vengeance on them or vowed to finish her objective. 

Also, if Black Cat's bad luck aura were as potent as you're suggesting, she would've won and/or escaped all those initial encounters unscathed. 

1 minute ago, DSkillz said:

I think you're saying that Felicia fears reprisal from superheroes and not most normal people? If that's the case, as I mentioned, she clearly didn't show much fear after her encounters with Spider-Doc, Kraven's son, Diamondback, or the symbiote and either swore vengeance on them or vowed to finish her objective. 

Also, if Black Cat's bad luck aura were as potent as you're suggesting, she would've won and/or escaped all those initial encounters unscathed. 

No. She does not fear reprisal from superheroes. I did not even say that and you know it. Her bad luck abilities can still affect normal humans. If Neal doesn't have that knowledge in mind, he's screwed. 

Not to mention, she can get the last laugh. 

18 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

No. She does not fear reprisal from superheroes. I did not even say that and you know it.

The way you worded your previous post, I couldn't tell what you were referring to. It didn't seem like a response to my previous post. I was just trying to figure that part out. 

20 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

The way you worded your previous post, I couldn't tell what you were referring to. It didn't seem like a response to my previous post. I was just trying to figure that part out. 

Fair enough, sorry. I meant that there are superheroes who could catch on but not Neal. He would just assume her costume is a gimmick not suspecting her bad luck abilities. She'd count on that.