Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: MMA Fight!

I disagree. Scorpion can't legally use his powers here, and in MKvDCU, Batman beats Scorp even with his powers. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the MKvDCU game is like somewhat canon to Mortal Kombat through some timeline shenanigans. Deathstroke is decisively better than Batman at H2H, and this time Scorpion can't use any powers. In strict hand to hand, Deathstroke should take like 8/10 against Scorpion

I think both fighters will be severely limited by the setting of a UFC sanctioned octagon. After all both guys are ruthless assassins who are used to use any means necessary to win in a fight, but now neither will be allowed to use any sort of cheap shot or dirty move like strikes to the back of the head, eye gouging, throat shots, or any kind of crippling attacks. I really can’t decide which guy will be at a greater disadvantage.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

And yet, Deathstroke lost to Dick Grayson. 

I don't know why you're saying "and yet" as is losing to Dick Grayson is something to be ashamed of. Dick Grayson is probably the best fighter of the Batfamily. 

9 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I think both fighters will be severely limited by the setting of a UFC sanctioned octagon. After all both guys are ruthless assassins who are used to use any means necessary to win in a fight, but now neither will be allowed to use any sort of cheap shot or dirty move like strikes to the back of the head, eye gouging, throat shots, or any kind of crippling attacks. I really can’t decide which guy will be at a greater disadvantage.

I don't agree that Deathstroke is that limited. In a straight up fight he's dominated the likes of Batman without needed to resort to any tricks

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know why you're saying "and yet" as is losing to Dick Grayson is something to be ashamed of. Dick Grayson is probably the best fighter of the Batfamily. 

I don't agree that Deathstroke is that limited. In a straight up fight he's dominated the likes of Batman without needed to resort to any tricks

Because Deathstroke isn't completely invincible. And at best, Scorpion will probably sneak in something to kill him with. 

9 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Because Deathstroke isn't completely invincible. And at best, Scorpion will probably sneak in something to kill him with. 

He's obviously not invincible, but he's incredibly skilled and strong. He's demonstrated far more skill in hand to hand than Scorpion has

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

So has Scorpion, he's taken on a lot of tough opponents. 

Again, yes, but with his powers. Striping away Scorpions powers is far more detrimental to him than taking away Deathstroke's weapons. People say Deathstroke uses dirty tactics to win, and that can be true sometimes, but often Deathstroke just simply outpowers and outperforms his opponent. Again, he has decisively beaten Batman in hand-to-hand multiple times, and in pure hand to hand skill, there's no evidence at all that Scorpion is on Batman's level

1 hour ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat): 4
Deathstroke: 7

Sorry, Movie-Brat, but the right man won this one. I'm still trying to figure out why so many voted for Daredevil the last time out when Slade has beaten the likes of Batman in H2H. 

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Sorry, Movie-Brat, but the right man won this one. I'm still trying to figure out why so many voted for Daredevil the last time out when Slade has beaten the likes of Batman in H2H. 

There was some real Deathstroke disrespect this season, I'll tell you what

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

No matter. It's evened out with Rocky Balboa winning. :)