Slot: The Team's Coach
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Master Shifu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dreamworks Animation

Battle Terrain
Coach Challenge: The Training Montage!

By the way, Donnie Creed managed to survive broken ribs and kept on fighting Viktor Drago and had it not been for the intervention of his father Ivan, Donnie would have won the fight. You could say Master Shifu this all you want but you can't beat results of Rocky's training and if you got Ivan Drago fearing, that has to be mean something. 

18 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

By the way, Donnie Creed managed to survive broken ribs and kept on fighting Viktor Drago and had it not been for the intervention of his father Ivan, Donnie would have won the fight. You could say Master Shifu this all you want but you can't beat results of Rocky's training and if you got Ivan Drago fearing, that has to be mean something. 

Ivan Drago literally couldn't hold a candle to Tai Lung or Lord Shen. If your argument is "Look at how strong the villain is." that's not an argument you're going to win

56 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Ivan Drago literally couldn't hold a candle to Tai Lung or Lord Shen. If your argument is "Look at how strong the villain is." that's not an argument you're going to win

Considering Viktor is the son of the same man who killed Donnie Creed's father in three rounds in Rocky IV, I feel Donnie surviving the entire fight is a huge testament given Viktor Drago seems similar in strength as his father and an excellent result of the training Rocky Balboa provided. 

4 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Considering Viktor is the son of the same man who killed Donnie Creed's father in three rounds in Rocky IV, I feel Donnie surviving the entire fight is a huge testament and an excellent result of the training Rocky Balboa provided. 

Tai Lung appears in a flash of lightning, defeats over 100 guards on his own in under 5 minutes, casually lifts massive boulders, and gets launched into the air for like 15 seconds by Po and hits the ground with no injury. Ivan Drago would literally no ever be a blip on Tai Lung's radar. He could kill Apollo Creed in the blink of an eye if he cared to

7 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

But this isn't a fight between the two antagonists, isn't it? I'm talking results. Po has the advantage of cartoon physics. Donnie Creed with broken ribs but still won? Not something to scoff at, I'm afraid.

You're the one who brought up the antagonists though. Shifu trained Po and the Five in a particularly brutal and strenuous way, which is what the challenge asks for. Shifu should win this one 

10 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

You're the one who brought up the antagonists though. Shifu trained Po and the Five in a particularly brutal and strenuous way, which is what the challenge asks for. Shifu should win this one 

No, I said results should matter too. Not the villains. 

2 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

I told you, you can't argue with results. 

Actually, the odds are that UMPIRE decided this one. In the semis and up, UMPIRE randomly decides the winner in the case of voting ties by users. 

5 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

I told you, you can't argue with results. 

You definitely can argue with  results on here, because it's voted on by members of the site. The wrong person wins pretty frequently. I'm not going to dwell on the results after they come out, but this is an instance where, objectively speaking, Shifu's training is far more intense than Rocky's. I just wish more people would say why they're voting the way they're voting instead of just picking someone silently, because the only other person commenting on here was on my side so I didn't push back in the last day because I didn't think I had to