Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 17229 King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

Mercenaryblade

In days gone by the empire of Atlantis reined supreme, with their mastery of power crystals they created such wonders. Wonders far more advanced than any other civilization. They spread their influence far and wide, trading and spreading their influence.

Among the many that Atlantis came in contact with, one civilization was of particular significance. The Merfolk. The two people formed a bond through trade and diplomacy, and the Atlantean’s even helped the merfolk raise a proper city beneath the waves.

It was named Atlantica’s in honor of the Atlanteans that made it possible. The Atlanteas even gifted the king of the Merfolk a weapon of awesome power. The fabled Trident, a weapon made with Atlantean technology.   

But the world changed, the king of Atlantis declared war against the Lemurians of the East, and soon after a great cataclysm befell the Earth. Tidal forces raged, and the Merfolk of Atlanticas lost all contact with Atlantis. For the Merfolk the cataclysms of the surface world were hardly noticeable, but the sudden disappearance of their allies was not.

Diplomats and scouts were sent, but none returned. Armies were sent and failed to return.

Eventually the people of the Atlanticas had to turn their attention to more pressing matters of state. So the years stretched on to decade, to centuries, until finally one day something changed yet again.

“Father, you shouldn’t do this. We need you here in the city.” Ariel pleaded.

She was a beauty of the merfolk, with long red hair and a slender human body. Though her inquisitive nature of the surface troubled her father the king greatly, he loved her greatly.

King Triton placed a hand on Ariel’s shoulder.

“Worry not my daughter, for I shall take the Trident with me. Nothing has stood against its might before.”

Ariel bit her lip. “But the city needs it’s king, and the Trident.”

Triton smiled, “I understand your concern Ariel, but I am leaving the city in your hands.”

Ariel gaped at him, “Me?”

“It’s time for you to take on more responsibility, you are the princess, and you are next in line to the throne. A day will come when you must take my place.”

Ariel hung her head, “But…

Triton raised his hand, “You will have my advisors to guide you, and I will be back in a week’s time.”

Ariel balled her fists up, “Why is this so important?”

“This is an ancient mystery the truth of which has become muddled in time. Now the time is right for us to finally find out the truth, and I the wielder of the Trident am the only one that can solve this mystery.”

“But none have returned according to the myths! I can’t lose you now!” Ariel pleaded.

“You worry too much daughter. I won’t be going alone, my best guards shall accompany me.”

It was not up for discussion and on the morrow the king left with his most trusted guards atop their seahorses.

“Please come back safe father.” Ariel whispered watching the procession go from a window.

The journey passed uneventful enough, King Triton had almost forgotten what it was like to venture so far from his kingdom, no sea predators dared challenge the king of the Merfolk, and no treachery befell them on their journey.

But soon the carefree journey grew serious.

“Your majesty!” One of the guards cautioned as they came upon columns of submerged rock formations.

Their littered across the rocks like so many corpses lay surface dweller ships. Some were ancient, Greek and Roman Triremes, dragon ships of the Norse. But many were far newer, Galleons, Sloops, and even a few once proud warships. All lay in pieces, their crews long dead.

“It’s like a graveyard.” One guard whispered.

The merfolk formed a circle their tridents at the ready.

“Has to be the lair of a seamonster.” Another whispered.

“Courage men, your king is with you.”

Triton held his trident at the ready too.

Swimming in formation and as quietly as they could the group pressed on. As they traveled their was a growling noise, and it was not something small. Something big was there. The Merfolk glanced around nervously, above, below, to their sides. An attack could come from any direction.

“There!” A guard shouted as a titanic claw suddenly shot forward and crushed him.

Red eyes glowed balefully from the murk as a lobster made of metal lurched forward.

It all made sense now, one of Atlantis’ automatons set as a guard, but it did not seem to recognize Merfolk as friend. All were foe to it. It’s programming primitive.

“Save yourselves men! I alone can stand against this monstrosity!” King Triton ordered.

The Leviathan swiveled its head and focused on the proud king. Trident glowed bright with energy.

“Face me beast!” Triton bellowed.

An idea I had for the now defunct flash fiction piece. I was going to add more for the contest, but why bother now? I just thought I’d at least go ahead and post this as a fight.

2 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Since Triton should have all the abilities Ursula had with the Trident, that means he can make himself as huge as the Leviathan and crack it open like a lobster! My votes for Triton.

Yeah, that Trident is definitely something which Triton can use to his advantage here. I know that Ursula used it to alter her size and create oceanic storms, so I'm pretty sure that Triton can do the same if he so commanded it but I think he uses his power for more benevolent purposes-- the only time where he's shown to use it out of anger was when he used the trident to obliterate Ariel's collection. And that was just him being a jerk-- but imagine what he can do with that weapon when he HAS to REALLY put it to use.

6 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Since Triton should have all the abilities Ursula had with the Trident, that means he can make himself as huge as the Leviathan and crack it open like a lobster! My votes for Triton.

Triton: "Who want's Lobster tonight?" 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - Boratz
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995
4.80 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.70 Total Combined Score
18.70 / 4 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE