Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 17161 Boba Fett vs. Bullseye

Boratz

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars

Reign of the Hunters

After the Empire's defeat in what has been called the Battle of Endor, the galaxy has finally found a time of peace from the dark reign of the Emperor. While the New Republic struggles to find ways to rid the galaxy of the remnants of Imperial forces, the criminal underworld has gone into chaos with the death of Jabba the Hutt. The syndicates that have operated out of ruthlessness have unleashed battles upon different systems in their path for control.
With the Hutt clan in ruin after Jabba's death; Crimson Dawn, the Black Sun, the Pykes, and the Ceymorah have been in the shadows of the Hutt clan and the Empire for far too long. Each have had victories upon different planets and each have suffered brutal defeats. As the New Republic is battling against the remnants of the once powerful Empire, a warrior long thought lost has risen from the sands of Tatooine. 
The feared and infamous Bounty Hunter known as Boba Fett has claimed his place on the throne that once belonged to Jabba the Hutt. As this brutal war for the highest throne of the criminal underworld wages on, the Son of Jango Fett has decided to fight for his place at the top. Unbeknownst to Boba, other warriors from across the galaxy have earned their place as some of the most deadly assassins. There are others that also seek control over the galaxy's underworld...
Tatooine...

High above the desert planet of Tatooine, the sweltering twin suns shined all throughout. Sand storms plagued different lands as many of the world's inhabitants went along with their daily routines. Jawas scrambled throughout as they scavenged for items to sell. Banthas grumbled as Tusken Raiders rode them through the sands. Dewbacks hissed as different droids approached them. There were many that tended to their moisture farms in hopes of a better season than they had in the past. Ships came and went. Mos Eisley Cantina was filled with all different kinds of creatures from planets all across the galaxy. For Tatooine, it was more of the same. Despite what appeared to just be another day on the desert planet, an assassin sauntered across the desert town of Mos Eisley. From within the Cantina, she could hear the music of Filgrin D'an and the Modal Nodes being played as she neared the infamous cantina. She passed by remains of Imperial armor as she walked up to the entrance. She could feel different eyes following her as she walked beside creatures that gave off the most foul smells one could experience. 

As the female assassin walked into the Cantina, her eyes steadily moved in all directions as she studied all of the occupants. She swiftly made her way to the bar. Sitting down at the bar, the female assassin muttered for the bar keep to get her the usual as she waited. The bar keep reached down and slid her a tall container with a bright blue liquid within. The female assassin took off her mask and sipped from the container. She looked up and saw her reflection from a piece of glass on the bar. With a scar on her face, Fennec Shand gazed at the reflection as she continued to wait. She took a long sip as the music continued to play from across the Cantina. There were some eyes on the assassin, but none were willing to act. Her reputation was known all around Mos Eisley. Many of the ones that glared at the deadly assassin knew that she was one not to be confronted. The assassin just drank as she felt the number of eyes on her. She knew how many were in the Cantina, and she also knew how many of them were armed. Fennec had been in this life for as long as she could remember, and she had to constantly know who she was in a room with. 

As several moments passed, the assassin started to grow frustrated as she continued to wait. From the reflection on the glass, she saw her contact walking through the Cantina entrance. A Rodian with yellowish skin scrambled around as he tried to make his way past several individuals in the Cantina. The Rodian steadily made his way to the deadly assassin sitting at the bar. Fennec glanced at the Rodian, and saw that he was shaking. She glared at the Rodian's eyes as he shuffled to get in the seat next to her. The Rodian shook as he glanced at Fennec. He stuttered as he tried to find the words to break the silence between him and the dangerous assassin. Finally, the assassin's patience had run its course as she hissed, "You're late... You know he does not like waiting."

"I'm a.... I am terribly so... so... sorry... I eh... I... the New Republic has been causing issues on different systems." The Rodian mumbled as he tried to gain courage. 

"What do you have for us?" Fennec asked as she grew annoyed with the Rodian's incompetence.

"Eh.... There's... I... er... there is a..." The Rodian continued to stumble with his words as he reached in his pack for multiple data pads.

"Stop..." Fennec hissed as she glared into the Rodian's eyes. "Speak clearly or we are done here, and you will have something to fear at that point."

"There is..." The Rodian said as he caught his composure. "There are several bounties that are still active. A Mandalorian that disappeared with an asset..." Fennac shook her head as she reflected on their time spent with the Mandalorian known as Din Djarin. She listened as the Rodian continued to speak. "A former shock trooper that is running around with the New Republic, a wookie that was involved in the Battle of Endor..." The Rodian was soon interrupted by the deadly assassin.

"He is not interested in bounties anymore!" Fennec said as her dark eyes pierced through the Rodian.

The Rodian then reached for another data pad. He laid it upon the bar and slid the data pad toward the assassin. "The spice operations on Kessel have been attacked recently. The Pykes have been losing several of their strongholds all around... Apparently there is another player that came along after the fall of Empire."

"Who?" Fennec asked as she took a sip from her drink.

"Don't know... Whoever it is has also attacked Crimson Dawn and Black Sun. All of them have been runnin' a bit scared. New Republic and now whoever this new person is... it is an all out mess." The Rodian said as Fennec reached for the data pad. 

"What do you have?" Fennec asked as she gazed upon the data pad.

"Coruscant... That is where it is believed that this new player operates out of..." The Rodian replied as he glanced at the different drinks in the bar. "There are talks of... That this new guy has an operative. Someone terrifying. They say he is like a one man army... eh... what surviving members of the gangs of the Pykes say... they say he is crazy."

"I've seen crazy, and he... we have faced armies before... Hell we have both faced one person armies." Fennec said confidently as she held the data pad up. "What is on this?"

"A contact on Coruscant..." The Rodian answered. "A contact that might point you where you need to go."

With a cold stare, Fennec glared down upon the data pad. She let out a small sigh as she took out some credits. She slid the credits to the Rodian. The Rodian reached for the credits and steadily put them away. "Please tell him that I do apologize for being late."

Fennec gave a cold glance at the Rodian and then finished her drink. She watched as the Rodian slipped through the crowd and toward the exit of the Cantina. After finishing her drink, she swiftly made her away out into the desert world. The deadly assassin walked through the sands of Mos Eisley until she reached her sand speeder. She raced off into the desert leaving behind the crime infested Mos Eisley. Little did she know that the Rodian had another appointment in this place. The Rodian stumbled as he walked through the sandy alleyways. He almost tripped over an astromech droid and staggered back as he was warned to watch where he was going by a grumpy Toydarian. The Rodian eventually made his way inside a closed off building. There were several questionable individuals that stood around this place as multiple games were being played. It was a dimly lit room and on the other end of the room, the Rodian saw a table of sabacc being played. The Rodian made his way through the crowd as he walked toward the table. As the Rodian approached the table, he saw a man in the corner of table dressed all in black. The man had a crazed smile that went from ear to ear. The Rodian quickly made his way to this man. As he made his way closer, he saw what appeared to be a bullseye carved into his forehead. Pulling up a chair, the yellowish Rodian sat next to the man in black. 

"How'd it go?" The man in black asked as the sabacc game continued on.

"I put the tracker on her speeder as you requested... eh... she didn't suspect a thing, sir." The Rodian responded as he looked down at the game being played.

"Please..." The man in black said with a crooked smile as he glared at the cards in his hand. "None of this sir stuff... Call me Bullseye."

"Yes sir... I mean Bullseye." The Rodian fumbled as he leaned back in his chair. 

"What did ya tell her?" Bullseye asked as he shuffled cards.

"Not much... told her about some bounties." The Rodian replied.

"Anythin' about the boss or me?" Bullseye asked as he laid down some cards on the table.

"No... no..." The Rodian responded as he leaned forward. "Well I did mention that there was a new player that has been causing trouble for the Pykes, but I didn't give her any details. I even gave her bad intel if that makes a difference."

"Eh... so you alluded to the boss?" Bullseye asked as his crazed smile suddenly vanished in an instant. 

"No sir... I... eh.. I had to give her something to run with. She works for a very dangerous man!" The Rodian pleaded.

"Welp the boss is a very dangerous man..." Bullseye responded as that same crazed smile formed across his face. "Hell... I'm a very dangerous man."

"Bullseye sir, I'm sorry!" The Rodian pleaded as he gazed upon the man in black.

"It's alright..." Bullseye said as he gazed into the Rodian's eyes. "Everything is alright!" 

With a swift move, Bullseye plunged a knife into the Rodian's neck and quickly took the blade out of his neck as the Rodian fell back onto the floor. The sabacc dealer quickly stood up as they aimed a blaster at the man in black. Bullseye leaned back in his chair as he took a couple of cards from his part of the table. The sabacc dealer ordered for Bullese to leave immediately. "Dank farrik!" Bullseye exclaimed as he glared at his cards.

"I didn't have much of a hand this time around!" Bullseye said as he showed his cards to the rest of the table. With a quick move, Bullseye threw the card at the sabacc dealer. The card sliced through the neck of the dealer as Bullseye threw his blade at one of the other members in the club. He lunged for the sabacc dealer's blaster and shot off two blasts that ricocheted off the walls. The blasts scattered all throughout the club. One by one, the occupants in the gambling club fell upon the floor with smoke arising from their lifeless bodies. The sadistic man in black glared down at the Rodian who struggled in his last few moments of life. Bullseye knelt down next to the Rodian. He took the tracking device out of the Rodian's pocket. The life slowly faded from the Rodian's eyes as he watched the sadistic killer taking multiple devices from the fallen players around the club. With his last breath, he watched as Bullseye staggered out of the club. The man in black took one of the sand speeders and rode in the vast desert. While making his way toward the Dune Sea, the crazed killer past by several different creatures that lived within the desert.

The Dune Sea of Tatooine

Deep within the barren lands of the Dune Sea, Jabba's former palace continued to thrive in the shadows. After a long journey back, Fennec Shand jumped off of her sand speeder. She quickly made her way inside the palace. As she walked into the darkened room, she headed toward the once most fear bounty hunter in the entire Galaxy. The dangerous assassin stood before the man that had saved her from certain death. She gazed upon the armor that once belonged to the father of this infamous bounty hunter and dropped the data pad on the arm rest next to the Mandalorian. The feared Mandalorian reached for the data pad and gazed over it with little interest. He then glared at deadly assassin that has developed a loyalty to the feared bounty hunter. "What did he give you?" Boba hissed as he leaned back on his throne.

"Not much... Some worthless bounties but none that would peak your interest. There's a new player that has caused problems for the Pykes, Black Sun and Crimson Dawn." Fennec responded.

"Who?" Boba asked as he watched Fennec sit down next to him. 

"Don't know. He didn't have much information on him. He did have a possible contact on Coruscant that may have a little more information." Fennec replied as she leaned back to cross her legs.

"Never cared much for Coruscant." Boba muttered in disgust as he leaned forward.

"When do we leave?" Fennec asked as a small smirk formed across her cold face.

"Now." Boba responded as he pushed himself off the throne.

"Hmmm that is what I thought." Fennec said as she stood up behind the Mandalorian.

As Boba and Fennec started to walk through the palace. A single blast rang out and ricocheted off of the walls that went through Fennec's neck. A man in black charged into the room. Before Boba could react, another blast hit him in the chest. The blast knocked Boba back upon the ground as he watched Fennec Shand's lifeless body fall down next to him. In all directions, fire rained down from the ceiling above as explosions rang out. The ground beneath Boba opened up as he fell into the pit that was once open to the terrifying Rancor. As the palace collapsed all around the feared bounty hunter, he ignited his jet pack to dodged burned pieces of debris that fell all around him. The Mandalorian burst through the door to where the Rancor keeper used to reside. As fire swarmed all throughout the palace, the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy struggled to make his escape from the crumbling palace. A beam of light pierced through one of the walls as Boba saw a potential escape. The Mandalorian aimed his blaster and shot at the wall. As the walls started to crumble, Boba Fett burst through the weakened walls and flew into the desert sky. He landed in the Dune Sea and fell down on his hands. He quickly spun around as he saw Jabba's palace collapse within itself. He then heard the faint noise of a sand speeder in the distance. 

Boba Fett dropped his range finder and located the one that attacked him. He saw that it was not an army attacked them, but a lone assassin. The Mandalorian growled as he pushed himself off the ground. He knew that by the time he tracked this assassin back to the nearest settlement, they would be far from Tatooine. Several thoughts rushed his mind as he tried to think who killed his partner. As vengeance started to fill her veins, Boba took out the data pad that Fennec had brought him. It was not a coincidence that shortly after meeting with her contact, Fennec and Boba were attacked. He thought about the Crimson Dawn or perhaps the Pykes. As his mind raced, he then stopped and realized that it must have been this new player. This unknown syndicate that is waging war against the others. Boba made his way to his ship. He set the coordinate for Coruscant and watched as his ship broke through the atmosphere. As he entered into the endless abyss of space, he thought about what was to come in this hunt for vengeance.

Coruscant...

The Mandalorian studied the data pad and waited for his target. After several nights he found the target. The target was a red skinned Twi'lek who shuffled through the streets of Coruscant. The deadly Bounty Hunter watched as the Twi'lek sold some death sticks to random civilians and then made his way to a crowded diner. Boba glared over the name of the diner, "Dex's Diner." As the Bounty Hunter pierced through the crowd, he made his way inside the crowded diner. From across the room, he watched as the Twi'lek sat down alone at a booth. Boba glared across the room at all the occupants and then steadily made his way toward the red Twi'lak. He approached the unsuspecting Twi'lak from behind and stood over the creature. The Twi'lak saw a shadow from behind him and slowly turned to face the stranger behind him. He let out a groan as he saw the armed Mandalorian standing over him. 

"Pl... Please I don't have any credits..." The Twi'lak groaned as he leaned back and tried to push himself away from the stranger.

"I'm not here for credits!" Boba hissed as he aimed his blaster upon the Twi'lak. "I'm told you have information that I need!"

"I'm just a death stick dealer! I... I am not someone with information!" The twi'lak cried.

From across the diner, a voice pierced through the diner that caused everyone to go silent. Boba glanced back and saw an older Besalisk male standing out of the kitchen. He had a stained cooking apron over him and walked out from the kitchen with a thick metal cane in one of his hands. The old Besalisk male approached the Bounty Hunter without much of a care in the world.

"This is no business of yours!" Boba said with a piercing voice as he glanced back at the Twi'lak.

"Well if it is in my diner, it is my business!" The Besalisk responded as he stood before the Bounty Hunter. "Jork is right! He doesn't know anything, he is just a low life death stick dealer!" 

"I was told he may have information that I need!" Boba growled as he glared at the Twi'lak.

"Unless it has do with death sticks, he's got nothing." The Besalisk said with a large smile. "Now I may be able to help you!"

"I'm listening." Boba said as he sat down next to the Twi'lak.

"Well! What'd ya know? A Mandalorian! I haven't seen one of you since... Well before the Empire!" The Besalisk said with a grin.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make his way through the galaxy. Who are you? What do you know?" Boba said as he leaned back in his booth.

"I've heard that before a long, long time ago... I'm Dex... I've owned this diner.. er... well not too long now. I had a diner before the Empire and then it shutdown. Recently opened it back up to serve up the best food you will have on this side of the galaxy!" Dex said as he leaned onto the table.

"I'm not here for your cooking or your Jawa juice." Boba said as he watched over the old  Besalisk.

"Well what are you looking for?" Dex asked.

"The Five Syndicates have been at war since the fall of the Empire. I've heard there's a new player that has been causing troubling for each of them!" Boba said.

"Yeah! I've heard that! He doesn't like being mentioned but some have spoken of someone that looks to control all the syndicates in the galaxy. Don't have a name but..." Dex said as he went quite.

"But what?" Boba asked as he leaned closer to the old cook.

"He has an enforcer. A nasty individual from what I've heard. They say he is a hell of a shot and is as insane as a loose rathtar!" Dex replied as he leaned back.

"Who is this enforcer? Where can I find him?" Boba asked.

"They call him Bullseye, and he finds you from what I hear!" Dex responded. "But come to think of it, you may look on the Serenno system." 

"Why are you telling me this?" Boba asked.

"I'm just a cook trying to make his way through the galaxy. I have seen a Republic fall, an Empire rise, and too much crime for one lifetime." Dex said with a wrinkled smile. "Perhaps there is a time for change."

Serenno...

As his ship landed and the doors opened, Bullseye walked out of the ship. He saw a protocol droid standing outside the ship that was waiting for the sadistic assassin. Bullseye rolled his eyes as he was greeted by the droid and followed close behind it. They walked through a long corridor and headed in an empty intelligence room. The droid pressed a couple buttons on a control pad and shortly after a distorted hologram appeared before the droid and the sadistic assassin. Bullseye immediately knew who the distorted image was supposed to be

"I thought I was supposed to meet you here in person!" Bullseye said as he glared at the hologram.

"I was... but you failed to assinate the Mandalorian known as Boba Fett." The mysterious leader said with a snide voice.

"Failed?" Bullseye said with a chuckle. "I shot him in the chest. Hell I shot his lady friend through the next and was able to blow his little palace down on top of him!" Bullseye boasted.

"You are a fool!" The mysterious leader roared. "Boba Fett has Beskar armor. It will take a hell of a lot more than a blast on the chest to take him out! My intelligence has informed me that he left the Coruscant system and he is heading toward Serenno!"

"What?" Bullseye asked as he stumbled back. "He is coming here?"

"Yes. You have an arsenal of weapons that you have collected from a great many of targets. You aren't afraid are you?" The mysterious leader asked as he glared upon the assassin.

"No... So you want me to kill him?" Bullseye asked as he glared at the distorted image.

"I want you to do what I have paid you to do. I have given you everything to fulfill your jobs. I've upgraded your bones with adamantium and given you unlimited resources! Do your job!" The mysterious leader growled. 

"As you wish." Bullseye said as the hologram faded away. 

Approaching Serenno...

As Boba's ship approached the planet of Serenno, he glanced at his radar screen as two ships appeared behind him. He then saw a ship approaching him from the front. Several warnings roared across his communication device as the ships targeted the feared Bounty Hunter. The Madalorian glared at the ship in front of him as he started to press the different controls on his ship. Suddenly, a seismic charge was released from the back of Boba's ship. Seconds later, the powerful seismic blast destroyed the ships that were trailing behind him. As the ship in front unleashed a series a blasts, Boba Fett spun around the series of attacks and sent a series of lethal blasts against his attacker. Boba's ship landed on the planet's surface. He gathered his weapons as he steadily made his way out of his ship. There was a palace up ahead. The Mandalorian sauntered past a ship that belonged to the sadistic assassin. As Boba approached the entrance of the temple, a voice pierced through the entire temple. As Boba continued to walk he knew that the assassin was waiting for him. He had to be ready for anything. The voice became more clear as he walked further into the palace. 

"Welcome welcome welcome!" Bullseye roared. "I've heard of your kind... Mandalorians!" He continued to yell with glee. "I hear that you're good at killing! Well I'm pretty good myself! It'll be a pleasure killing you!"

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

Good matchup, Boratz. Judging by just the movies which is my only exposure to Boba Fett, I am going with Bullseye. He just seems more dangerous with more creative ways to kill.

Thanks Johnny,

I'd definitely recommend watching Mandalorian season 2. I felt like ol Boba had some of those redeeming qualities to show some of his awesomeness. At the same time, I do feel that this one will be close or should be. Bullseye is lethal and a highly trained fighter.

Sorry I missed your last few matches, Boratz. 

This looks like another great set-up. Don't know a lot about Fett, though I do remember a certain match-up from way back when. 

After looking up Fett's abilities and usual gear, I'm still thinking Bullseye may had an edge (albeit a slight one), given his own abilities and the gear and info on Boba provided to him.