Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lady Shiva at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: vs. Stormtroopers!

Both could probably do it but given Shiva's superb skill, status as a master assassin and just plain being able to blend in better(say like with stealing some uniform and posing as staff to get through the large amount of people aboard), gotta go with her getting it done better and faster.

I should remind people that the sci-fi environment of this match heavily favors Raphael here. Much of the 2003’s series 2nd season took place off Earth, where the Turtles had to traverse a Star Wars-esque setting, right down to having to protect a droid carrying information about a super weapon capable of destroying entire planets! So I’d argue that Raphy would be better prepare for planning an assassination on a figure like Tarkin in a setting like the Star Wars universe. Lady Shiva is undeniably deadly, but I think she’ll be a bit too unfamiliar with the rules and technology of this setting to pull this off without some costly mishaps.

Considering that the 2003 version of Raphael has been in situations which has had him confront the Triceraton Empire and the Human Federation, not to mention frequent visitations to alien ships and planets-- I would say that this is something which he is quite familiar with as far as the situation is concerned. So I am more inclined to vote for him more so than Shiva because of this.

As far as I know, she hasn't infiltrated alien spacecrafts or has had much to do with extraterrestrial confrontations. I might be wrong on that though.

6 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Raph has experience with aliens, sure, but does he have experience sneaking onto alien space craft and assassinating people? Better yet, does this version of him have experience assassinating people at all?

Yes he does. During the several episodes where they were in space and then latter when the Triceratons and the Federation invaded the Earth, Raph and his brothers had to infiltrate several of their ships, even at one point managing to take hostage the Triceratons leader. Sure they didn’t technically assassinate anyone, but the episodes show he can infiltrate faculties very similar to the Death Star, and other episodes show that the Turtles would kill if they have to.

36 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Sure they didn’t technically assassinate anyone, but the episodes show he can infiltrate faculties very similar to the Death Star, and other episodes show that the Turtles would kill if they have to.

The 2003 Turtles killing their enemies is often rarely done and usually indirectly such as when 2003 Donatello killed SAINW Utrom Shredder (which he had planned in doing by ensnaring him to a plasma drill) and 2003 Leo did decapitate Utrom Shredder in one of their battles (Leo was under the assumption that Utrom Shredder was human before discovering he was an Utrom).

Also, the 2003, 1987 and Mirage Turtles did intentionally try to kill Utrom Shredder from the high powered laser from the upgraded Technodrome. They succeeded when Bebop and Rocksteady put the plug back in to power the laser up again.

So... the 2003 Turtles are capable of killing their enemies but only as a last resort and are not as direct or as bloody and brutal as their Mirage counterparts.