Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

11:4 - Deathstroke vs. Psylocke

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 4

Deathstroke

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Psylocke

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Psylocke at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: vs. Zombies!

Deathstroke should take this. This is honestly not that unusual for him. I have no doubt both could do this pretty well, but Deathstroke has a long history as a mercenary doing all kinds of insane jobs and fighting superhumans far above what RE has to offer. His experience in the field and his superior physicals and firepower will allow him to clear it faster, although I don't doubt that Psylocke could do it too

Well shit....

I haven't read many X-Men comics but I would think that Psylocke's training in the Danger Room would have her presented in a similar scenario. I have confidence that she can do this.

I would think she has fought mutants and aliens who are above her level as well and had been in situations like this before.

48 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Well shit....

I haven't read many X-Men comics but I would think that Psylocke's training in the Danger Room would have her presented in a similar scenario. I have confidence that she can do this.

I would think she has fought mutants and aliens who are above her level as well and had been in situations like this before.

Like I said, Psylocke could definitely get this done, but Deathstroke would do it faster. He's got more experience with this kind of thing, and he's got a wider variety of weapons and expertise to deal with the various threats he'll need to take down

I would argue that Psylocke would get this done quicker then Deathstroke. Since investigation will be needed here, her telepathy will save her some time on gathering information and allow Betsy to find out what’s going on and where the Red Queen is faster then Slade will be able to.

27 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I would argue that Psylocke would get this done quicker then Deathstroke. Since investigation will be needed here, her telepathy will save her some time on gathering information and allow Betsy to find out what’s going on and where the Red Queen is faster then Slade will be able to.

Her telepathy would help her no doubt, but it wouldn't make up for the massive skill difference between the two. Deathstroke has been doing missions like this alone for as long as Psylocke has been alive. He's also got a much wider variety of weapons, tools, resources, and skills related to the task. Her telepathy would save her some time, but Deathstroke's done missions like this against other DC heavy hitters and still done well. He's just better suited for this task

I think Deathstroke's absurd "strategically deduce every possible scenario and enact the best one" power is what will do this for me. Resident Evil is all about strategic movement, crowd control and resource management and I think Deathstroke is far superior in all of those categories.

5 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I would somewhat also agree with this as well.

Also, Psylocke-- depending on if this is the combined entity of Betsy Braddock and Kwannon, or if this is the Kwannon version-- may also affect things. According to the Marvel Database wiki, both Betsy and Kwannon have mid-level telekinesis. So I would think that some TK might also come into play here. And looking further into Kwannon's profile (Marvel separated Betsy and Kwannon-- Psylocke IS Kwannon, and Captain Britain is Betsy now in canon), she's capable of flight with her TK.

That's gotta account for something.

4 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I would somewhat also agree with this as well.

Also, Psylocke-- depending on if this is the combined entity of Betsy Braddock and Kwannon, or if this is the Kwannon version-- may also affect things. According to the Marvel Database wiki, both Betsy and Kwannon have mid-level telekinesis. So I would think that some TK might also come into play here. And looking further into Kwannon's profile (Marvel separated Betsy and Kwannon-- Psylocke IS Kwannon, and Captain Britain is Betsy now in canon), she's capable of flight with her TK.

That's gotta account for something.

Sure, and I agree that would be an advantage for her. I just don't think that this makes up for the difference in skill and experience in this scenario. Deathstroke's mind is on the level of Batman's in terms of strategic planning, and this allows him to tango with threats way above the level of Resident Evil regularly. He's incredibly good at everything that the challenge asks for, he's got the better arsenal, experience, and skillset for it, and his strategy and intellect will have him complete the challenge very quickly