MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

11:4 - Westview, New Jersey vs. Puss in Boots (Shrek)

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 4

Westview, New Jersey

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Westview, New Jersey at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Puss in Boots (Shrek)

Slot: The Team's Comedy Sidekick
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Puss in Boots (Shrek) at this Wiki
Official Site: Dreamworks Animation

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Um, if he just has to survive 24 hours, he does so easily. He'll probably just think he's a cat because of Wanda's influence and be a cat for the day

If a dog couldn't survive, neither can he. 

Very likely, he'llserve the same function as Sparky as a normal cat, run off and then Agatha kills him. 

10 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

If a dog couldn't survive, neither can he. 

Very likely, he'llserve the same function as Sparky as a normal cat, run off and then Agatha kills him. 

Just because one dog died, doesn't mean every pet is going to die. In fact, I assumed that Sparky wasn't a real dog. I thought he was conjured by Agnes to further Wanda's pain by making her experience another death, just like she brought back Quicksilver. In any case, Westview is a big place. There's a much bigger chance that Puss will not be involved with the actual plot, and will instead be on the outskirts of town doing a repetitive action all day

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Just because one dog died, doesn't mean every pet is going to die. In fact, I assumed that Sparky wasn't a real dog. I thought he was conjured by Agnes to further Wanda's pain by making her experience another death, just like she brought back Quicksilver. In any case, Westview is a big place. There's a much bigger chance that Puss will not be involved with the actual plot, and will instead be on the outskirts of town doing a repetitive action all day

I'm just saying, Agatha will find something to get Wanda to do something. Remember, she was trying to find out about how Wanda made the hex happen and bring back Vision. 

Also, who's to say animals weren't caught in the hex? 

36 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Again don't see either of them seeking out Puss in Boots specifically. 

Wanda, probably not. But Agatha could seek out another animal like Sparky to kill for the sake of testing Wanda's magic. Either that or feed Senor Scratchy. 

13 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

By the way, forget to mention. No, she didn't bring back Pietro. She manipulated with magic to make a random guy appear he's Pietro. Or Fietro she calls him. Ralph Bohner, you know? 

Sorry, went all Marvel nerd for a moment. But seriously, she admitted she killed Sparky.