Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 17034 Space Power Rangers vs. The Derelict (LV-426)

Venom 2009

Power Rangers vs Alien: Part 2

--------

Previously: While using the Astro Megaship to search for Zordon in space, the Power Rangers received a distress signal. There was a message with an unknown language, but the Rangers did find out that the signal was coming from an extra solar moon. But before they could start the rescue mission, a very big portal opened up in front of the Astro Megaship. What came out of the portal was the MegaShip being piloted by the Megarangers. The heroes of the Super Sentai Universe wanted to kill the Rangers as the Megarangers saw them as poor imitations. But the Space Power Rangers weren’t going to back down, which started a dogfight between the MegaShip and Astro Megaship.

--------

In space, the two vessels had transformed into their robot modes. The Astro Megazord and Galaxy Mega were about equally matched. That is, until...

“Astro Saber!” The Red Ranger yelled.

The Astro Megazord charged the sword with energy, and used the weapon to cut across Galaxy Mega’s chest. The Megarangers and the INET Crew Members screamed in horror as explosions were going off inside Galaxy Mega. Soon there was a huge explosion as Galaxy Mega blew up into many pieces.

The Space Power Rangers cheered as they won the fight.

“Now that’s over, let’s head for the source of the distress signal.” The Red Ranger said.

Once the Astro Megazord transformed back into its ship mode, and the Rangers powered down to their civilian form, the Astro Megaship took off for the extra solar moon.

===Three Hours Later===

The Astro Megaship had entered the moon’s gravitational pull. The Rangers were having a difficult time flying as they entered a storm, and to make matters worst, everything was dark and foggy.

“Man, no wonder this guy needs help. How can anyone get on or off this moon?” Carlos said.

“We should be getting close to the signal.” Alpha 6 said as he was looking at the control panel.

“Hey, I see something up ahead.” Cassie said as she pointed at the big screen.

As the Astro Megaship was drawing closer to the source, the Rangers were getting a clear view. The five teens and robot were stunned by the appearance of a giant spaceship.

“Alpha? Andros? Have you two seen anything like this before?” T.J. asked them.

“I’ve never seen anything like it.” Andros said.

“And I have no record in my memory bank to tell me what race this ship belongs to.” Alpha said.

“Still, we’re here to help. Let’s land the ship.” Andros said.

The Astro Megaship made a safe landing on the hard rocky surface of the moon.

“Alpha, open hailing frequencies to all channels. Even if we can’t understand this guy, maybe he can understand us.” Andros said.

“Right away.” Alpha said as he hit some buttons.

“This is the Power Rangers. We have received your distress call. We’re here to help. Please respond.” Andros said.

The Rangers waited for a reply, but things remained quite.

“Ok, I don’t like this. Maybe this guy doesn’t want help.” Ashley said.

“Or maybe he’s too hurt to answer back.” T.J. said.

“I guess we should go inside.” Andros said.

“But how do we get in?” Cassie asked.

“Hey, what’s that?” Carlos asked as he pointed at the screen. “Alpha, zoom on it.”

“On it.” Alpha said.

The screen zoomed in on the spaceship, and it showed there was a big hole on the vessel.

“Looks like a way in. Ok everyone, let’s head on out.” Andros said.

“Hold on guys! According to the system, there is no atmosphere here to breath!” Alpha yelled.

This shocked everyone. “That’s weird. Most of the worlds we have been onto were breathable.” Ashley said.

“So now what?” T.J. asked.

“You just need to use your Ranger Suits. The suits will allow you to breath just fine out there.” Alpha said.

“Might as well. We would need the suits to protect us in case there is something dangerous in the ship.” Carlos said.

“Alright, Let's Rocket.” Andros said as he and the rest of the team opened the lids to their Morphers, and entered in the code. The five teenagers then became the Space Power Rangers.

“Alpha, finish up the repairs to the Astro Megaship, while we check out the alien ship.” The Red Ranger said.

“I will. Just be careful out there.” Alpha said.

“We will.” The Blue Ranger said.

The Power Rangers left the Astro Megaship, and were making their way towards the unknown spaceship.

--------

So there you have it.

As you guessed it, the Space Power Rangers had landed on LV-426 and are entering the Derelict.

Notes:

-There are Facehugger eggs and the black liquid inside the Derelict.

-In order for the Derelict to get a win, the Power Rangers (or one of them) will have to get impregnation by Facehuggers, and/or if the teens (or one of them) gets infected by the black liquid.

-The Power Rangers win, if they don’t get impregnation by the Facehuggers, and don’t get infected by the black liquid.

So what’s going to happen to the Space Power Rangers?

I can see both things happening. One of the Rangers investigates the eggs and gets too close to one or more, and is attacked by one or more Facehuggers... Or as that's happening, one of them gets in direct contact with the black liquid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Nice setup and match Venom!

I think the question is, can the facehuggers penetrate their helmets? 

Assuming the Morphin Grid can protect them effectively from the acidic secretions of the Facehuggers.

Remember, in the first ALIEN, the Facehugger which latched onto Kane had landed onto his helmet, but then had to secret acid to burn through his helmet and then it had latched onto his face. Similarly, in Alien 3, a similar situation happened to Ripley when she was in the EEV unit.

But the acid of a Xenomorph is extremely potent, so strong that I think it can melt through the helmets and allow the Facehugger to get in.

• Like 1

Love it Venom 2009! I’ll give it 4.7 out of 5!

I think I agree with patrickthekid, the Rangers armor has held up against stronger stuff then the facehuggers acid and their more then strong enough to rip it off. Even if they have some casualties I see most of not all the  Power Rangers making through this scenario no worse for wear.

• Like 1

While I do acknowledge that the Morphin Grid is capable of protecting the Rangers, I don't believe that it makes them impervious against the Xenomorph's corrosive acid. It can be overwhelmed as seen many times in the Rangers franchise. So... let's take a look at a scientific analysis of the Xenomorph's acid.

In my opinion, the Xenomorph acid is something so very acidic that it surpasses something like Hydroflouric Acid and possibly even Flouromantic Acid. I can see the Rangers armor at least slowing down the corrosive properties to a degree but splashed with a good amount or more than once... That acid is going to overwhelm the Morphin Grid energy which protects the Rangers and burn through their armor and suits, possibly injuring or killing them in the process.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - DSkillz
4.70 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.70 - Mercenaryblade
3.90 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.30 Total Combined Score
22.30 / 5 = 4.46 Final Rating on the match