Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightwing at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: The Seven Disguises

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Allow me to present what Mileena looks like without a mask.

mkx_mileena_mouth_anatomy_by_raggedy_annedroid_d94bicr-fullview.jpg

It's gonna be tough to have seven disguises that hide some shit like that.

I don't even think this is the worst aspect of Mileena. She could potentially cover it up in six disguises, and in the ones she can't cover up this problem she can easily just say she got cursed or it's a physical disease or anything of the like. Unfortunately for her, she's batshit insane. If she's in disguise, on a mission where she has to keep her cool, I don't see her at all making it happen for herself. That's why I'm picking Nightwing.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

I don't even think this is the worst aspect of Mileena. She could potentially cover it up in six disguises, and in the ones she can't cover up this problem she can easily just say she got cursed or it's a physical disease or anything of the like. Unfortunately for her, she's batshit insane. If she's in disguise, on a mission where she has to keep her cool, I don't see her at all making it happen for herself. That's why I'm picking Nightwing.

Yeah but at the same time her disguises could give people excuses as to why she behaves or looks a certain way and nobody would even blink, especially if she is to blend in certain areas like say Gotham or anywhere in her universes Earthrealm (Doctor, biohazard managment, burn victim, etc). While yeah she is bat shit insane, she can be patient if she wants to as she had been under Shao Kahn's command for a while ever since her own creation what with waiting to take orders from him, so this proves she can hold herself the bloodlust to keep a low profile if needed. 
While Nightwing can disguise himself because he's a normal human and nobody would bat an eye at him, I feel like because of Mileena's sex appeal most people would let whatever suspicion slide away the moment she starts flirting with them (granted the lower part pf her face is covered or they can't see it). Again you could compare this to Nightwing, but he's been in multiple relationships and many of those he's staid too faithful to go and flirt with rando's to get his way. Play nice sure, but not flirt.

Wait we have Dick Grayson twice? How'd that happen? What happens when you get a Dick vs Dick round? Who will measure up?

• Like 1

Yeah, Mileena is pretty unhinged and likely to blow her own cover. They really leaned heavily into that aspect of her character in the newest MK games. It's a shame because this is a challenge that I don't know that Dick excels at, it just happens his opponent is way worse