Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

11:1 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Atta

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 1

Tinker Bell

Slot: The Team's Disney Princess
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tinker Bell at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Princess Atta

Slot: The Team's Disney Princess
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Princess Atta at this Wiki
Official Site: Pixar

Battle Terrain
Princess Challenge: The Arranged Marriage

If memory serves, Tinkerbell is very sassy in the original movie, much more than Atta was. I assume they don't have the same suitor, rather they each have a different suitor they're escaping. I'm honestly not 100% sure on this one but I'm leaning Tinkerbell right now

Both have problems with getting captured, and both have some trouble getting away from said captors.

In terms of escaping an arranged marriage I do believe that each would face trouble in their own ways, especially if Tinker Bell's suitor is a fairy skilled enough to match her in any way. For Atta, it may be a combination of nervousness and a tendency to hold to her traditional regal duties, rather than stray too far from the course of how the ant colony has operated.

Getting away from their suitors here, is ultimately tricky because it never usually means or involves just running away or hiding, as it is often the case that arranged marriages in regal families are often hard to get out of, much less get out of easily, take Coming to America for instance, as Prince Akeem manages to leave his home country, immigrate to America and even fall in love, but ultimately can not break the arranged marriage until his mother convinces his father to call it out off in the end.

What that both means and says too me, is that royal marriages aren't something that can easily end just by running away, which provides a tad more context for this match and the others like it as the draft goes on.

That being said, in this situation, it is hard for me to see Tinker Belle convincing anyone to help her end the marriage, much less end it gracefully, as her sass and defiance, often get her into trouble, and might very well provoke her arrangers to take a harder line with her on the issue, rather than hear her out, likewise, Atta would struggle with it as well, especially due to her love and respect for her mother, and her sense of duty and obligation to the colony and its traditions.

Of the two however, Atta might find more success, as her mother isn't really that strict and tends to be more down to Earth, often listening to her daughter's concerns when necessary, and seems to be the type that if something was really bothering her daughter she would listen to her as well. Additionally, if Flik is around, his influence would play a role on Atta's confidence as well, as he seems to awaken some more of her determination in terms of facing off against the things that make her nervous in her life.

So thus, I'm leaning Atta, personally, because I can see her getting away from this marriage a bit more gracefully, as I think her personality, although mostly subdued at times, would lead itself to a bit more of a kinder, more elegant exit from an arranged marriage, so long as she has Flik around, and can convince her mother, which I'm confident she could do, to end the marriage or help her exit the marriage in some way.

• Like 1