Slot: The Team's Comedy Sidekick
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Meowth at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Meowth may not be among the greatest of spies, thieves, or gangsters, but he is certainly more intelligent than his partners, and definitely able to hold his own even without their input, so I'm thinking that he could hold his own in Raccoon City as well.

It will difficult, especially so given how some animals have also been effected by the T-Virus, but Meowth is resourceful and is smarter than an average Meowth and most average Human beings, so I'll wager that he can find some way to survive what the city may throw at him for a time.

Team Rocket (Including Meowth) always finds a way to survive. They may be blown up, scratched at, electrocuted, launched into the atmosphere, and who knows what else, but they keep on trucking.

Meowth has some toon force resistance to damage, but it's also heavily implied at numerous points he could die. He expresses mortal terror at things far weaker than what's available in Raccoon City, so I think he does need to take the threats seriously. That said, he could probably survive by keeping a low profile for 24 hours

I think Raccoon City is incredibly difficult to survive, though I don’t know every single RE game by heart so take that with what I’m saying. It seems that no one except for extremely well trained mercenaries make it out in RE 2 and RE 3, so I think Meowetg would struggle here.

It all depends on the way his fight or flight response kicks in. If he tries fighting, he might succeed in "winning" due to being a Pokemon and they are notoriously tough, but it's not a given that he won't get infected in the mean time. If he plays it smart and avoid large zombie crowds and BOWs, this is his fight to win.

1 hour ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

We have to really take into account wich Meowth we're talking about here, a wild one or the one that's with Team Rocket? 

Meowth as a Poke'mon isn't a comedy side-kick, but as a member of team rocket he is. Plus the image in the database is definitely the talking member of Team Rocket one.