Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ron Stoppable at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

33 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Without Kim. I don't think so. There are dragons, Skeletor's people. Dangerous terrain. Ron just can't do it alone.

He could be in the more safe, nice spots though, you never know. It’s a big place.

31 minutes ago, C.T. said:

He could be in the more safe, nice spots though, you never know. It’s a big place.

That's a good point. How much of Eternia is the more safe part? If we're assuming he's dropped randomly, that will heavily impact how I vote

This is the problem with choosing a terrain for your team that is only partly dangerous.  The option was there to zero in on a terrain or area for the team that was 100% dangerous all the time.

The MVP in this slot is going to be a 100% dangerous all the time Terrain.

Since there's a solid chance that Ron gets put somewhere perfectly safe, he gets the benefit of the doubt from this voter.

As long as he doesn't follow Adam and She-Ra on their adventures, where they will realize how needy Ron is, he should do fine if he gets dropped off in a nice part of Eternia and awaits the next 24 hours in peace. Unfortunately, Ron years for adventure for some reason so he might find himself in a bad place simply due to not being able to stay put. Who knows?

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

As long as he doesn't follow Adam and She-Ra on their adventures, where they will realize how needy Ron is, he should do fine if he gets dropped off in a nice part of Eternia and awaits the next 24 hours in peace. Unfortunately, Ron years for adventure for some reason so he might find himself in a bad place simply due to not being able to stay put. Who knows?

I think you and lots of others are severely underestimating Ron here, like yeah he started the series as a cowardly comic relief, but there’s a little thing called character development and by the final season Ron was a legitimate hero who had saved the world almost as many times as Kim herself!

He may clumsy and bumbling but that doesn’t take away the feats of him infiltrating Drakken’s lair numerous times, as a running back for his school football team he was fast enough to break several state records, he’s beaten Monkey Fist multiple times on his own, once beat Kim herself during a mind-controlled episode, and by the fourth season Ron had mastered his Mystical Monkey Powers to the point where he could beat Warhok and Warmonga when even Kim and Shego working together failed to do so.

Put some respect on Ron’s name guys, the dude has long earned it.

30 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I think you and lots of others are severely underestimating Ron here, like yeah he started the series as a cowardly comic relief, but there’s a little thing called character development and by the final season Ron was a legitimate hero who had saved the world almost as many times as Kim herself!

He may clumsy and bumbling but that doesn’t take away the feats of him infiltrating Drakken’s lair numerous times, as a running back for his school football team he was fast enough to break several state records, he’s beaten Monkey Fist multiple times on his own, once beat Kim herself during a mind-controlled episode, and by the fourth season Ron had mastered his Mystical Monkey Powers to the point where he could beat Warhok and Warmonga when even Kim and Shego working together failed to do so.

Put some respect on Ron’s name guys, the dude has long earned it.

Characters in the He-Man universe have moved the Moon with their physical strength. I'm not disrespecting Ron, I'm adequately rating him based on the area he is located in, and he is literally useless in this setting.

24 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Characters in the He-Man universe have moved the Moon with their physical strength. I'm not disrespecting Ron, I'm adequately rating him based on the area he is located in, and he is literally useless in this setting.

Not all He-Man characters are planet busters Macklemore, some of them are just badass normals like Bow, Mekaneck, and Man-At-Arms. Just because their not God-tier like He-Man doesn’t make them useless, just like Ron being a bad-ass normal doesn’t mean he can’t carve out his own niche in Eternia.