Slot: The Team's Comedy Sidekick
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mini-Me at this Wiki
Official Site: New Line Cinema

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Somebody is going to have to tell me what the Gregory House has going for it in this match-up, cuz I'm not up on it.

Mini-Me has some serious plot armor, though.  Anyways, I'll hold off on a vote for now.

The Gregory House is a place that is comprised of multiple different areas, several different pocket dimensions, and almost completely insane individuals.

The individuals in question, are mostly benign, however some are very dangerous such as the Lost Doll, Hell's Chef, Catherine, etc., it is these type and several others that could easily kill a person or live them trapped in limbo almost forever, if they're not careful in how they deal with them.

Granted Mini-Me is also, as you said the type to have some plot armor, but one has to wonder if that will help him much against characters like this who possess toon force like abilities and can torment him in any number of ways?

4 hours ago, Z451 said:

The Gregory House is a place that is comprised of multiple different areas, several different pocket dimensions, and almost completely insane individuals.

The individuals in question, are mostly benign, however some are very dangerous such as the Lost Doll, Hell's Chef, Catherine, etc., it is these type and several others that could easily kill a person or live them trapped in limbo almost forever, if they're not careful in how they deal with them.

Granted Mini-Me is also, as you said the type to have some plot armor, but one has to wonder if that will help him much against characters like this who possess toon force like abilities and can torment him in any number of ways?

OK, so it sounds like the contender (any contender, not just Mini-Me) has decent odds of encountering no hostile entities.  And if they do, then they have to be careful.

I think I will give Mini-Me the benefit of the doubt, because he is a Villain sidekick and knows how to ingratiate himself to dangerous people.

19 hours ago, Fox said:

OK, so it sounds like the contender (any contender, not just Mini-Me) has decent odds of encountering no hostile entities.  And if they do, then they have to be careful.

I think I will give Mini-Me the benefit of the doubt, because he is a Villain sidekick and knows how to ingratiate himself to dangerous people.

Mini-Me is very violent in his own right and has just a tiny bit of toon force to keep him alive. I think he'll be fine in this setting.